xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
fermin25

Sounds From Hell In Siberia First scientis proof of Hell existance

reply to Sounds From Hell In Siberia

Well, in my opinion,and yes I am a catholic, I feel as though it is true there is a hell and heaven. However I believe that God will give us signs. How we understand these miracles,signs,tragedies ect.. Is on our free will that he also gave us. Those who are strong in faith will understand it be frightened not for your life but for those who do not have the faith to understand in the way God intends. Life is a test of your faith, just like in school when you get a test does the teacher(God) give you the answers when the test is in front of you? No, but he gives you a book to study for it (the holy bible) and when you get your test you have the free will and option to choose your answers correctly even though in the back of your mind you sometimes know whats right!! In this aspect I feel if you are chosen to take the test(life) YOU'RE GIVEN THE TOOLS TO LEARN HOW TO COPE WITH IT AND ACE IT! HOW WELL YOU DO IS ON YOU!                        

So in conclusion to you statements I feel yes the screams are real but God does not necasarily mean Hells on earth he just hellping you see its real! Its a tool he is using to help you learn your faith hes not just gonna give you the answer! I also believe if you are catholic you should only go to church if you feel like you mature enough and fully understand what YOUR purpose of going is cause when you do you will truly want to be in his home. I don't belive God likes it when you don't really want to be there and you are  he wants you to know Why! 

-reply by kevodog09

Ohhhhhh last sunday my pastor told me that his father talk him about the hell and he said that maybe the hell is in a part of the earth. In the nigths I can?t contain my fear because I am not considered a saint and if there is a hell in Siberia I will be burning up all the eternity If I die today.Please people this new can be the salvation to us.

How selective Revelation. Now this is part of earth. So earlier texts which told that hell is different place is lie. Or do they wish to change their interpretation to suit current trend and findings ?. Stop spreading such superstitions.

that's what I think it. Why don't they make a movie about it. It would probably be a Blockbuster hit. I don't know about hell being in Siberia but it feels more like a hoax to me. Why didn't they clarify the sounds even more. I'm sure with today's technology people could filter out somethings. I hear like people talking in the background while a lady is screaming. anyways believe what you want.

The sound playback from the first post sounds like its backwards or something. They had to add a Nazi speech in with it, didn't they? :) What actually surprises me though is anyone could believe it. If the supposed hole did release evil spirits where are they now? Chilling out, smoking a joint on a Siberian mountain top?

Edited by inverse_bloom (see edit history)

If it's such an old hoax I just can't believe that someone could fell for it, because that sound from hell was very funny for me and that it came from deeps of earth :) I guess anyone can do a video like that these days.

fairly sure its realSounds From Hell In Siberia

I live in a large US city, and a local radio station told this story and played it over the radio as I was driving earlier today. Apparantly, a bunch of Soviet scientists were in Serbia, and were digging approximately 14 kilometers deep. (Around 9 miles). They were digging through the rocks and whatnot, when suddenly they hit a pocket of nothing-like no dirt or rocks, just...Nothing. I think the experiment they were doing was something with plate tectonics, which is why they had the microphone attached to the drill in the first place. Regardless, the drill hit the empty pocket and started spinning rapidly (as there was nothing for it to drill.) The scientists stopped the drill because they thought something had gone wrong. Then they started hearing screams of many people (I think the sound byte is already on this forum.) They thought the sound might have been the equipment malfunctioning, but it was off at the time, and the sound is CLEARLY that of many screams. The scientists don't want to talk about it, but they had confessed to believing in Hell after all that had happened. Now, remember, this was during the times of the Soviet Union-the scientists were Athiest and Communist. And something they heard made them believe in Hell.

I think this is a true story.

-reply by callmesteve

Call it a hoax or make it go away?Sounds From Hell In Siberia

Like everyone else on this page, I have read both sides of this issue. Have you considered why an individual would fabricate a story, manufacture a sound recording, submit it to a European newspaper, then do the same with an American religious television network only to recant his fable at the last minute without any noticeable incentive?  I have never before read or witnessed such an elaborate falsehood being woven without any ultimate gain.  As some folks say in the South, "I ain't sayin', I'm just sayin'." I'm not necessarily stating this incident is the real deal, but the individual who finally blew the whistle on this story had no reason to make such an outlandish claim to begin with. 

