xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
gotspooned

Your Goal In Life? deep topic

simple really...just living a happy life, keeping myself happy and one day have a family and keeping them happy... have a good job and get good income coming in and just live life to the fullest...have alot of experiences and accomplish alot of tasks and use my skills to the highest potential... in the sports i do now, i hope to one day, turn this into a profession

I do plan on just living a normal life and wanting to succeed in what I do. What could be more basic. Though the things I wish to accomplish are not easy by any means. I do hope to just get across that I am using my abilities to the fullest.

What's my goal?I'd like to become an executive, for example,to have an easy :lol: objective, the CEO of company as J. P. Morgan & Co. or Citigroup or Johnson&Johnson). Anyway more powerful I'll be, more I'll be happy. Now I have to study BA at Bocconi (the most important and expensive university in Italy) and get a MBA at Harvard or Wharton, I have only to be admitted and find about 140000 US$......

Mine = to get a good job at pixar or a cool animation studio producing movies with digital software, being average succesful and having a happy family with the person i love.

Im 17 going to 18 and i love computers, i think ive been using then since i was 6 or 7. I love computers and i think they are the future of our world. I plan to go study in the fields in computers and i might go into webdesign or i might become a programmer, two things that id like to do, i allready know how to webdesign but i have allways had the dream of programming, and making the programmas that would help me and other people two.Well no matter what i do, i just want to be really successfull on whatever it is. And i am excited to know what i will become when im older.

im 16 year old student from UK, i would tell u my dream rather than gold :lol:i want to live in top of a mountain where noone live, i want a small house in there, just enough for me to live and i want to have a sheep and two sheeps. finally a high speed internet connection and a decent computer.

Whats my goal? Well if you are asking very short term I would say getting Frontpage 2000 to upload to my Xisto site. My long term goal would have to be getting a good job like a lawyer but I don't want to work all the time.

my goal in life is.. professionally to have a health business maybe an hospital o some laboratories, and personally is to get married, have a family and raise my children >.> and if it's possible to be rich @?@

my goal in life eh? hmm thats pretty hard i have many goals in life. Ok here are a few . Finish school and get my education , get a scholarship , graduate college , have a good wife , and more.

My goal in life is to live. I want to do everything I have dreamed of doing. That means acting, singing, doing ceramics, having a famous web presence. Lots of other crazy dreams like that. If I can ever pass the classes I would love to be a biologist too. Its interesting that you ask this question here because I have hit a crossroads of sorts in my life and am trying to figure all this stuff out. I am alternating between alot of stuff but the one thing that predominates is my wish to go back to ceramics and really work. I took some classes when I got my first degree. I really miss working with clay. I have a few of the peices around my house that I made. I love ceramics so much. I don't have a studio to work in or a kiln. I hope that soon I can start working again.

My goal in life.. well, if it ends up that I am related to Hitler, it will be to become rich, buy weapons of mass destruction and use them.Although, it's just to live everything to the fullest. Explore the world and all of it's wonders. And I want to do everything that can be done and one day fight in a great war of super powers to defend my countries priviledges of freedom and covil rights!

My goal in life? Let's see...Well, I of course will try to live my life to the fullest, without regrets and enjoying every moment. What I want to become...? I don't know. Something that can help people and make them happy. I would enjoy something like that :lol:.

Goal in life? hmmmm...I think everybody goal always money including me and that's the first important in human life(but isn't health is more important?)...By the way, I'm 19 years old and I'm taking Higher National Diploma in Business. For my short term goal now is searching a job with interest salary and long term goal is gain higher spirituality.:lol: