xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
fan198281

Longest Email Address In The World

haha that is so cool. I remember when one of Xisto members registered similar domain that long maybe it is this he who provides these email addresses. hehe. This is nice and cool thing.

This would be a good email for trolling forums, but other than that there isn't much of a good purpose for using such a rediculously long email address!

lol thats funny. i just made one and its: abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyzabcd17@abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyzabcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyzabcdefghijk.comwho has the longest email adress now huh? lol. i do like gmail better though

its really a fake and useless one cannot afford to have this ,its not possible to remmeber this address nor posssible to type in forma so whats the use of it.may be the company is making fun.

its really a fake and useless one cannot afford to have this ,its not possible to remmeber this address nor posssible to type in forma so whats the use of it.may be the company is making fun.

fake and unaffordable? it certainly isn't fake, and it's also free for use. Seem's like you're wrong...
nor is it possible to remember this address...? once again you're wrong. I got mine about 4 months ago, although I've never used it I can still remember it:
It's the alphabet twice and once more up again to "k" - easy, heh!!!
If of course anyone can remember the alphabet :D

Apparently it's a publicity stunt.And we're all a part of it. :D With the advent of address books, I don't see why you wouldn't want a domain that long. You'd never get any spam (until spambots start including the abc...xyz domain). It's rather easy to remember.Then again, I can always sign up for more GMail accounts by inviting myself...Go for the underdog or continue to feed the corporate giant? :P

Now what is the point of this, I dont see how having a long email address will don anything to you. Maybe make people annoyed, but that's it. A shorter one is the much better choice.