Food for thought; for those of you who take the case of, "why didn't the microphone wires burn?", consider the technology available to most industrial nations that enables work to take place inside of foundries, blast furnaces, mine shafts and oh yeah, interplanetary exploration (that means our solar system). Check out the facts of NASA technology for instance, that has been made available to the international community since the late 1960s, capable of penetrating violent magnetic storms and providing brief signals from relatively close distances to the sun. 2,000 degrees is a benchmark attained and surpassed by NASA.  That same technology has been open for development by other tech fields such as mining and fossil fuel exploration. 

But never mind the facts, I am more curious as to why the gentlemen ( I believe his first name is 'Age'?) did this in the first place.  I really didn't believe it when I first read the article, but the more it seems to bother people, the more I become interested.  Why debate and strive to disprove the Easter Bunny? Well exactly,  that's foolish. Why the debate and hand-wringing (for many) over the possibilities of eternal hell? Kind of bothers you, doesn't it.  Never mind trying to disprove or prove the existence God or the evil one. Just pray to the blessed Christ, Son of God, for your salvation and never have to worry about hell.  

-reply by Scott R

Great prophet?Sounds From Hell In Siberia

Greenpeace. Do you know the Biblical test of a prophet? And how is one disgracing the only Son of God and Savior of mankind by proclaiming that which he truly is? If he was as you say, only a great prophet, then he was a liar and there is no truth in the world or any world religion for that matter. In his declaration of victory over sin and his fulfillment of scripture, he leaves no doubt as to his true identity. He was Christ from the moment of his conception. It strikes a chord in you, and that is good. God is not angry with you, through his one and only son you can and will find the eternal rest you so desire, if you only give him the chance.

Greenpeace, (I don?t know you by any other name, but God knows you) you came to this webpage for a reason, you responded to my post for a reason as well. Something was jarred inside of you, you elicited a response in defense of your fear of being held accountable for your sin. John, Chapter 20, verse 31; ?But these are written, that ye might believe that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God; and that believing ye might have life through his name.? I know you have been persuaded by our twisted society as to the truth of Christ Jesus. Many now say he was just a man, denying the truth of his resurrection. My friend he predicted his death, a death which was verified by contemporary historians who lived during his (Christ?s) time on Earth.

SO we don?t argue as to the reality of Christ, we disagree on the most vital, pivotal aspect of his mission. Whom do you say he is (not was )? If he was not salvation of the world, who was nailed to a cross as a common criminal and conquered death by rising from the dead as he predicted along with the ancient scriptures, then he was a mad man and a liar. This tends to negate your belief in him as merely a ?great prophet?. So Greenpeace, whom do you say he is? "Nor is there salvation in any other, for there is no other name underHeaven given among men by which we must be saved." Acts 4:12.

-reply by Scott

hey Guys just had a little read of all your comments but before I begin Just wanna say that God loves you all and if you do repent he will forgive you. But all the Glory goes to Jesus.

Never mind the true or untrue sound clip of Hell but have you ever asked yourself these 3 question and really thought about it and answered it??

1) where did you come from?

2) What are you doing on this earth?

3) And where are you going after death?

I know this life is really hard and tough and by experience I have been there and I have found a way out of all my troubles and unanswered questions about life after death.

Most people believe that when they die everyone will go to one place and we'll all be united again with family no matter what we did in this life, whether good or bad.

Now if what most people believe in is true then guess what? we'll all end up in the same p[lace no matter what religion we are and what we've done in this life. But if what a few people belive in is true that there is a Heaven and a Hell, then the only way to Heaven is throuhg Jesus Christ (John 14:6 - I am the way, truth and the life)

Have a hard think about it, Give Jesus a chance to come into your life and see the dramatic change He does. Your choice, what do you have to lose, right??

I don't care what other people say about Jesus and Heaven and Hell but I can testify about this because He change me from who I used to be into someone new and thats why I Believe.

don't always listen to what people say hear and there but take the risk of going out there and finding out for YOURSELF the truth and thats what I did. If it changes you from bad to good and thats what I believe is the truth. I Love yous all and hope this can change all your minds about arguing with each other. Don't let the devil have his way but tell him to get lost and be gone.

God bless you and remember that no matter how much you hate me or Jesus we will always Love you especially JESUS our Lord and Saviour.

