xisto Community
xTheSniperx

World Of Warcraft: Best MMORPG Ever MADE BY BLIZARD BEST MMORPG EVER

yes i agree. I think World of Warcraft is the best MMORPG by far i cant wait till the new warcraft comesout and i hope thats its cheaper because i paid 75 dollars for the game ( collectors edition ) and now i cant afford to play it!!! 13.99 a month is a little to hefty for me! Thats why I like runescape all i pay for that is 5 bucks a month which is way better then 14! so if i were you and you wanted to play a good mmorpg and your poor go play runescape!!!

O.K. I'm really about to buy this game or I'm heavily considering right now anyways.  I just have one question.  Do you have to rely on grouping to get far in this game.  Because, I played Everquest 2 and I loved the game for everything you could do in it.. but I just hated the grouping idea.  I mean groups are fun and thats how games should be played sometimes, but you should be able to still level up with some decent speed by just doing things on your own too.  Everquest 2 was really dependent on trying to find a healer, and a tank, etc or else your party wouldn't work out.

Anyways post again and let me know how grouping is or isn't too required. (I'm not against it I just dont have time to wait an hour to group everyday).

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I haven't played for a couple of months now but from what I remember I hit level 52 and was still able to grind by myself. I was a warrior btw and I think that the rest of the other classes can do the same thing. It's not necessary for groups to level up but in order to do all the fun stuff, it will mostly consist of you to join groups. The most fun I had playing the game was in groups. As for the waiting an hour to get a group, it just depends. If you do happen to wait for groups, theres usually lots to do until people join up. Join a good guild and you won't have group waiting problems.

However the game has some bad points as well...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I loved this game when I was playing it. I was basically obsessed with it. As I'm thinking at this moment I can't really think of anything thats wrong with this game. There was some gripes that other people had a problem with such as unbalance of factions. I didn't mind that really, I liked being and underdog as a horde.

Probably the only thing that may become a problem is the "cookie cutter" thing that Neverseen mentioned. It wasn't a problem for me since I never really noticed the differences but from what I've been hearing from the WoW census, I can say that PvP wont be as much balanced and for PvE it may lead to groups not accepting a certain job because his class didnt have a certain tree that would help the group the most. An ideal mmorpg is where everyone can have fun, not only for certain masses of people. I played FFXI and it suffered a lot from the "cookie cutter" thing and thats what made me quit it for WoW.

Heh heh I might just get back to FF if WoW ends up the same way. If only it didn't take forever to make groups in FF...

got to level 60 in 6 weeks, with a preist then tried to sell my account on ebay and someone scammed me. Make sure if you ever sell your account that you wait at least 3-5 days before giving the account info away!

O.K. I'm really about to buy this game or I'm heavily considering right now anyways.  I just have one question.  Do you have to rely on grouping to get far in this game.  Because, I played Everquest 2 and I loved the game for everything you could do in it.. but I just hated the grouping idea.  I mean groups are fun and thats how games should be played sometimes, but you should be able to still level up with some decent speed by just doing things on your own too.  Everquest 2 was really dependent on trying to find a healer, and a tank, etc or else your party wouldn't work out.

Anyways post again and let me know how grouping is or isn't too required. (I'm not against it I just dont have time to wait an hour to group everyday).

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

It isn't necessary to group with someone to get far in this game at all. I've soloed most of my "WoW career" and have done pretty well for myself. But I will say, to get good drops you will want to run the instances in the world which basically require that you have a group. Unless of course, your level is way above the recommended level.

BTW:

I'm on Shadow Moon

ATM lvl 35 Warlock -> Deimos

I have to say that WoW is the typical game like Lineage 2 where you spend countless hours levelling up. Also, almost all MMORPGs are $15 a month - it's a stupidly high price. Whoever set the precedent of that high of a game subscription per month is a loser.Also, the stupid thing is: once you're level 60, you have nothing else to do. No big goals or stuff - and you are uber if you are active 24 hours a day. Well, I'm exaggerating but that's the point. You have to be very active to level up, gain gold, gain experience, levels, and improve all your skills and spells. And what do you do? Get all epic items, master and 0wn everything....Then what is left? Nothing... I guess the point of games are social interaction because just playing the game by yourself is not fun. But WoW doesn't implement much social interaction I guess... I got bored of just grinding when I tried it at my friend's house. ;) It's interesting when you're a zombie thief though :);)

