xisto Community
football123213

Ipod Vs Mp3 Is Ipod good compared to other Mp3 players ?

What one do you have or want or think is beter  

43 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I have a 40GB ipod too.I got as give from a family member.Well I love it.I suugest you buy an IPOD.I think it will depend on the taste of the person who want to buy.I have a friend who use a ZEN.This is also great as it came with the surround system.

iPods are great, compared to the other MP3's out there, i dont really look at the other MP3s, the cheap brand is a waste of battery power and the more expensive brands are worse than the iPod but more expensive than the iPod :) well i got the new iPod nano (widescreen) and an iPod Touch :P And i think that the iPod is better :)

Non-Tech Search

Ipod Vs Mp3

Replying to arnzI like the idea of having music, but really want easy access to "podcast" type talk shows, books on tape etc. I am really cheap and definitely see this as a "want/frivilous purchase" and not a need. Hoping to go the cheapest way that will also give me the ease of access (not very Tech Savvy) and some ability to save for short periods of time. Anyone got some good suggestions?

iPods do have more features than most mp3's but they cost more. I think it all depends on how you will use what you buy. If you like doing more than just listen to music and do stuff like look at pictures, watch videos, and surf the web, then the iPod is what you want.

Also to add, there are plenty of mp3 players that mainly plays only music and/or has the radio built in. Iriver, Creative Labs/Zen, Sony (rip-off imo), and a number of other brands that has simple mp3 players but with features that are not too tech savvy.