xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
gotspooned

Your Goal In Life? deep topic

i think everyone's goal in life is to fulfill every wish they may have. Live the better they can... and manage to take out the most out it. :wink:

hey, well my goal in life is to study and study and develop my knowledge level! Then I want to make carreer, and have a good job, that pays so good, that I can buy the house of versace...I know...in my dreams... :unsure: okay, but I'd like to become a multimiljonair!!! :D

Hi,
I'm 14 and catching me young. I'm training hard physically in the gym after school everynight and practicing a number of martial arts. I would like to become an engineer - possibly in the army if not on civi street. I have dreams of becoming some big buisness man - working in some multi-million pound buisness. I don't know what life has in store for me - I don't have any real aspirations to do anything so I might just let life take me on that main line train... I'm going to keep on training to the best of my physically ability and keep on working hard in school so that I have plenty of options open to me so that when that job that I know is right pops up I can jump on it. I also have dreams of settling down with a beautiful wife and having some kids in a nice big home somewere in USA (lol- ambitious I know seen as I life in UK) ... Thanks, Sean Webber (Alive).

Hey....When I was younger...studying in my home country and learning English as my second language, I always wanted to go and study in either the US or the UK. I wanted to be a bilingua.Then towards the end of my high school, I won the scholarship to study law in the UK. Since then I have become fluent in English. I'm now doing law at Oxford Uni. So I think as for studying, I have achieved what I wanted (more or less). :D Now I hope I'll be able to do well at uni...and in the future contribute back to my home country to pay back for the scholarship they have given me. There's one dream though that hasn't come true and is unlikely to come true. --- being a singer (or a singing teacher...in fact just want to spend most of my time singing or working with music...) I have always wanted to work in music profession (since I was 3-4). Well,...it's such a contrast to what I'm doing right now (law), isn't it. :) I like law though. Only that I wish I could be a singer too. :unsure:

Yeah... Dream, plans, vision and mission....well lots of them...When I was maybe 5 or 6 years old I always wanted to become superman and a.k.a ManOfSTEEL I put mantel on my back run faster and jump hoping that I can fly like superman did... after years of dreaming I become tired and changed my dream, to be real martial art master, like jet lee, bruce lee and jacky chan... I used to have a little bat on me and try to fight the enimy the way jacky jan, bruce and jet lee do... but after trying and trying I've got a lot of bruises and scars...When I was in high school I've changed my dream, to be a super good looking guy with a lots of babes around me like the superstars do... well, in short to become a hollywood artist... this dreams was last until college, but when I first started and learn computers my dreams was started to changed again.... for the 4th time, to be a computer master, hackers, crackers, anything that could define me as computer expert... after colleges I did a lot of programs that always put my computer down all the time... Buildig viruses, trojan like keylogger program and almost erase the entire hardisk of mine when I tried to run my program made in C language...Now, what I am wanted to be is not for my career, but instead for my family, to a good loving father, to have happy family, and to become a good son of GOD... :unsure:

Hi again, After I posted a reply to this topic a couple of days ago I started thinking about it. I don't mean quickly, but more spirtiually. That night I had Karate. Shotokan Karate is based on the principle of finnaly tuning your mind aswell as learning how to fight. I was relaxed and just simply forgot about it. It was only a day later that I realised what it was all about. I was at school and was playing tennis with a couple of mates. A close friend of mine (if you know what I mean...) female ofcourse came into the courts. It was when I saw her I started thinking again. Is the point in life to achieve some high payed job? Is the point in life to climb the worlds highest mountain? Is the point in life to help everyone that you can in everyway you can and be the best person you can? And then I started thinking well, maybe there is no point in life. Maybe it's just something we had to go through. I believe that their is only one soul purpose in life, and I think that that is to find someone that you love and to spend your time with them. Think about it, having lot's of money is a great feeling, but nothing beats love, nothing beats that feeling. So - that's what I think life is about, that and ofcourse having a good time - (Rock & Roll). Thanks for your time, Sean Webber.

My goals in life. Well, my first goal at the moment is to finish vocational college I have started to visit 2 years ago. First year went like a charm with score 8.5/10, next year was really new experience in my life, lot of troubles so I failed 3 exams which I intend to do during summer, atleast 2 of them.Next goal would be to find nice girl and to get along with her, to buy some apartment or live in one I have been working on past few years. Quite nice one.Next goal would be to find better job then one I have one, at the moment I don't find any challenge in work I do. I would even go for less payed if it is more interesting :DFinal goal to develop my knowledge in photography, maybe to have exibition one day of my photos. Yes that would be nice.

I dropped out of my final year of highschool about a 9 months ago because I was going through a really rough time. I dropped out of my final year of highschool and I only had about a few months to go but it was just to much so I set my goals low. Just before I started seeing my councilor my goals in life where set really short. I had wanted to be a hair dresser. I wanted to live in a small apartment with two cats, no boyfriend or husband, groceries, and a stable life.Once my councilor convinced me I convinced myself that I didn't want to become a hair dresser. I wanted to do something I loved. I do like hair, make up, and etc. It's just I didn't love doing it. When I was in 9th grade I grew love for History, I was really interested in it. My grades from grade 9 to grade 11 where always 100%. My other classes where about 94-98% but I never got less then 100% on any of my history work. History is something I love. I loved learning about the Egyptions, Napoleon, Marie Antoinette, etc. It finally just came to me that I want my profession to have something to do with the research and explaining of history. I want to be a Historian or just a History Teacher, that's my goal.My life alone is still there. I don't want a boyfriend/husband/signifigant other in my life. I want my kitties. I set my sights higher then a small apartment though... I want to live in a house, a nice house, a small house. If I have the chance I would also like to be an entrepreneur. I has learned about what an entrepreneur is and what they do through my history class so that's also another interest of mine and maybe a goal one day.

