xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
fan198281

Longest Email Address In The World

lol thats funny, but why makin it this long i mean come on, you gona need 2 mins to sign in, and 2 mins typing it, and you need big screen to fit that into.and if you type it wrong, you well have to go thorow all the letters that you typed to see what is wrong lol, thats what makes people go crazy :)

Thats completely ridiculous. I think it compares to a guy buying so many crappy programs that his computer crashes.And the registration is ridiculous. It was asking my complete address. I mean, i'm not having my address sold on just for the sake of some useless bit of cyberspace...

Edited by teknoTom (see edit history)

I guess this would be could to play a kind of a joke to a friend or something. But as someone pointed out earlier in this thread, whats the point of playing for it. Who would be dumb enough to do it? Propably funny for a one time thing, but it would loose its glamour passed that first time.

Interesting, seems more like a joke to me. I dont think it would be that usefull to have an email that long. Why I just love my gmail account, nice, simple and short. :lol:

What's the purpose of this? Aren't email addresses supposed to make it convenient for people to reach you online?

I would not be able to stand having an email address like this. I do not like typing in the one I have now and it is only speoj@msn.com I guess it is kind of cool to say you have the longest email address domain in the world but other than that it is pretty worthless in my point of view. Most places will not accept that address anyway so why even bother with using it.

not as long as this one

Longest Email Address In The World

Robertisthecoolestpersononthefaceoftheplanetformakingareallylongemailloginnametotopmattandalsotoseehowlongofaadressnameicouldcomeupwithwilltakeforevertofiureouthowmanycharactersareinthislogin@amplimail.Com,

-reply by robert james peterson

Dear friend its a new information for me and I don't think I should be having one with them as I love to have shortest email ID. And many of my friends out there will agree with the same. So thats it dear but its a cool peice of information for me. Thanks?

Wow, someone has too much time on their hands to make that. lol I thought about making me one, but then again, where would I use it. lol Thanks for sharing!

Is that email working?Longest Email Address In The World

Mr. Robert james peterson if that email address works I am truely impressed. Since Outlook Express won't work with it, believe me I've tried, can you tell me how to test it? 

I would suggest that if it's valid, and surely you're not pulling our leg, you give instructions on how to use it so we can see it work.

You're one of the only people that "get-it" when it comes to email addresses - it's not the domain length - it's the total length of the email address. I like them when they are easy to read too.

If you would like you can test my email address below by just copy and paste in your favorite email program if clicking doesn't work. (works in most)

Bert at:

does_anybody_know_is_there_a_maximum_limit_to_how_ridiculously_long_an_email_address_can_be_because_this_one_is_really_long@so-ridiculously-long-and-unnecessary-subdomain.Graves-family.Com_nospam