xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
gotspooned

Your Goal In Life? deep topic

My goal is simple.inherit a large amount of money some how and buy an army. storm a country and take controla dn impose myself as dictator. then spend the rest of my life defending it from US invasion :D it'll be like a game :Di'll probably learn mysql aswell. . . lol

My goal is different in different time. When I am a little boy, I wished I became a knight to help weak person, however I was often raged by other boys. Now, I know I was real weak person at that time. Later, I went to senior high school, I was crazy to love guitar. I believed I would be a famous musician:). But I didn't touched it after I entered college. Now, My goal seems to disappear.

I think my goal is to be closer with my g/f, to be the best i can at design, and also to start a career in stage props, rigging, lighting, and setup. (which is what i do 2 times a year right now)i want to kill all my friends for stealing my stuff, and then go party at universal orlando (which is only 30 minutes from my house)

Hmmm my goal in life always changes, as in I always don't know what I want to do with my life. Like sometimes I know exactly what I want to do, and then later on I change my mind. Quite frustrating actually. So I guess in the end I just haven't figured out a concrete goal yet, but for now I am just planning to take things as they come until things are stable. I'm just going to try my best in what I can do, and try to be happy with everything as they are.Oh wait, I just remembered... my current goal is to finish schooling, finish university/tafe and get a job so I can move out and move in with my friends. Yeah not a very unique goal, but it's a start I guess.

Well my long term goal is as i said above.but my short term goal is to collab on any open source project on sourceforge.netso i can try my best to show my skills....

I know what career path will be for the most part. I plan to either get into Electrical Engineering, or into Computers. I am taking courses for them right now, so I'm on the right path. Now, what is uncertain for me is whether to attend college or university. I guess I'll have to cross that bridge when I get there. I want to have a job that I enjoy and one that pays well (I don't want to be rich or anything, but you probably know what I mean). I also want to be able to travel to Northern Europe and visit those countries, like Germany, and Scandinavia. There is just something about them that is just so interesting...I don't know what it is. I also want to have a cottage up North...a cottage in a serenearea with plenty of foliage (Mountains, trees, etc.) I want to be able to get away from the city once in awhile. But, this is just what I want to be able to do. It will probably not come to fruition. I'm hoping it does.

I hope to be successful in whatever i choose to do in life..When I say successful I don't mean with money but in spirit..I measure successful by how complete and happy I feel with myself..I hope by the age of 25 I'm setttled down with a nice job and familia. I guess I want the ordinary things in life. I just hope when I get like 60 I can look back at my life and say I made a differnce in someone else life. That is the most I can do..

my goal in life is to graduate from collage with a music degree, get married to someone neither handsome or ugly, become a professional violinist and pass down my violin though my family. Have 2 children, girls would be preferrable, and die in a normal way. I planned my life ahead just like everyone else XD

Ultimately, the whole 'what I want to be when I grow up' is to have a nice house (not a mansion, that's too big, just a 3 or 4 bedroom house in a nice neighborhood with a 2 car garage) with a nice job (I want to be a computer programmer, don't know anything specific yet), and a boyfriend/husband/family/whatever it turns out to be.But for now I just want to do well in school, go to the college I want to (unlike all my friends, I 'just' want to go to the university here), and have FUN.

My ultimate goal in life would be to just live happily until the end. I would of course love to have children along the way as I believe it's simply a human being's duty to have offspring. But happiness and enjoyment are definately the number one goals in life, to keep my health until the end and die peacefully would be the cherry on the top.

Pretty intense question, when you really take the time to think about it. I would have to say that my short term goal in life is to make enough at work to be able to pay for my home taxes at the end of the year. Long term? I would like to be on better terms with my boyfriend, would like to get married, maybe have some kids, though what I'd be doing for a job by that point in my life is anyone's guess, since, at least as far as I'm concerned, I can't dance forever. I keep vacillating between a bartender, professional domanitrix or maybe a forensice criminologist. I dunno. I just basically want to have a happy life with family and friends.