xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Nameless_

Is Trap17 (and Xisto) Falling Down Around Our Ears? Two main things: NO reply in support tickers and the myCENTS problem

I'm not concerned with the myCent's situation. As opaque mentioned before, the problem is being resolved. Although i haven't been with Xisto too long, the variety and quality of posts does seem to be drying up a bit lately. Personally i share the same concern brought up in post 11, hopefully that issue begins to change. Xisto is kick butt, lets keep it that way!

I haven't been active these few months on Trap at all, but this summer when I was and this same thing was happening, it was resolved in the end, so I don't think you should worry that much - I trust in the effort OpaQue and Xisto - Web Hosting's crew is putting inside this.Hey, afterall, Xisto is such a good hosting site, it actually made me give them some real cash in appreciation of their work - they deserve it! :P

I've been with Xisto for nearly a year and would rate it 10 out of 10.The mycents updates always get resolved anyway.
A lot of things can go wrong on a server, and if some things
take a little bit longer time, that's just life.

I have to totally agree 10 out of 10. Yea sometimes I have had my mycents not post or been in the negative. buy withing an hour or so it had corrected it self. also Each and every time I have had to fill out a ticket, they have been replied to in a very very timely matter. Even the low. with a note saying to take your time.

Haha, sorry guys, I haven't been quite active lately, so I haven't replied till now...I guess you're right. I'm sure it will be updated soon, and I have plenty of myCENTS in store, thanks myself posting nonstop like a maniac in the middle of the night for the past two months, so I guess I'll survive... and I'm just a bit paranoid, I suppose. Oh well...I have faith in Xisto, it's just that people were worrying and so that got my worried too. But I'm sure it's fine. And the support ticket did get answered after two days, so I suppose everything is alright. But thanks anyway. I just hope that Xisto will pull itself together. And maybe they should update their servers too, and get rid of all the bugs, so we won't encounter as much problems as we have in all the whole history of Xisto's existence.But thanks anyway... :P

well ummm, i am getting my mycents. it's just taking a while to update. i think if most of you stop whining and just have patience, you'll find that your posts will be credited.i also feel that if there is so much problems with the updates, the admins should address the issue publically so we don't get a lot of feedback from whiners with no patience.so....users, stop whining. admins, update us from time to time and not leave us in the dark to *BLEEP* and moan

As a request, it would be best if members state why they believe that their myCENTs are not updating (if they've successfully registered with the system), rather than merely stating that they believe such a thing. In that way we can better determine whether the problem really is with the system or if people are making hasty generalizations.

I don't get it why everybody is refuting fact that mycent are not updating. after 11th oct they updated at 18th. But not all got their mycent updated. Xisto is completely stagnated with mycent update. i'm active on both forums and not got credited much on TP17. and on Xisto more than 10post not credited. But still being patient with it. But stop claiming that people are whining, people are genuinely complaining.(if you disagree with thread-starter so be it. but be reasoable when you refute comlaints like mycent un-update.)

All we need to do is give the script time to re-update itself. It'd be a nightmare if the script updated every 10 minutes, now wouldn't it. :P Just carry on with quality posts, so you get more MyCENTs. :P

I have problems with my eyes or myCENTs are updating with every posting...Maybe staff bought new servers specially for myCENTs :P I think i don't have problems,this updating is very fast,but i saw few database errors on the forum.Still Xisto is working,and it is not falling but with that much users i don't know how this forum works.Everyone have work,including admins and this is very good service,with good support.