xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
dark

Which Country Beside Yours Fascinates You?

i live in NY of the USA there are many places that i find fascinating to visit...one of them would be the islands in teh carribean where the water looks great and clean unlike here and the trees are nice to look at which reminds me of like paradise to me...also id like to visit Europe, a place io find very different and very artsy alot of things there are diff like almost basckwards like the roads i believe in the cars with the steringwheels...another place id like to visit would be the philippines down in southeast asia becuase im part filippino and i havent been down there since i was a baby and i have no memory of the place at all

My country does not fascinate me at all, actually it does..... Lol. The way we are going, in the future we will probably have to pay a stupid tax for breathing just to make a *BLEEP*s wallet bigger. Omg, it is real, I just cant believe it, you have to pay a tax for owning a car, and if it is a truck you pay less, why? because they are supposed to be work vehicles. I think it is just because some other *BLEEP* is a cowboy wannabe and likes trucks, so he passes a law in which truck pay less. A couple of days ago, on tv, they mentioned you have to pay your water contract, (no not the monthly bill you have to pay, just some contract to keep water coming in your house) and guess what, now lands that have no construction in it have to pay also. Why? I dont know, maybe they own the rain now, and since its falling on your land, you have to pay.I could go on and on mentioning stupid laws and taxes you have to pay here to make *BLEEP*s rich, which is what really fascinates me about this country. It has petroleum, a lot of resources, big size, it has everything to be a powerful country, the problem is the corruption of the people that manage it. Ok, back to topic, the country that fascinates me the most would be Australia, I think it is like a paradise, I have always loved Islands, when I saw how life was over there in groove armadas "my friend" video, I was completely amazed.

i'm brazilian but i live in portugal. i like to travel a lot so i like to know very different countries. i really want to see australia (sidney), egipt (piramides),japan and also i would like to meet polinesia (islands). i'm facinated for almost every country there is,i think all off them have a storie and as i really like to see diferent countries and meet new people and learn diferent costumes,i like all countries!

I'm an american and love where I love the country I live in. However if I could go to another country it would diffently be Japan, I never really was fascinated or understood what people liked so much about Japan but a few nights ago I was looking up stuff on it and started to like it. They have good bands, cool places, and suchs. Heh, only thing I don't like is their food, lol.

My dream is to travel all over the world to know different cultures. Not just pass by and take photos but live for a while and communicate with locals to understand and to learn, because every nation and culture has their fantastic places. Knowing more means undertanding more therefore your view of point and living style would not be limited. Now i live in Beijing, capital, center of politics and culture of China. Every time when coming back to Beijing from outside I want to open arm to embrace it tighter. I have lived and travelled around some countries in Europe, next step is to North America, then South America, after that Africa...finally Asia.

I live in Pennsylvania (duh) and I'm really fascinated by Japan.Super fast internet connections, anime, manga, Japanese women, all that stuff is cool.I'd like to go there someday.

I'd like to go somewhere warm. I've never seen the ocean. I'd like to go to Australia and pet some kangaroos and other cute (and HUGE) furry creatures. I'm not sure if they'll let you pet them, but it's worth a shot.

Yeah I wouldn't bother trying unless you have a death wish, want severe pain in your downstairs area, or want a severely scratched up face. Kangaroos are NOT warm and fuzzy, they are actually quite dangerous! I remember going camping 2 years ago and in the middle of the night we heard kangaroos hopping around our tent (0^0) so that was quite scary...

I think the next place I'd like to go is Australia; I met a ton of Aussies while in Europe and our countries have so much in common.

Well we were originally part of the UK and our country is only 106 years old!!

I think a country I would like to visit would be France, then the USA, then the UK