xisto Community
whyme

What Would You Do If There Was No Internet? hmm...

If there isn't internet :D i will spend all day with sleeping :D zzZZZ and eating :D ( fat will come back :D ).And the big problem is my account hosting at Xisto will be suspended :D I hope it won't be happened with me :D .

i know, for sure, i'd have a job working outside. now i work with computers ... so i'm lucky. i always think i was born about 50 years too late, but then there wouldn't be computers. it's my life at work, and my life, unfortunately, at home ... makes me a bit of a geek, i suppose.the world would likely be a hell of a lot more simple if there were not internet.

yeas im hoping the interenet stays up online for at least 50 more years lol! I intend on designing webpages for a living in another decade so, if not, i will definitley be picking up trash on teh roads haha. NO seriously, if there was any internet, id probably like, be studing or something :D. i be a really big nerd.

Maybe if there wasent no internet that wouldnt of been the most horrible thing in the world, i mean people got around before the internet just fine.......I probably would play guitar better and instead of wasting my money on ISP's and maybe get some real guitar lessons...Who knows i could of been a rockstar by now and had girls lineing up for me instead of being locked in a room alone LOL The real world is so much better....

If there's no internet, my lifestyle would have definitely be very different. First of all I won't spend much time on computer (who wants to use computer without internet except for games - which is kid's stuffs? ;) ). secondly, I won't bother what is php, asp, isp, forum, email, chat, etc. I'd be doing the same thing I've been doing but much more time I would have devoted to those, not sitting in front of the computer and looks very busy all the time.. lol

While other people go out and waste themeselves getting drunk and stuff, i like to sit inside, television and eat. No internet would mean no smallville and would mean a lot of my life would be gone (i loive smallville). If i had no internet, homework would go slower, but i would also have more free time, when my pc broke until i got a temp backup one, for 3 days at around 20:30 i sat staring into space and thinking; i should go to bed...so i got friendly with my buddy Philips-Television, i got to know more cartoons and shows and learnt to like them. Internet fills my day but when you take it away it takes a while adjusting too, some may find this sad but im not into going out and getting wasted.

Hmm, seems like a pretty good question. My dad's been in computers longer than my 23 years, so I grew up surrounded by computers and learning early how to get around on the computer, and, subsequently, the internet. I would have to say that I would probably, as some have already said, have better social skills since i would, by necessity, have to get out and socialize more. I would also probably not really have gone the web design route, but might have followed my father onto the programming field. I don't know, but what I do know is that I would miss the online communities that I am a part of, including, but not limited to: stripperweb, thefanlistings.org and the tfl.org boards, codegrrl forums, Xisto, and especially all my friends on yahoo and livejournal. There are some positive aspects to a world without the internet, but it also leaves a lot of people in this day an age disconnected from people they could otherwise have great friendships with over long distances.

ohhhh,which is toooo serious...we will lose lots of useful and joyful things.we could not look over knowledge on internet or chat with friends by msn ,yahoo till to forum...since then i could have not imaged what to do with my pc.hehe,luckly,there is no reason that no internet in our life.

Exactly you wouldnt even know of any internet of any kind yet. Just like today we dont know if something is going to come out from technology that makes computers have no meaning anymore. I would just start playing video games to make up for all the internet time i would lose. Plus there is also t.v and you can never go wrong with watching some t.v to pass the time. And of course you wouldnt have alot of the other technolgy that we have that relies on the internet in order to function properly.

if there was no internet...? hmmmm... probably im doing nothing at home! =) no job at all and it'll simply be a bum! heheh! kidding aside, maybe id be into fine arts, doing some artistic stuffs! i'd be reading books, travelling, enjoying the beach..., hmm... i'd be going out a lot, spending lots of money on cds.., and communication!!! whew! looks like im a bit missing some things because of internet, and if there's no internet, i'd alsso be missing some things. hmm.,.;

If there was not internet. I would be died pretty much of bordem. Everyone thinks that internet is like a need now a days. I can't think of living without it for one day. When the cable goes out. I have nothing to do. I get so bored and without Internet...i wouldnt be as smart.. internet is the best thing that has happened to us.