xisto Community
Saint_Michael

2010 Trap17 Awards (voting)

Well the results are in and so we begin the voting, right away we have some automatic winners since they were the only ones nominated for that category. On top of that, almost everyone who has been selected this year are first timers to the Xisto awards and so this should be interesting who comes out on top.

So how to you vote? Simple, go to the following link and place your vote

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

Voting ends January 1st and so get your votes in and let other trappers know as well.

Let the VOTING BEGIN.

VOTING DONE! :P Including me only three people have voted so far. Oh well, most of our members are still having a busy day right now so I guess they'll come out when its evening for them! All the best to everyone in the list!@Sky: I've already voted for you :P

VOTING DONE! :P Including me only three people have voted so far. Oh well, most of our members are still having a busy day right now so I guess they'll come out when its evening for them! All the best to everyone in the list!
@Sky: I've already voted for you :D

I voted you on them also. :P

I'll be sure to vote as soon as I gather all the graft that members have sent me to see who to vote for... :PCash is accepted, cheques preferred. :P

I'll be sure to vote as soon as I gather all the graft that members have sent me to see who to vote for... tongue.gifCash is accepted, cheques preferred.

biggrin.gif

Will you accept a cheque for December 21, 2012? I'm expecting a billion dollars on that day :P

Will you accept a cheque for December 21, 2012? I'm expecting a billion dollars on that day :P

Absolutely. (With a deposit of $1,000.00 cash) :P

neato. good luck to all. i haven't voted yet. i think i will wait a while. maybe i can hold off til new years eve where i can be the evil tie breaker guy muhahaha. wondering if any of the polls will be that close though. i have to put some carefull thought in to this. once i vote, i can't take it back and i don't really want to make any mistakes here in voting. i think i missed last years voting because i don't remember this voting system....oh...no...the last TWO years i missed. i wasn't around much.... ash....i know i razz ya sometimes...but it looks like i'll be voting for ya in a couple awards....i think you can improve a lot more if ya put your mind to it though

Dear friends I would like to know actually what is the basis of the nominations. Actually I don't know any thing about these awards and want to know more and thats why I am with this post here. Thanks dear friends for the guidence in advance.? ?

I'll be sure to vote as soon as I gather all the graft that members have sent me to see who to vote for... :PCash is accepted, cheques preferred.

:P

I was just going to send you some of the snow your land of chill dumped on me the other day. You need some of it back, don't you?

To keep this process simple, members nominate other members who he or she believes deserves an award based on that category. Now I use a playoff system which means the person(s) with the most votes moves on to the final round and then people vote on the finalists. I do this so instead of having 100-200 people on one poll we have 3 people.

Heya, this is just a quick question: When are the results going to show up, and when are we going to have our members up on stage? It's my first time, but I'd like to know more about this competition. Sounds fun, though I don't really care whether I get anything or not. :P Many people here deserves it way more than me. :PNameless_

if you go to the website that was given in the first post, you can see already how the votes are adding up. everyone has a clear picture what the results are by clicking the view results link. and like sm said in his first message, voting ends on the new year. that's when the results will be posted. but you are still able to see the results before they are posted.

Heya, this is just a quick question: When are the results going to show up, and when are we going to have our members up on stage? It's my first time, but I'd like to know more about this competition. Sounds fun, though I don't really care whether I get anything or not. :P Many people here deserves it way more than me. :P
Nameless_