I'll be the kind of father that my father never was...I'll be the husband that my wife can count on...I'll never beat myself up; talk gently to myself of my mistakes...I'll not forget to rise up again, after falling millions of timesBut most of all,I'll be the human being that fulfills the creator's ultimate design. And I get to find out my purpose before I die. I get to find out just how important my role was to this vast cosmic wonder, no matter how insignificant I feel.And I get to pass that knowledge to my children, family, neighbors, strangers, countries and the rest of the world--each and every one of us are important!

Hey, Well, I'm going to try and tell the difference between goal and dreams. I would always dream (like anyone else I suppose) to have a good paid, enjoyable job and a nice family, but my actualy goal, or atleast what it is at my age (14) is to pass my 1st Dan blackbelt by my 16th birthday in two years. I am a purple belt now. By March 06 I should be a brown belt, so taking my black will be a little tuch and go but I would really like to achieve, especially before my 16th birthday like I said. It's always been a dream of mine, but now it's becoming more of a reality, it's just a distant light at the end of the tunnel, but it is moving my way, and I'm running towards it with leaps and bounds so hopefully I can manage it. Thanks for your time, Achieve.

the ultimate goal of a human life is to survive as long as it is take. Every cell and muscle in our body are consuming energy so that we may live.we created our dreams and goals to keep us moving. To give us reason to continue living and surviving. To give us hope and differentiate ourselves from the animals that we consider without soul. To boost our morals we give ourselves pleasures and satisfactions. We reward ourselves with dignity and pride and when we fail we punished ourselves with shame and isolation.Humans realy can not be completely satisfied, coz if we are to be completely satisfied then we will lost the motive and the reason to live. OUr purpose will be lost and our existence will have no reason.Afraid of having no purpose after filling our satisfactions, we embraced greed to keep us going. And in the process we murder, rape and exploit the weak. And in greed we found a new inspiration. We found our motivation, but unlike the motivation of simply satisfying ourselves, this time we could go on forever as long as we live. We love it, becuase we know in greed there is no satisfaction. Only few were successfull, they became immortal, they are those who are written in our history.But the totality of it all, we will all perish and most of us will be forgotten as if we never existed at all. Not a whisper, not a thought of our name. Having said all that, I have no goal, my only purpose is to live life the way I know how. To experience it pain, suffering, sadness and a few joy and smiles. To experience falling in love and to experience falling out of love. To cry and laugh, to be alone and to be with someone. To put it simply, to live life. So that when I die, I may have no millions or maybe not successfull, I would be smile and say to myself, I have expereinced the many aspects of life. I have not let my goals and desires stray me away from experiencing what realy life is. Which is simply to live and experience every moment of it.

There's time for studying, school, girlfriend, games, going out, working out, sleeping, eating, and whatever. :]

You are right. You just need to find the right balance to keep on track to reach your goal eventually, and thats kinda hard. Life comes with ups and downs, and there is nothing we can do about it. That sometimes takes away my motivation to reach my goal in life: "be well developed and have lots of knowledge and have enough money too take care of my family". That's a kinda great thing to work on but okay, it is a goal! :)

I do think that school is the most important thing in my life to reach my goal. But sometimes I just have a moment I just don't want to do anything that has to deal with using my brain.. Haha like now, Actually I should be studying right now for an exam I have tomorrow, which kinda depends on if I go to second year of college. So...thinking and writing about it, I think Imma go learn my books now..

hmmm your deep post pushes me to learn my test! Great! Thanks hahaha

Well, I want to go to college for art. And maybe take a class in graphic design, and just...art classes that seem to intrest me. I want to make a work of some sort that would be pretty memorable. Maybe a CD cover, a sculpture, or a painting, I dunno. I kind of want to get married to someone one day, and have a few kids. But thats after I find the right guy, of course. Im not rushing.I actually think my art career is setting off. I made this huge guitar for school, and my teacher said we MIGHT get it into the Woodstock Guitar show, which is pretty big (around here, anyway). So Im getting there <_<

lol, my goal in life is to get a good college degree that i can make some money off it while enjoying my work. I'm planning on going into a science field so i would probably need a PhD to do something with my life.. lol.. And of course.. to marry a SUPER HOT WIFE... or wives.. lol..

i think my goal is trying to do everything "special".And of course in good ways. That means i'm not going to be a weird person .i want to do this because i know it's the way to suceed. People who work through their life and mabye have a wonderful family is the perfect model for all of us. But if you want to be somebody,to be the man who is well-known even hundreds years later.You should take the this way. So even though people claimed that students don't need to studying abroad. i still take the chance to go abroad .And i know it's going to be a real challenge for me. i will take that . i'll take that even the feed is so high. i'll take that even i never have experiece of visiting other countries. i'll take that because i know it's my life,and there won't be the next time.