xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
dark

Which Country Beside Yours Fascinates You?

I live in Spain and sometimes I think about living in the north of Europe. I think that they have a better level of culture and are societies more opne-minded than here. But then, I think of the weather... and well, I love the beach and the sea so I don?t know if I would be able to spend more than one year in Germany, Denmark or Sweeden. :angry: Too cold there, you know.Maybe Australia it?s a better place for living... less stressing I think.

I live in Milton Keynes, England.

There are no other countries which facinate me, but id like to go to new zealand, austrailia, Tibet or the antartic. They wud be koo to go to :angry:

But nowhere really facinates me :blink: Seems asuch a strong word :ph34r:

I wudnt mind living in canada, New zealand or Austrailia tho.

57225[/snapback]

Goosestaf

What about the states? Wouldn't you like giving it a try too?

Patrick

.. i live in ga. the place i wonna go and check out is Itally,Greece,Romania.. all of the balkan countries, Australia and Antartica. I think that Czech Republic and Russia have some hot chicks :angry: !

I've been to europe and the carribean but would love to go to japan, thailand and austrailia. On the other side of my world right now.round.trap17.com

Do you want to go Thailand? Ohhh.. that really good place because that's my home :blink: . If you go there, you will never forget :ph34r: .

Anyways, when I was young. I wish on the day I will go to see snow :) .
So I want to go Europe or North America but sometimes I will visit Antarctica :angry: .

Do you want to go Thailand? Ohhh.. that really good place because that's my home :ph34r: . If you go there, you will never forget :) .

Anyways, when I was young. I wish on the day I will go to see snow :P .

So I want to go Europe or North America but sometimes I will visit Antarctica :blink: .

59819[/snapback]

some parts of thailand were badly destroyed by the tsunami. most of their beaches which are their tourist spots are now devastated. if you want to go to a country with nice white sand beaches vist the Philippines. try going to The Boracay or Amanpulo. :angry:

hey to everyone lovely yas;LOl,me too,love my motherland very deeply.i live in China since being born till study in colledge now.however i am eager to be abroad,to try new thing,improve my thought on earth too.umm,let me to select one,maybe Canada is the best i think...

As everyone can see, I live in Serbia & Montenegro, and I must say, my country doesn't fascinate me much... I do love my city, it's located in the north, and I love my northern province, Vojvodina... It's nice, and plain, no mounains, no climbing neccesary, just huge agricultural fields, whereever you look... It's great.I would like to see Egipt first, than France, Switzerland, Italy... everywhere actualy... But I'd like to go to some tropical island, like Ibiza, or similar... And stay there forever :angry:

At the minute, i live in darkest deepest southwest England, trust me, it is not very fascinating in this part of the world.If i was ever going to move abroad, i would probably have to go and take a look at the USA. I hear lots of stereotype about the US, but i would like to visit and see what the US is really like, because i believe that some of the stereotypes are actually false, and unrepresentative of the USA as a whole. :angry:

I think France it very interesting, I'd like to see all of the old buildings and the many works of art, such as the palace of king charles, but with my horrible french, i'll need to do some practicing before going!and you can't forget about the delicois french cuisine! :angry:

I would have to say Germany because it holds so much history artifacts and every war started with them basically. I just want to visit certain places that WW2 hit the most. Look at the c-camps and just tour the place. I think it would be a great experience for me because I always have to do papers about Germany in one of my college classes.

I live in Canada where some technology companies are. It is a country that was about to be divided (Quebec) {Proper Pronounciation: Kebec ; Improper: Quebec}. Also, we have the most diverse population in the world :angry:. A country that fascinates me is China. To better pinpoint; Hong Kong (a city not a country).xboxrulz

Japan is the country that fascinates me. I have been to there twice, once to Tokyo, the metropolis home to twenty million people, and once to Kyoto, Osaka, Himeji and Kobe, where the old traditions still remain in the well preserved castles and temples. Tokyo consists of a number of ?districts?, many along the JR Yamanote line: Shibuya, Shinjuku, Roppongi, Central District are all huge sub cities. Kyoto, Osaka and Kobe are kansai cities that are quite different from Tokyo. Kyoto used to be the old capital city and so there are quite a lot of things from the past to see. What amazed me was the transport. Unlike other cities where the historic monuments are quite far away from the Central Business District, in Kyoto, the historic sites are right inside the city. So it is very convenient to get to those palaces and temples simply by taking the underground. Kobe is a port, and so there are quite a lot of exotic buildings, and the city also has great infrastructure. Japan, I think, is one of those countries that you can travel on your own, without even hiring an automobile, because the railway network is so extensive and reliable that I never missed a train during both trips. I am planning to travel to Hokkaido and other more remote cities later this year?

im from the US, but living overseas for about a year. gives you a different perspecitve, i guess. i think, although it's against the rules of the topic, i'll vote for the US. i've been out of the US for over 2 years now, and it's definately more fascinating when your gone for a while.if i were to vote for anohter country though, it would be spain. an absolutely fantastic country. there's so much culture, landscapes, etc. i've been lucky to spend some time there ... walked 750km on the camino de santiago ... and basically went to all the big (and small) cities. many many fond memories. i'd love to go back (and live there) sometime. hopefully.my only objection is many of the older ladies in northern spain (basque country) we're very mean to me alot. like, once i got kicked outta this ladies grocery store because i picked up an apple with my hands!!!! :angry:

some parts of thailand were badly destroyed by the tsunami. most of their beaches which are their tourist spots are now devastated. if you want to go to a country with nice white sand beaches vist the Philippines. try going to The Boracay or Amanpulo. :ph34r:

59824[/snapback]

Tsunami, I hate it :angry: . More people cry because of it :blink: .

But on their tears, i saw something that never forget - helping from thai and all part of the world. Although the bad will be passed but i think all people won't forget it. Now almost become to narmal. The beautiful beachs were restored. This the best ways to find out to the excellent things without more people.

I invite you or everybody to visit my home. We have many ways to travel - not only beachs, nature or old buildings but Thai people will travel with you.

Regard,

nancmu