xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
BuffaloHelp

Brittany Murphy Untimely Passing At Age 32

Brittany Murphy!Her passing was shockingly plastered over Yahoo's website. I was taking a break from backache all day, so I was not near any sitting area (not even by my computer) all day until just now.She died of sudden cardiac arrest Sunday about 10am. Los Angeles Fire Department responded to her place around 8am.I saw Brittany Murphy while I was in California some years ago. I was sitting by a cafe place and she was just walking down the busy street. Everyone noticed her and she didn't mind. I saw her casual walk, not even boasting about her status as a Hollywood celebrity. She had compose about her that made her unique and sexy. I did enjoy watching her walking down the sun setting street. Her hair was like on fire. I will never forget that moment.Not only Brittany started in the film "Clueless," a movie I often draw analogies with my buddies, but she was the voice of Luanne from "King of the Hill." Her distinctive cry to her "Aunt Peggy" with scratch high pitched voice will sure be missed.I hope that she enjoyed her life, especially after some rocky relationship with Ashton Kutcher. She seemed to be very happy with her husband. She was only married for just over 2 years. She was looking forward in starting a family coming new year.My fondest memories of her, for whatever is the worth, and my condolences to the Murphy family.

32 is young to die of a heart attack. It just goes to show you that age doesn't mean anything."King of the hill" was probably my favorite t.v program. She did a great job on that. Shereally had a unique voice. I don't know how they'll replace her.My deepest sympathies.

Somewhat of a young age to die, i immediately thought "drugs" may have had something to do with it. However, after a quick Google search nothing came up along those lines. They are going to search through family history to determine if the cardiac arrest was due to something hereditary. She always seemed to look fit in magazines, although there is current media speculation whether her diabetes was the source of the issue. Its seems a likely cause, but apparently the husband doesn't want an autopsy done so who knows...

Edited by inverse_bloom (see edit history)

32 is young to die of a heart attack. It just goes to show you that age doesn't mean anything.

Here in asia there are cases of heart attack at age 20. Excessive depression, obesity,diabetes and some other reasons do affect that. I don't know about case of britney murphy. But here, there are some cases of death at young age with heart attack.

For her case i think it has something to do with depression or diabetes perhaps.

It's really sad then a young person like she dies, I don't think anyone ever thought about that, 32 years is an age you should live, but not die.. :P

I am saddened by the news of Brittany's death. I'm a fan and always admired her progression from "Clueless" to her life today. I remember when she was the very beautiful very innocent, slightly pleasantly plumb star in the movie Clueless, and curiously watched as she blossomed into superstardom. I will miss her vision of loveliness. Gone too soon! Brittany, r.i.p.

Well yesterday, we now know Brittany Murphy is dead at age 32 due to arrest. I think there alot of celebrity death at 2009. Billy May, Michael Jackson, some 50 years old lady I forgot the name of, and now Brittany Murphy. What is up with all of celebrities dying?

Notice from buffalohelp:
Merging with topic already started.

i know it's sad when all the celebs we grow up with start dying. what's even sader is that they get all the media attention after they are dead while there are a lot more people dying all around us...

Well yesterday, we now know Brittany Murphy is dead at age 32 due to arrest. I think there alot of celebrity death at 2009. Billy May, Michael Jackson, some 50 years old lady I forgot the name of, and now Brittany Murphy. What is up with all of celebrities dying?

Well, maybe it's due to the medicine they are taking? or something like that..I just read on news I read, that she might of died for the same reason Micheal Jackson maybe died, even though I never into all those celebrities to much, but it seems that she was using the same medicine as MJ and died from a heart attack?It's strange for me that people use medicine to make them relaxed and etc.

It's unbelievable how a person so young and beatifull could die at the age of only 32!!!. I remember seeing her in the movie Just Married , starring with Ashton Kutcher. Loved that movie.. saw it like 2,3 times , she was just too cute in this movie. And now BuffaloHelp , if you're saying you saw her walking down the street through the crowd , that makes her even more precious .. she seems such a normal person and yet so famous.\Her death was a tragic loss. Rest in peace.