xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
fermin25

Sounds From Hell In Siberia First scientis proof of Hell existance

Bravo Nolan ! ! !Sounds From Hell In Siberia

Yes, bravo Nolan.  I was surprised when I returned to this page after one month to see that I started a mild stir with my off-the-cuff remarks.  Sure, you figured it all out; it was all basically crap regarding heat resistant wiring and the like.  Now you are helping me make my point; we have all been brainwashed by half-truths mixed with bold faced lies and we all nod our little sheep-like heads in unison when it comes to blindly accepting secular reasoning in relation to God, evolution and the overall meaning of life. 

By applying the same amount of time and mental energy, we can all bring down the facade of our new global false religions, vis-?-vis evolution and the putrid so-called "Green Movement".   How strange it is that people will bend-over backwards to expose a fraud that promotes faith,  but we blindly accept falsehoods perpetuated along the same lines of ill-logic which enable us to disbelieve in God or the hereafter. 

So how could I have dared to knowingly state such a falsehood?  The same way my university professors and high school teachers, and yours alike, rammed evolutionary falsehoods down my throat shrouded in fabricated facts and intentional misrepresentations of geological and anthropological history.  But I guess that?s okay when it?s all done in the name of God-less humanism, isn?t it? 

As for love and kindness as a means of leading souls to God, if it is the traditional Christian path to salvation of which you so cleverly ?elucidate? to, remember Matthew 10:34, "Do not think that I have come to bring peace on earth; I have not come to bring peace, but a sword. For I have come to set a man against his father, and a daughter against her mother, and a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law; and a man's foes will be those of his own household."  But don?t forget; John 3:17-18, "For God sent not the Son into the world to condemn the world, but that the world through him might be saved. He who believes in him is not condemned, but he who does not believe is condemned already."

Now then, you successfully dismantled my straw-man argument, very good.  Now see if you can use your skills to dismantle the so-called science that misleads and blinds humanity.  My question is this; How can our educational system knowingly espouse such falsehoods and lies for so long all in the name of destroying the truth of God?s word without the same impassioned arguments as you have presented in defense of truth ?  Your turn Nolan. 

-reply by Scott

Replying: I know itSounds From Hell In SiberiaReplying to nolanBoth Titanium and the majority of Crystalyn structures have melting points that are well above the measured quantity of heat. Not only do these pure structures have the capacity of withstanding that temperature, but something as simple as creating a solution of materials will drastically alter its properties. One such instance is an alloy, which would retain the properties of the metal while altering its structural capabilities. Also, the volume of the material does not affect the melting point of the material. Finally, the melting of an object is dependent on time as well, which would allow for usage. To state that a microphone cannot be made to withstand 2000 degrees is simply narrowminded.(I have no idea how to quote on this website but I'm sure you can figure out where it's from)"However, there was still the Norwegian man, Age Rendalen, who had told the story of the ominous, bat-like creature emerging from the drill-hole. The article in the Trinity Broadcasting Network newsletter said he lived near Oslo, so we called directory assistance and found him in about 45 seconds. I talked with him on the phone myself:'Are you the one who sent information to a Christian television network in the United States about scientists drilling into hell?' I asked.'Yes,' he said without hesitation.'Well,' I continued, 'Do you have any way of knowing whether it is true?''Yes I do,' he replied.'Tell me about it,' I asked.'None of it is true,' he said. 'I fabricated every word of it!'Rendalen went on to explain that he had visited the US a few weeks earlier and had seen the host of a Christian television program enthusiastically relating the Drilling to Hell story. He told me: 'I couldn't believe that the hosts really thought the story was true and that they would broadcast it without apparently having checked it out.'When he returned to Norway, Rendalen sat down and fabricated the graphic story of the bat-like creature and sent his letter to the television network. His prediction was that they would use the story without investigating it. To make an investigation easy for them, he included his name, address and telephone number on his letter. He also included what he claimed was an article on the story from 'Norway's largest and most reputable newspaper'. In fact, the article, which he falsely translated, was a piece in his local community paper about a building inspector.Rendalen also included the name and telephone number of a pastor friend based in Southern California. This pastor knew about the hoax and was prepared to reveal the truth if someone called to research it further with him."This refers to Rendalen's fabricated story about the winged creature that allegedly came out of the hole that night. This did not disprove the soundbytes that were recorded by Dr. Azzacov.Reguardless of the truth behind the soundbytes, whatever Dr. Azzacov wittnessed was enough to make him completely believe that Hell is real.The truth is that Hell does exist and if you do not accept Jesus Christ as your personal savior, you will go there. Trying to argue with me or anyone else won't change that fact. I will pray for you.-reply by Follower

Truth is there are creatures down below and they are angry with the man cause we changed their way of life. For hundred miles or more you could hear the people cry. Maybe nature has a plan to control the way of man will there be a happy end? Now it all depends on you.

whats next? Astronomers go into space and they find heaven? this is stupid stuff. Nobody knows where hell is. It mite be... somewhere. nobody knows.

I heard this from our pastor. I don't know if it is true but what I know is doing good deeds doesn't hurt so lets try to be good all the time, so if it is true, we will not go there but if it isn't true, we've got nothing to lose too.

Yeah I would definitely say this is fake I seen some videos claiming to be the audio but it just sounded like the distorted audio of screaming you hear in any creepypasta video :P. Even with that being said you think they could of recorded a video I mean if you were able to get audio why not video? I think this story must be pretty old just think about it, the center of the earth is hell? I don't think any Christians/any religion would tell you there inferno is located in the center of the earth :unsure:. Also if this was legitimate and not a tale then i'm sure there would have been tons of news coverage about it. Well, I guess thats just my opinion though but there is a lot more evidence saying that this is fake then real.Regards, CalebFTW