xisto Community
xTheSniperx

World Of Warcraft: Best MMORPG Ever MADE BY BLIZARD BEST MMORPG EVER

World of Warcraft is indeed the greatest MMO out, I have a level 70 undead mage on the Twisting Nether server, if anyone else plays there let me know =D

I have resisted to even try it! I know I will get addicted and then I wont get anything done. It sounds like a amazing game, but with school, a job, and other random stuff, Its just way to much to do ontop of World of Warcraft. Although if it was out for a console, I would pick it up and play it every so often. But one of the good things about wow is that you dont have to play on the public servers so you can play on a free private server!

Ya, it's defiantly a hard game to break yourself away from but when you get to the highest level (70) you begin to run out of things to do, if this happens it actually gets hard TO play it lol

I used to play this but then i realised its just like the rest of RPG MMORPGH games its just there to make money for them selves what ever happened to the good old times when they used to make them for fun and used to make u earn money and points etc?

As I begun reading threw this topic, I noticed people complaining about how much the game costed to play a month. Well lets begin from the beginning. When you go to the store to purchase the software, you dont "buy" the game you actually purchased the rights to use the software. Along with that you receive the data in order to play World of Warcraft. The $15.00 is not an uncalled for price, Blizzard releases more content and patches for free more than any other MMORPG out there. The Monthly fee not only pays for this content, but it is also used to pay for the 20+ server's the game has. If you think that paying $15.00 a month for a superb game is ridicules then go play Guild Wars, even thou that game has "free" written all over it.

PVP in World of Warcraft is the best. Its one of my fave things to do to pass the time, also I enjoy the end game dungeons and 20-40 man instances the best. Theres a lot to offer in WoW which is why I stuck to it for a long time. A lot of people in the community are really nice, and are willing to help out, and I enjoy being in big active guilds. There are a lot of cool classes to play in WoW, so it takes awhile for you to get bored of it easy. If you have the money to pay for it, I highly recommend getting this game. :P

I have a lvl 32 Draenei Pally on Tanaris, and go ahead start the flaming on how pallys are overpowered, how the mounts are cheap etc etc... I also have a shaman (lvl14 only), a mage lvl 20(on Uldum, Blood Elf).I used to shy from paying subscription fees for games, but honestly - with most MMO's (but GuildWars) I've gotten burnt out on the botters, gold farmers etc. So I decided to pay for support, for decent servers, and game content (look up Archlord, the game for which the end content - the ability to become an Archlord, game name :blink:, came out almost a year after it's release).In fact, I am going to go play some :D

Edited by moonwitch (see edit history)

Sigh, private servers.

If you want to try out the game so badly, check out the WoW and Burning Crusade 10 days trial. In fact, in october there will be a battlecrest release: WoW+ Burning Crusade + 2 strategy guides for €32. A real steal. But I reckon most players here work with an allowance and thus look for emulated/free stuff. To each his own.

One thing I can say though is that those who only played until 60 never really got to taste much of it. The starter areas have been done well (especially blood elf/Draenei/Night Elf), but there's much more behind it. End-game PvP and raiding is where most fun is to be had, but that'll take some time lvling.

Just because an MMO demands subscriptions doesn't make it worse than another, like GW. GW PvE content is laudable, while it excels at quick counter PvP. In fact wouldn't really call GW an MMO considering everything is instanced on several smaller servers (rather than one MASSIVE server). In case of WoW, I certainly did feel I got my money's worth each month with the tons of new content and good server maintenance. Don't be narrow-minded on that aspect.

I play WoW since 2006, Have a 70 druid and 70 mage! also other lower level characters but it was super fun for about year and a half, but now I'm not getting the same fun as I did before... ;)I might quit soon.