xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
dark

Which Country Beside Yours Fascinates You?

Ive heard than in Switzeland its popular and acceptable for people to swim naked in lakes. I would love to vacation there some day and try this myself.

Ive heard than in Switzeland its popular and acceptable for people to swim naked in lakes. I would love to vacation there some day and try this myself.

trust me, I have had snow all thouigh this jan and it really buggs after about the first time...and thats in the south west of england, cnat think what happened further north....

I dont think any country near me really gets my interest.....if only you said any where in the world then I would have said eygpt.....always been into the ancient gods and that of eygpt.....

I would love to live in Scotland. I love Scotland and my family came from Scotland originally. So I would love to live there. The country looks beautiful and peaceful. It looks amazing to me. Also because my family came from there, I could explore and find out a lot about my family and our history. I think that would be my dream place to live.

i live in Dallas, Texas now for like 17 years. ITs pretty good in its ways but I think there are better places to live. I would like to live in Colorado. The weather changes according to the seasons and not like Texas where it doesn't really snow in the winter. Oh and Aspen is there too. So that's a plus. For a country I think I like Vietnam. The cost of living over is very cheap. Like if you have 100 american dollars its 1 billion dong over there.

To sandymc: dude, the topic is about what other country that fascinates you, not the one you are living in!well, I came from the same country with sandy, Indonesia. Although I live in Indonesia, I often get bored, because Indonesia is fairly slow in technology. Other countries that fascinate me are America, China, and Japan. For the first and third country that I mentioned, I fascinate them because of their advances in technology. Japan is one of the most leading country in gaming and electronic development. While America, as you guys may know, is the leading country in computer development. I fascinate China because its variety of cultures and although it may be fairly slow in technology in Indonesia, but it manages to create a peaceful environment...and not to mention the beautiful girl they have....LoL

is this really a "what is...?" topic?jkanyways, Japan facinates me the most. The way they can talk and how their technology beats ours T_T. Their anime art style is what I also like the most <3. But besides any asian country, I'd choose Ireland for the way they can dance. Yes, I'm obsessed over irish music. I can't help it, their music is so fun and jummpy XD

Yes, it's real that Tokyo consists of a number of ?districts?, but Kyoto, Osaka and Kobe are kansai cities that are quite different from Tokyo. Kyoto used to be the old capital city and so there are quite a lot of things from the past to see. However, i think you need quite a period to compare :)

I love Australia. I am not an australian but I currently live in australia because I study here. Melbourne to be precise. This country has nice weather (you can't ask for more if you compare it to the weather in the UK) and people are so amazingly friendly here. Maybe i haven't been to many countries before but the friendliness of people in australia is astounding! And the lifestyle here kinda suits me. I wouldn't mind living here forever but home is still better:p

I've lived in Shiga, Japan for more than 4 years so far and could confidently say that it's become my second home...which is funny considering I lived in medium to large-sized cities while I was in Canada.Believe me, after visiting the huge metropolises in Japan (like Tokyo, Yokohama and Osaka) it feels really nice to go back to where it's much quieter (and cleaner) in a smaller city of 60,000.

Once country that fascinates me is Japan. Its just so technically advanced along with China and Korea. I think they are lol. They always have the cool gadgets before we do. I don't know they just have alot of things I like. The environment is more soothing sometimes, the people are supposedly nice, and they have lots of food to choose from.

I think the most fascinating country is Thailand. Atleast I think so. I have never been to Thailand, but there are so many different exotic places in that area it is unreal. Scuba diving in Thailand is supposed to be one of the most spectacular in the world. And then there are the exotic jungles and wildlife. Not to mention, Thailand probably has some of the best beaches and tropical type islands in the world. All of this in one place. That just amazes me.

I think the UAE and Dubai in particular are really fascinating places. There is hardly anything out there yet there is so much. What they are building out there in the middle of a desert is quite cool. I have seen all those man made islands they are constructing and that huge luxury hotel out on the water. It just looks like a really cool place to visit. Will be hoping to get over there next year on my way to Europe.