xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
dark

Which Country Beside Yours Fascinates You?

i think the country that fascinates me beside my own country (althought my country does not fascinate me (i do not hate my country either) ) is JAPAN. I have been thinking of going to japan for a trip but .. it's far too expensive .. i could not afford that high cost trip ... eating is expensive .. living is expensive .. shopping is expensive .. everything is expensive ... althought the food is expensive .. but i like japanese food the most ... it's just simple delicious .. :angry:

I'm fascinated by Canada. I think it is a very interesting place. I live in Singapore. Not a bad place. Quite good here.....but I think of place with more adventure. In Singapore, we are at the equator, so there are no 4 seasons and the place here is very small. Canada is the largest country in the world and has beautiful 4 seasons.........Makes me feel more tempted to go there when I talk about it..........-Shackman

I don't know if I am really fascinated by it, but Australia. The animals there are so interesting. and for some reason, every "friend" I make on the internet seems to be from Australia.I'd also like to go to the Brazilian rain forest because tamarins are my favorite animals.

I can't really say America is all that fascinating, but I find Spanish culture to be very interesting. Also, the art and history that has been borne from the wonderful Italian culture has struck me as intriguing, as well. I would love to visit both countries in the near future.brandice, excellent choice with Australia. My best friend moved there a few years ago. Supposedly, it's an awesome place. I'd love to take a trip there, as well. Japan is also a great choice, for whoever has said that. I had another friend who was born in Japan, moved here for a short while, then moved back. Again, great feedback for that country.Shackman, trust me when I say Canada is nothing to be excited about. I mean, unless you're the kind of person that just loves to run around naked in the dead of winter in a forest where no one can see you. Then, I could understand. But other than that, Canada is essentially BLAH.

i live in indonesia, and i really proud of my country, you should know about bali, an island of paradise, white sand beach, beautiful melayunese gals and delicious food. Yeah, if you go to indonesia, you will be counfused by the choice of the foods here. Indonesia have 26 province, and each of the province has a unique and delicious food, some are insanely spicy, totally sweet and greatly sour soup...i live in jakarta, and it is.... BAD!! yeah... everyday, high traffic everyday, it took me 1 hour to reach my school where located only 2 km from my home.....if you willing to go to indonesia, heh, you can ask me for your guide for sure (though my spoken and written english is really bad), i will refer you to the best beach in the country, the nicest food in a region, and the best and the most beautiful view all over the world... trust me.. indonesia is good country.. i live here, and i like being the part of it...

I like hot summers so I always wanted to visit the Brazil. The capital of the Alagoas State has wonderful beaches, and the color of sea varies from emerald green to blue, but the water is always clear. The sand is white and there are a lot of coconut plantations. This natural beauty combines with its urban coast, with a lot of hotels, restaurants and bars. The scenery ? inviting and attracts Brazilian and foreign tourists during all over the year. Its a dream :)

Hi

I guess some people only like where they are. I am french but have lived in the states for years, my dad back home used to say that the south of France was the place to be that we were so lucky to live there. Upon moving to the states, I heard the same from my american father in law.To live in Connecticut was a gift given by god, Florida has hurricanes, California earthquakes, Wisconsin is too cold but Connecticut was the center of the planet to him.

So then I moved to Georgia, I wanted to be in a warmer place, and it's the same here, people say constently how lucky they are to live in north Georgia and yadayadayada.....

I have never been like that, I love my native south of France, Connecticut and New england are charming, Georgia hot and hospitable but there is more out there to be seen.

For me the paradise and place to be is in the pacific ocean, give me a beautifull island ringed with palm trees, a turquoise lagoon full of colorfull fish and I am the happiest guy on earth.

Some day when I am older and retired on one of these islands, one kid will be hearing me say "This is the place to be kid, we are so lucky to be here!" and that kid will probably looking at me thinking "What a moron!".  :)

So where is the place you would like to live beside where you are now?

Patrick

56992[/snapback]

Anywhere hot facinates me, ibiza and islands like that, lol, i live in england all though, very cold :P:)

i live in indonesia, and i really proud of my country, you should know about bali, an island of paradise, white sand beach, beautiful melayunese gals and delicious food. Yeah, if you go to indonesia, you will be counfused by the choice of the foods here. Indonesia have 26 province, and each of the province has a unique and delicious food, some are insanely spicy, totally sweet and greatly sour soup...

finally... i found my friends from indonesia. yes... bali is a paradise island... the people there have a nice smile... :):P i my self come from bali... but i live in jakarta since 1989... :P

i live in jakarta, and it is.... BAD!! yeah... everyday, high traffic everyday, it took me 1 hour to reach my school where located only 2 km from my home.....

don't forget one thing about jakarta, it's hot temprature and u can find many demostration there... :):D

Well I come from SLOVENIA....a lil' small country in Europe of which almost noone ever heard of:D Since nobody knows it, I'll give a short description of it:

Here is the location:

Slovenia_regions_map.png

We border on Austria, Italy, Hungary and Croatia and we have lots of mountains in the north of our country and sea in the south...the north part actually looks very much like Canada (lots of woods, mountains,...)..

I really don't travel a lot so I wont say that i like one country more than any other..:)

I live in The Netherlands and I guess it's alright here. Though it would be wonderful to move to an other country someday and see what it is like living there. I've always thought England was a fascinating country and although I have never been there, I'm planning on going there someday and if I like it I might even move to England. I love the accent they have there and just about everything. But because I have never been there I am not 100% sure what it looks like but it seems like a cool country. :)

spain...i would love to train for boxing there over the summer. if i had to pick one place in the world to live spain would be my first choice...it's wonderful