xisto Community
whyme

What Would You Do If There Was No Internet? hmm...

If there were no internet, I'd be some kind of spory-active-happy-smart people which I do not EVER want to be. If I lose the internet and never ever get it back, I'd kill myself because there'd be no more point in life for me. Besides the violin... but the computer is more important to me!!! I'll no longer have my wish to ever make a professional profit making site!! NO!!!! Don't leave me internet!!!oh, this is an awesome topic btw!!

I would probably go insane. o.oI would actually draw more probably and actually DO my school work. I use the internet to talk to my friends since I do homeschooling and dropped all old friends from my old school. So I would most likely go crazy.I'd probably be more active as well.

If there was no internet I would be doing a lot more productive activities like jogging, playing lots of sports and things like that. I try to not spend more than an hour a day on the internet these days or else it just dominates your life way too much. There are 10 000 things better to do other than rotting away with the curtains shut speaking to people you don't even know and who you will probably never speak to again.

I can only imagine what I'd be doing if there was no internet. I'm seeing myself more than likely infront of the television, completely zoned out watching nothing in particular.Mind you, I've only had the internet maybe for five years or so. I can remember, living at my last house, with my sister... all we had was this little old computer. Go Windows 3.1! lol... anyway, we created our own 'internet'.It was complete with informative sites (about board games and things), and news sites (with fictional stories about fictional people lol...) and chat rooms. The sad thing was, that one of us would go on, while the other waited in the next room, and then we'd switch and add things too it. We pretended to be ourselves, random people, famous people... anything and all at the same time.It was really fun. I guess that's what happens when you give two country girls an old computer and they have *nothing* else to do...

As for me, I'd probably go outside more often if the weather is nice, or read more books or watch TV if it was rainy (or stormy). I'm more likely to do more constructive work, too. On the flip side, there are a lot of things I can do now that wasn't even possible if there was no Internet.

If there was no Internet... I'd probably die from boredom :P I met my girlfriend over Internet, so, that would be impossible too... Internet is generaly a very usefull thingy, if used in limited amounts. If you use it too much, you'll end up with poor eyesight, and god knows what else... I guess, if I didn't have it, I would go out more, meaning, doing some useful work, like... Well, I don't know, I'd have to thing something...Luckily for me, there is Internet :(

If i had no i-net i would live my life as i always did.. probably more time going out and getting drunk... i lived 15 years of my life without a pc and i think i can manage to live without it at all... it's just a luxury that comes with the package for me :P

I would probably be continuing my degree on Architecture. designing houses and buildings, but I hope there is still Autocadd. I do not want to design on manual drafting all the time. i would also be writing my journal on a note book instead of weblogs. and making friends by meeting the people personally instead of meeting them on the chat rooms.

I'd probably go through withdrawal for a while, but eventually I'd move on with my life. Actually, I'd probably be better off without the internet, since I waste so much time on it. If it wasn't for the fact that I desperately need search engines to find school help sites, I could probably give it up all together. But since it's so easily available, I'll continue to be the internet addict I am.

I think Id actually have a life. and maybe Id be remotely healthy...Id have a social life, actually....my life would be totally different than what it is now. Because of the internet, alot of things happened to me, including meeting the person who means most to me...

hi my dear friends am gaggu from india.i have internet from many years.i alwayes used internet in my perconal computer and in my notbook computer.when i have not a internet connection i was alone i was feel bad.bkos i am alone in my house.so now don't want that i hv not a internet connection.bkos i feel bad & boring without internet now to.i think life is not good without internet connectin.am i right??? for any other question pm me Eail me at gaggu121@yahoo.com or plz_pay@yahoo.com.....hope u ll understand my reason...Thank You ! ! !Have A Nice Day To All My New Friends ! ! !

Well, if Internet dissapeared, it would be really strange the first days, maybe even frustrating because I?d like to talk to friends that I?ve met all over the world... those realtionships will end, also my website and that would hurt.But if there had never been internet (never existed) I don?t think it would be a problem... I would spend my time at home just listening music, playing videogames, reading... and possibly I would go for a walk more often... <_<