Oh dear... I imagine I could get flamed, but I actually didn't like WoW.Granted, I only played for the first 20 levels of my Warrior, but I just couldn't get into it.I'm a social person, and I wanted a social game.. and I just didn't find it. There -were- lots of other people.. but they all seemed so rude and childish.. it was really hard finding friendly people to team up with.. and so, I spent a lot of time soloing quests and such.And there came even a bigger gripe, with me.. everything in the game was so easy.. it just wasn't a challenge. Not that I enjoy finding everything next-to-impossible, but.. when all the quests (given, as they were, by people with huge "I'll give you a quest!" exclimation points over their heads) told you exactly where to go and what to do.. it just seemed boring. Although I will say that the game is quite lovely, and I enjoyed the fact that I didn't lose exp when I died.. and PVP would have been fun, as well, had I gotten to a high enough level to enjoy it. But, personally.. I switched to FFXI after I grew tired of WoW, and never looked back <3

yes i agree. I think World of Warcraft is the best MMORPG by far i cant wait till the new warcraft comesout and i hope thats its cheaper because i paid 75 dollars for the game ( collectors edition ) and now i cant afford to play it!!! 13.99 a month is a little to hefty for me! Thats why I like runescape all i pay for that is 5 bucks a month which is way better then 14! so if i were you and you wanted to play a good mmorpg and your poor go play runescape!!!

1064315258[/snapback]

runescape is probably one of the worst games ever, i dont see what people see in it, the graphics are apalling, my black and white gameboy is better, ive once tryed runecape before i started wow and i got bored in the tutorial and quit the game and never came back,

If you want a free mmorpg try Conquer

A pretty decent game much better than runecape and free, if you cant afford it

I have mixed emotions about this game. When I heard it was coming out and saw the previews on the internet I was excited to play it. I went out and bought the demo and played it for a while with a good feeling that it would be a great game. Once it came out I bought it right away and emersed myself into it. It was fun for a while, but to me the thing that got me was the friends and guild part of it. I found it really difficult to actually find and play with my friends online and it seemed to be a pain when it came to locating anyone in the world. I think they could of improved the finding and locating part of the game considering this is a game pretty much based on group playing. I really did like the graphics, character class structure, and the way the game loads and plays. Also, I haven't played the PVP part of the game yet and this is probably a mistake on my part. I would probably have a blast in the PVP, but I haven't had a chance to try it yet.

I have mixed emotions about this game.  When I heard it was coming out and saw the previews on the internet I was excited to play it.  I went out and bought the demo and played it for a while with a good feeling that it would be a great game.  Once it came out I bought it right away and emersed myself into it.  It was fun for a while, but to me the thing that got me was the friends and guild part of it.  I found it really difficult to actually find and play with my friends online and it seemed to be a pain when it came to locating anyone in the world.  I think they could of improved the finding and locating part of the game considering this is a game pretty much based on group playing.  I really did like the graphics, character class structure, and the way the game loads and plays.  Also, I haven't played the PVP part of the game yet and this is probably a mistake on my part.  I would probably have a blast in the PVP, but I haven't had a chance to try it yet.

1064327574[/snapback]

The pvp is great when you get to level 60, there are threee battlegrounds where alliance and horde can battle it out for honour and for fun : alterac valley, warsong gulch and newly released arathi basin

If you want to find someone, why dont you just ask them where they are, being in a guild tells you in which area which person is in. And if you have any friends add them to your friends list and it will show you when the come online and offline and where they are at the present momeent in time

Anyone who hasnt played it !!

Play it now, or else suffer miserably

WoW is by far the best mmo of all time... you want to know why .... because its made by Blizzard

Blizzard doesent release bad games, the 13$ a month with over 6 million subscribers means wow is going to just keep getting better and better...

Everyone who doesent agree with me that Wow is the best mmo, just seriously try the game... and get to at least lvl 40 if you still disagree with me your in the wrong genre..

WoW was the first mmo Ive ever tried.... and am still playing it strong over a year...

check out http://www.warcraftmovies.com/ to see some cool player made wow movies!

Also Support for the game is amazing... you will get awnsered by an actual blizzard rep IN-game within an hour of placing a support ticket...dont waste your time with other games... WoW is where its at.... and going