xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
fermin25

Mycents Are Not Updating Please help me...

I started to post two days ago since I have been paying my hosting plan with my paypal account. But now I want to pay it with MyCents but they are not updating.I have my hosting plan suspended and I can get it back until I pay for it. The Mycents system are not updating. 48 hours ago I made a lot of post and I have no any updates in the Mycents system.Please help me. I read that someone here in the forum got update yesterday but I don?t so. is there a bug or something with the Mycent system?If I got a Mycent update Will I lost the Mycents from the post I made two days ago?I wait your answer. Thank you.

I started to post two days ago since I have been paying my hosting plan with my paypal account. But now I want to pay it with MyCents but they are not updating.
I have my hosting plan suspended and I can get it back until I pay for it. The Mycents system are not updating. 48 hours ago I made a lot of post and I have no any updates in the Mycents system.

Please help me. I read that someone here in the forum got update yesterday but I donĀ“t so. is there a bug or something with the Mycent system?

If I got a Mycent update Will I lost the Mycents from the post I made two days ago?

I wait your answer. Thank you.

Your mycents are still being counted, just not actively updated.

My first update was a few days ago and the next one was a little over 48 hours later. I haven't had an update since then either.

As Opaque said, the script is still in beta. As such we can expect issues to keep popping up until he irons out all the bugs. I'm almost positive he wanted to wait until it was complete to release it, but due to all of the complaints about it being down I think he rushed to get it out to quiet people down.

I could be wrong on that, but that's how it seems at least.

i think you should wait more, as rpgsearcherz and opaque said the mycents system is still in beta, so it is naturally there will be many bugs in it. even some didn't get affected but i think that this is from your bad luck :) . so cheer up, wait for more days and see what will happen, if it stills the same then submit a ticket in your xisito account and if you not get any response then pm opaque and i am sure he will fix things, good luck.

i think you should wait more, as rpgsearcherz and opaque said the mycents system is still in beta, so it is naturally there will be many bugs in it. even some didn't get affected but i think that this is from your bad luck :) . so cheer up, wait for more days and see what will happen, if it stills the same then submit a ticket in your xisito account and if you not get any response then pm opaque and i am sure he will fix things, good luck.

I would suggest sending a PM instead of submitting a ticket. Tickets are more for web hosting problems and stuff like that, whereas the forums are more for needing help with issues related to the whole mycents thing. But definitely give it at least another day.

Also, you may just not be getting the emails, OP. The way to check this out is to log into your Xisto account and see how your finances look.

I want to know if i get in the following hours a Mycent update: All my post will be credited or not??? That?s basically the question and I know that there is another site: Xisto But I don?t like it because is much technical and computers forum and it is bored because of that I prefer knowledgsutra please can someone help me...I wait your answer.

I want to know if i get in the following hours a Mycent update: All my post will be credited or not??? ThatĀ“s basically the question and I know that there is another site: Xisto But I donĀ“t like it because is much technical and computers forum and it is bored because of that I prefer knowledgsutra please can someone help me...
I wait your answer.

Yes, like people mentioned above, all your posts would be taken into account. To me it looks like he has a standalone script that he runs when he feels its time to make an update. Though there is no specific time to this, he will not take too much time. But, my last update was around 36 hours ago, so one of our calculations is a little off. I suggest you wait another day and PM opaque. He can either fix your case or just run the script again and you'll get your mycents. In any case dont worry, you'll not lose any mycents thats for sure

I would suggest sending a PM instead of submitting a ticket. Tickets are more for web hosting problems and stuff like that, whereas the forums are more for needing help with issues related to the whole mycents thing. But definitely give it at least another day.
Also, you may just not be getting the emails, OP. The way to check this out is to log into your Xisto account and see how your finances look.

well, i think that submitting a ticket and pm opaque are the same things, as i know opaque checks both of them daily, if not then others do, i mean checking the xisto emails. maybe they delay of responding but they read them any way. also doing the both things is good to get a quick reply. and after all everything about mycent is related to the hosting i guess.

I agree with magnafrost on this one. Opaque is running the script as standalone i think. That is the reason we're getting so much time between the updates. After last update script only updated once for mycents 4.0. I'm sure the next time when opaque comes online the script will be updated or perhaps tweaked more. I don't expect to run script 24hrs atleast for this month. Things with updates are going random and there is no way we can see 24 hr update. Last update was 36 hours ago, hmm so expect this update little late or at the time when opaque comes online. In between, did you created your support ticket and explained your problem ? If yes, then chances are you'll get some satisfactory answer from support team. If you've not created support ticket and explained your situation, then i suggest you to do the same.

I agree that the whole update issue has become random. First there was an update in 24 hours and I got an email about it. Later I don't know when the update took place but I didn't receive an email. However, the change was reflected in the forum and also in my Xisto account. So the update is happening regularly, and we just have to look out for it! And fermin, all your posts are surely being accounted for, so don't worry!

Hey my myCents just got updated a while back. Take a look at yours. If it still has not updated, you have to file a ticket or PM Opaque.

Yeah, mine apparently updated over the past 12 or so hours as well, but this time I didn't get an email about it. I didn't even notice until reading your post.

Yeah, mine apparently updated over the past 12 or so hours as well, but this time I didn't get an email about it. I didn't even notice until reading your post.

These sudden updates are a bit surprising and if everyone is just waiting for the email then we're bound to see some more of these "Not Updating" threads in the future ;) Opaque hasn't spoken in a while about this issue so we just need to watch out for the sudden upgrades!!

Not sending emails for the updates actually makes sense right ? The only reason opaque sent that mail was basically saying "Phew guys .. Stop cribbing! The update is done!" and not exactly because it is mandatory to send an update. I mean, if the updates matter that much to you, login and see. If not, I am sure you have one less mail in your inbox. I hope it stays this way.

Not sending emails for the updates actually makes sense right ? The only reason opaque sent that mail was basically saying "Phew guys .. Stop cribbing! The update is done!" and not exactly because it is mandatory to send an update. I mean, if the updates matter that much to you, login and see. If not, I am sure you have one less mail in your inbox. I hope it stays this way.

it was never mandatory, but that is the way it has always been done here. once 100 mycents get converted to $1 credit, an email will always be sent.

You guys got a email from Xisto? I never did... I logged on to my email and I never found anything from xisto saying that the mycents are back... did the email only get sent to some users who where not active or did my email provider just block it (which probably didn't happen because I get mycent updates).