xisto Community
xTheSniperx

World Of Warcraft: Best MMORPG Ever MADE BY BLIZARD BEST MMORPG EVER

subasteve, I'm 100% behind you :D :D Right on with you there on that comment on crazy monthly fees. I mean, c'mon - about a few million people pay to play this game and that overpays what you have to pay for the maintenance of the servers, game fixes, wages, etc - and well, Blizzard is getting some freaking millions of dollars every month just from this game that is so fun to play.Heh, I'm sharing an account with a friend of mine because we are too cheap to pay for another whole account and then pay $15 a month again.MMORPGs downside = $15MMORPGs upside = free;) Runescape was fun, but it got old fast.

Does anyone know a very good community besides blizzard own forums? I would like to know that because I'm still thinking of buying the game. A good community could confince me :o

dude, this is the BEST game blizzard has come up with by far... they outdid their diablo RPG big time... hunter is THE BEST!!! night elf hunters pwn with their arrows! i love pwning ppl from a far!! so fun ^^

most of their revenue (that they are putting back into games) goes right into world of warcraft

Yes, I've seen screenshots. I plan on buying this as soon at the price goes down. (to only $35). The screenshots are AMAZING! I tell you. I play a game called runescape, and It's kind of fun except it gets really old and there isn't enough to provide a constant source of amazement and fun.

dont plan on it dropping anytime soon...

also, its pay to play so that little bit wont mean much if you really like it.

Ur all crazy, WOW is the devil (it steals peoples souls) and it takes no skillinfact i could play it with my balls!!!u all need to play CS:S

I'm currently recovering from a MMORPG relapse. I told myself I wouldn't ever start playing another one, but along comes WoW and all the hype, and I just had to try it. Fortunantly, it didn't suck me into a void and magnetize my computer screen, as Ultima Online, Diablo II/LoD, and WC3/Frozen Throne did. I was lucky.Perhaps I've outgrown such games (not to imply that they are childish). I played Ultima Online on the bootleg servers for years. YEARS! I loved that game, mostly because I was pretty damn good at it... eventually. I only played for the PvP, but what else was there? I bet there's someone around here who played on Novus Opiate Seclorum, but maybe not.Then it was Diablo II/LoD, which I enjoyed for a year or so I think, maybe more. Took me a few months to get really good, but once I got my hands on the right gear my Barb was unstoppable. OK, not quite, but he was some tough jerky. Enigma armor and Breath of the Dying Ethereal Greater Poleaxe == ownage. Enigma armor was only good for one thing though, but that one thing made it the best armor non-Sorceress races could have. I became a one-man Rush4Forge enterprise. OK, I may be getting too nostalgic so I'll move on.I played WarCraft 3/Frozen Throne a bit, but no where near as much as I played Ultima Online or Diablo 2. Mainly because I kind of got in some real-world deep doodoo, but I think maybe I was just getting tired of the MMORPG on the whole. In my opinion, playing games all day is a waste of time. Don't get offended, because up until just a few weeks ago I was playing games all day ;D. But, well, I'll save that jibe for a more appropriate time.However, in conclusion, I have to disagree with WoW being the best MMORPG ever. There's just too much walking! My GOD! It takes forever to get something accomplished in that game. Get Quest -> walk, walk, walk, walk -> Complete Quest -> walk, walk, walk, walk -> Turn in Quest -> walk, walk -> Get New Quest -> walk, walk, walk, walk -> Complete Quest... over and over and over again. Blizzard did a super job of creating probably the biggest, most exquisite virtual world ever, but it's just TOO BIG. I swear, I'd get so fed up with walking, that half way to a quest I'd just Ctrl+Alt+Del and terminate the game with my character in the middle of the forest. Screw the Inn, that's 10 minutes away, and I used my hearthstone just a while ago because I didn't feel like WALKING back to turn in a quest.Of course, all the other games I played before WoW involved alot of walking, but I'm certain it wasn't as much. Still, like I said, I think I'm just tired of MMORPG's, so keep that in mind. And don't let my opinion get you riled, for I was once addicted just like you ;DNow, I read.And work, that too ;(

Though I have never heard of World of warcraft. I expect it is anouther game like runescape (stop me if I am wrong). These games just waist your life and take your money. Personally I don't like MMORPG games but I would like to warn you not to let a game take hold of your life. These games may be free then make you pay after a while (Im not sure of world of warcraft is like that or not). They make you think its only 17 cents a day but thats around $60 a year for a game. If it occupies you it could be worth it (afterall you aren't doing drugs or paying money to go to the movies every friday or anything else). I would suggest putting a limit like max 1 hour per day (to some people thats very little but to me thats a lot of gametime). Make sure you stay healthy also. I heard of a guy that played a MMORPG for 3 days stait (no breaks, I think he was crazy or something) then died from a heart attack. So I guess if you like the game you should play it but if you are addicted to it then I suggest you just quite or slowly step down (you could still play it just not everyday). Make sure you still are active in real life afterall remember IT IS JUST A GAME!!! Nothing more.Thanks for reading my feedback sorry if I offended anyone and sorry for all my spelling and grammar errors,Sparkx

I've seen some screenshots of WoW, but i still wonder what WoW makes so special that it is the best MMORPG ever(atleast according to WoW players)?Every one is running around trying to do some sort of quests, but you can do that too in free MMORPG's. So what could be the big special thing that WoW has but other MMORPG don't have?

I've seen some screenshots of WoW, but i still wonder what WoW makes so special that it is the best MMORPG ever(atleast according to WoW players)?
Every one is running around trying to do some sort of quests, but you can do that too in free MMORPG's. So what could be the big special thing that WoW has but other MMORPG don't have?

well WoW cost because of the massive amount of player and hardwork take runescape for example its got membership so that they can continue hosting the website but WoW you have to buy in a shop and you probably dont ahve a clue how much it costs to run them servers

SilverFox you do realise that you're breaking blizzards terms of services, so i'd advise you to stop doing that.Back on topic, i've recently renewed my world of warcraft subscription (it's been a while since i actually have) and it's amazing how much you miss it, all the things you can do plus with the new expansion pack there is just so much you can do even if you've reached the maximum level you won't be bored.It's worth paying for, you don't get the idiots you find on the free MMORPG's plus the game support is so much better. Also there are updates at least once every month always adding new stuff.-HellFire

Everything cost money today...everything!

Almost everyone pays good cash to be on the Internet.

Some people drink booz every weekend, even if they know it destroy cells in there brain.

Billions of people smokes cigarettes, (or sometimes even worse stuff) and pay money to do it.

I think its up to each one of us to decide what to do with your own cash and time.

There is alot of adults/kids who are addicted to WoW, as many other things.

The world changes all the time, and the era of free gameing on the net is over... or soon it will be.

I do play WoW, time to time and think its a great game.

Sometimes I read a good book, If my library dont have it I buy it, coz i want to read it...

What I want to say is: People are people, and do what they want to do.

...and alot of things cost good money doing it.

//Obscurus (38 years old and still gameing) ;)