xisto Community
xTheSniperx

World Of Warcraft: Best MMORPG Ever MADE BY BLIZARD BEST MMORPG EVER

WoW isn't the best, let's look at the downsides:

You have to wait 6 hours on Tuesdays to play, due to maintenance

They nerf hunters like whoa.

They put in the PVP Honor system in, PVP servers are laggy as heck now, causing massive pvp loss in areas such as Tarren Mill, and such.

The game play is not so good, You spend most of your time scavengering for money to get good gear, it's what YOU constantly have TO DO, to survive.

Instances are buggy

Epic mounts cost over 1000g

Normal mounts cost 90g

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

And since the last patch Epics mount dont cost as much. Fixed many instance bugs. And to get good gear you dont buy it moron. Go do some high level instances. Don't pvp in areas like TM.

I play a 55 tauren druid on kil'jaeden with some friends who also play horde. To people on other servers....does it seem as if all the alliance know how to do is zerg? In TM, it seems that's all they do...gather up 40 people and just try to zerg us..normally ends with them dying lol.

i bought world of warcraft when the guys at the local game store told me it was good. so i bought it, and i played it for a while, but i just think its boring and repetitive... so i canceled my account and my money went down the drain it seems :P

The game can become boring and repetative, but if you find a character you like it becomes fun. I had a 44 undead mage, and he became really boring, so I made a druid, who is now my main, and a lot of fun. Also, were you grinding or doing quests? I don't find grinding as fun or rewarding as quests, but sometimes you have to grind. Also, levels 1-10 can be a bore, but after that, it can become a lot of fun. :P

World of Warcraft:

Best RPG game

Best online game

Best RPG online game :(

Best Blizzard game

Everything is just cool in this game.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

World of warcraft is worth the 15 bucks a month, I have played a Night elf hunter to 60, I recently rerolled and went horde, and Iam now a level 42 tauren shaman. The game is great, for both PvE and PvP.

I really want this game, but I know my computer wouldn't be able to handle it, plus I would most likely have to pay myself, which is kinda impossible as I don't have money right now >_>;;It has gotten really good reviews and, of course, has been compared to and has been said to be better than EverQuest 2 as they both seemed to have come out around the same time.

I have played WoW before. Boy did I think it was great for the first five minutes. It took me hours to figure out what I was doing. Then it took me more hours just wandering around and attacking the first thing that I saw. Then it took me hours to die, then after I died, it took me hours to find my body and get all my stuff back.Overall: Okay game.Summary: It consumes too much time just to do so little in the game.Extra Notes: It is too easy to have the people with no lives overpower those who are innocent people trying to have fun with a game they bought.

dude, this is the BEST game blizzard has come up with by far... they outdid their diablo RPG big time... hunter is THE BEST!!! night elf hunters pwn with their arrows! i love pwning ppl from a far!! so fun ^^

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I know how you feel man!! I play this to and I have a Night Elf Rouge. SHE WILL OWN YOUR ARCHER!!!!! :D Her name is Svarta if you wanna give it a whirl!! :D

I love this game. I play as a troll priest lvl 51 on the server Gurubashi.I can see how blizzard charges only $15 a month. I bet if they really wanted to they would charge more. They have to pay for their technicians and engineers and I bet most of that money comes outta the monthly fees.Plus Blizzard is supplying us with a good *bottom* game. I've played many MMOs before this and I can honestly say that this is the best one.World of Warcraft FTW!

Sweet Other WoW players here! I got a Dwarf Hunter, A Tauren Warrior, and an undead Warlock! What server you and and what level are you? If you haven't tried Battlegrounds yet, get your character over there pronto. Its in Ashenvale, if your alliance, or Barrens if your horde. Honestly, you can't judge this game right away. I've seen some of oyur posts about the boredom, but once oyu get past level 10, you get talents. Those happy little points let my hunter be different from that other hunter. Before that, everyone is the same. By 60, two characters same race and class can be played completely different!

I think WoW is a really great game. It has good grapics, a perfect gameplay and more. And, o boy, I love the battlegrounds. There so fun. It's the best improvement ever. Okay, it's a little expensive, but when you get over that it's the best game ever.I normally don't play games very long, but I can play WoW forever :(

World of Warcraft is so well designed and thought out that there is simply no comparison to any other game of its kind.You can solo or you can group, each class has the ability to effectively solo itself right to level 60 (current cap). Classes that decide to party up benefit from faster experience and potential better item drops from more difficult quests. The music is fantastic, not a single track has disappointed me. The sound is orchestrated extremely well and has set a new standard for mmorpgs in that category.Gameplay is fun, the world is vast and large but its also designed so you can get around pretty easily and quickly. From high speed ships to teleportation the world of Azeroth is full of places to explore yet enables players to rendezvous within a reasonable amount of time (as far as mmorpgs are concerned).The requirements to play the game are not all too demanding.You can choose from a multitude of classes and jobs, the degree you can customize your character is so vast that it would be near impossible to find somebody exactly the same as yourself.Upgradable content is well done, Blizzard not only makes constant attempts to fix bugs but also adds new areas/dungeons/monsters in their updatesFun factor is amazing, the pace of the battle and the options you can do are fantastic. It's just a fun game to play because you can do so much by yourself and in groups. Raids and killing people of the opposing faction is great fun, makes for some wide scale assaults which further add to the fun factor.However the game has some bad points as well...Not all classes are balanced equally.Some trees in class skills are hugely unbalanced, leading to "cookie cutter" jobs where the masses more or less force you to play a particular role..As previously mentioned there are still bugs to fix. There's no real general story flow, just a series of small quests you can perform. No one person steers the flow of Azeroth and there doesn't seem to be a prime antagonist for either the Alliance or the Horde.There can be (and currently is imo) an unbalance of sides. Currently there are far more people playing the alliance side than there are people playing the horde side. This makes for some uneven PvP conflicts and tips the scales in PvP battles simply because there are more Alliance players than Horde.All in all I would say this is one of the best games i have ever played. It's most certainly the best PC game out there in my opinion. If you're interested in trying out a mmorpg (massively multiplayer online role playing game) I would most definitely recommend World of Warcraft as the top pick.

World of Warcraft looks stunning, the graphics are great, idea fresh, and it seems to be pretty active.Problem being is that I have a sucky computer, yeah laugh, so this game probably woudn't work. Anyway, I've always come to rely on Blizzard to make great RPGs and it seems they've done it, again.

O.K. I'm really about to buy this game or I'm heavily considering right now anyways. I just have one question. Do you have to rely on grouping to get far in this game. Because, I played Everquest 2 and I loved the game for everything you could do in it.. but I just hated the grouping idea. I mean groups are fun and thats how games should be played sometimes, but you should be able to still level up with some decent speed by just doing things on your own too. Everquest 2 was really dependent on trying to find a healer, and a tank, etc or else your party wouldn't work out.Anyways post again and let me know how grouping is or isn't too required. (I'm not against it I just dont have time to wait an hour to group everyday).