xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
fan198281

Longest Email Address In The World

If i got that email address all my friends would think im lieing. But it would be a good joke after I sent them somthing with it. But i would rather stick to short ones than the long abc stuff lolEDIT:

although i was wondering, how much space do they give you?

I beleive it is 6.0 MB Storage Capacity (Stores 6,000 Messages) Edited by CKY (see edit history)

I knew bout that ages ago lol, forgot the url though, its interesting at first but now its like..whatever.People sign up to it just for the url, dont care about what it offers(and doesnt), IMO it sucks.

heh. why someone would want one of them I have no idea.that is simply so annoying.imagine meeting someone, hey can i get your emailsure, do you have half an hour so i can write it out for youfunny though.

I've seen this posted before on various other boards. But seriously, whats the point of getting a email address that long, especially if its a close friend or business partner... oh hold up, not finished.. not finished writing it yet.. as you're writing down 'someemailaddress@abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyblahblahblah.com'.

Holly smokes...someone will probably brake a nail or somthin else :D he beats :P on the keybord with while trying to go there....and really....an e-mail like this makes you "someone"...soo looong, not cool, but still....different, and for some people being different is just everything so maybe this service is just the thing they are looking for....aaah...stilll...too long for me. I'll stick to yahoo and gmail...and some others.

I'm surprised that any of you have registered for such a long e-mail. The only use I can find for it is that you can give it to someone you don't like or trust who asks for your e-mail. You could also use it to discourage a person who wants to use internet for the first time and has trsuted you to make his/her first e-mail.Funny, though, how probably most SPAM bots wont be able to register such a long name.

Pretty stupid idea but people seems to like it..Personally i would never register for that mail because even i can remember it or spell it :lol:

Pretty stupid idea but people seems to like it..Personally i would never register for that mail because even i can remember it or spell it biggrin.gif

Simple...! its the alphabet twice and once again up to k! I can remember it already :lol:

Personally though, its not long enough.

I'd quite like to register the domain (available :() with .co.uk or maybe .org.uk for an even longer address! at the end and get my own nice design up there instead, I'd offer free no-ads service with nice e-mail reading if I do this - maybe only to fellow trapees and friends!!!
If you would like this annoying service and name, drop me a reply!

kingsnowboarderjim@abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyzabcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyzabcdefghijk.com

AND TO ANNOUNCE!!! THE NEW PROJECTJIM EMAIL SOURCE:
abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyzabcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyzabcdefghijk.org.uk!!! Its mine now :lol:
Its so long that in the manage domain pane and on domainmonster site, it screws up almost every page of theirs :( :( :(
Edited by Jimmy (see edit history)

Wow I thought that this was a joke at first. I can't believe there's actually a long email like that. It's pretty random. Was the service made to be silly?

All I got to say is I hope you have a good memory or a piece of paper posted nearby so that you wouldn't forget an email address of that length. Prett silly idea, I must admit...but original!