-reply by Silas

Titanium (the metal used in the aerospace applications you elucidate to, when cheaper metals [such as aluminum] won't suffice), reaches its melting point at about 3,100 degrees (F). Does this mean that a microphone made of titanium can withstand 2,000 degree temperatures? Absolutely not.

Microphones require a thin sound barrier for sound waves to travel through, and -require- the use of specific types of materials (as one example, crystals), in order to detect the motions of sound waves (read: materials that can't withstand temperatures as high as titanium).

In order for a microphone to withstand 2,000 degree temperatures, it would have to be so heavily shielded that no sound waves could come even remotely close to penetrating the barrier.

What this article sounds like to me is another attempt to use fear to instill religion. If you want to convert people over to a religion, do so with love and understanding, not hoaxes about discovering Hell. Not to mention the fact that the Earth is finite (it has a creation date and will, eventually, have an end date). Do you really think our immortal burning pit would be located in the center of something with a limited lifespan? Does it make sense?

Most of these hoaxes can be though through with only a modest amount of logical thinking.

Food for thought; for those of you who take the case of, "why didn't the microphone wires burn?", consider the technology available to most industrial nations that enables work to take place inside of foundries, blast furnaces, mine shafts and oh yeah, interplanetary exploration (that means our solar system). Check out the facts of NASA technology for instance, that has been made available to the international community since the late 1960s, capable of penetrating violent magnetic storms and providing brief signals from relatively close distances to the sun. 2,000 degrees is a benchmark attained and surpassed by NASA. That same technology has been open for development by other tech fields such as mining and fossil fuel exploration.

What this article sounds like to me is another attempt to use fear to instill religion. If you want to convert people over to a religion, do so with love and understanding, not hoaxes about discovering Hell. Not to mention the fact that the Earth is finite (it has a creation date and will, eventually, have an end date). Do you really think our immortal burning pit would be located in the center of something with a limited lifespan? Does it make sense?

This sums up everything in my opinion. It's waste of time if people just fill in the gaps with some fantasy with something else.

FAKE HOAX RUBBISH

However, there was still the Norwegian man, Age Rendalen, who had told the story of the ominous, bat-like creature emerging from the drill-hole. The article in the Trinity Broadcasting Network newsletter said he lived near Oslo, so we called directory assistance and found him in about 45 seconds. I talked with him on the phone myself:

'Are you the one who sent information to a Christian television network in the United States about scientists drilling into hell?' I asked.

'Yes,' he said without hesitation.

'Well,' I continued, 'Do you have any way of knowing whether it is true?'

'Yes I do,' he replied.

'Tell me about it,' I asked.

'None of it is true,' he said. 'I fabricated every word of it!'

Rendalen went on to explain that he had visited the US a few weeks earlier and had seen the host of a Christian television program enthusiastically relating the Drilling to Hell story. He told me: 'I couldn't believe that the hosts really thought the story was true and that they would broadcast it without apparently having checked it out.'

When he returned to Norway, Rendalen sat down and fabricated the graphic story of the bat-like creature and sent his letter to the television network. His prediction was that they would use the story without investigating it. To make an investigation easy for them, he included his name, address and telephone number on his letter. He also included what he claimed was an article on the story from 'Norway's largest and most reputable newspaper'. In fact, the article, which he falsely translated, was a piece in his local community paper about a building inspector.

Rendalen also included the name and telephone number of a pastor friend based in Southern California. This pastor knew about the hoax and was prepared to reveal the truth if someone called to research it further with him.

An american radio show traced the story through europe and this is where the trail ends. A fabricated story of fakeness.

But of course, all your god fearing fools will say i am wrong, that it isnt a hoax. But it IS. One of your own, a church pastor, said it was a hoax. Get over it....

If you cant believe me then believe one of the men who holds your faith, someone you are supposed to trust as he has apparently been appointed by your god. Believe him and for god's sake stop insulting him with your stupidity! Seriously! If you think god created you, and gave you knowledge then use it to research these things! You make him look like an idiot who is incapable of making intelligent humans. Use your "god given" knowledge to check these things! It took me five minutes. FIVE minutes! (Plus sloth is a sin so in theory by not researching it you are sinning. I guess I'll see you in Siberia. Best bring a coat, it gets chilly waiting around for Satan to let you in. OH and a rope, unless you want to jump down the hole but i mean really? A rope is so much safer.