xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
gotspooned

Your Goal In Life? deep topic

View on life.Your Goal In Life?

I've actually been wondering this for a long time. Without knowing who you are, why you are, and what you are, you can really never find out what your TRUE goal in life is. Don't get me wrong, I've no clue myself. But, there is a small goal I'm looking at thats always in front of me. To be honest it's in front of everyone. TRY and find your who, why, and what,  we are. I think my goal is to find this out. The one that really bugs me is why we are. In the U.S, The most socially accepted answer for this question is the belief of Christianity, that God created everything. I would just imagine if I was born in the middle east and believed in another God, how this would effect my life.

All of this I've wrote, and I could go into so much detail it's an eyesore just to look at, is nothing more but a step in finding my goal. I've had something on my mind for a while. It goes a bit like this: "When I pass, being it to God, or even into the earth and nothing happens. I wish to look back on my life as being meaningful and complete." If any of you read this, please, I really hope I can fulfill that goal. But, It takes two to make it happen. I hope I've enlightened people, and possibly after reviewing this enlighten myself.

-reply by Monte

I would like to do many things before I pass a way such as finishing my study, going to the foreign country, and having enough money to help poor peole.

Happy realisation! you have goals set and so now you cut your path through. It isn't unusual to have whoever heroic you see idealised and want to become the same, by heroic i mean whatever appeals to you. There is also no harm in accepting an advice,as long as it conforms to your taste. If you find anyone not encouraging you , the best way to make him understand is to prove yourself. I guess the actual goal in a person's life is to excel in whatever constructive he does.