xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
alexthemans

Hi, All

Hi Alex!How are you doing? Welcome to Trap 17!!!You'll find a lot of people here with interests that match yours. I spend quite a bit of time programming and, in fact, even do some programming for a living. I like cycling too, but had to give it up as it is illegal in this part of the world. I spend quite a bit of time doing some reading though it's mostly work related. I surf the 'net occasionally, often hoping to find something new in technological development or just something fun and amusing.I'm guessing you are here for the free web hosting. The free web hosting is earned by posting to the forums and accumulating credits. To be able to determine how many credits you have and to be able to use them for ordering web hosting packages, you have to sign up on the Xistro Support and Billing website with the same email address and password that you have used to sign up on the Trap 17 forums.If you have any questions, feel free to post to the forums.Anyway, you have a good day.

HI there Alex!

Wow Hong Kong is a very interesting country - it's one of my dream holiday spots ;) So you made it to Xisto - congrats! Now all you have to do is to make some good posts which are also meaningful at the same time, and you'll be awarded virtual money for the effort. You can exchange this virtual money for buying domains/hosting which are really awesome packages.

You'll find a lot of friendly members down the forum so I'm sure you'll have no problem fitting in. Should you have any query you can open a thread in the relevant section and someone will get to it soon. This document should help you get started. so see you around soon :P

Hi Alex!
How are you doing? Welcome to Trap 17!!!

You'll find a lot of people here with interests that match yours. I spend quite a bit of time programming and, in fact, even do some programming for a living. I like cycling too, but had to give it up as it is illegal in this part of the world. I spend quite a bit of time doing some reading though it's mostly work related. I surf the 'net occasionally, often hoping to find something new in technological development or just something fun and amusing.

I'm guessing you are here for the free web hosting. The free web hosting is earned by posting to the forums and accumulating credits. To be able to determine how many credits you have and to be able to use them for ordering web hosting packages, you have to sign up on the Xistro Support and Billing website with the same email address and password that you have used to sign up on the Trap 17 forums.

If you have any questions, feel free to post to the forums.

Anyway, you have a good day.

You are right, I come here to test the pay-by-post web hosting. But I don't understand why you say cycling is "illegal" in the part of the world. Do you mean you are too busy to cycle?

HI there Alex!
Wow Hong Kong is a very interesting country - it's one of my dream holiday spots :P So you made it to Xisto - congrats! Now all you have to do is to make some good posts which are also meaningful at the same time, and you'll be awarded virtual money for the effort. You can exchange this virtual money for buying domains/hosting which are really awesome packages.

You'll find a lot of friendly members down the forum so I'm sure you'll have no problem fitting in. Should you have any query you can open a thread in the relevant section and someone will get to it soon. This document should help you get started. so see you around soon :P

Ya, Hong Kong is a good place for tour, drinks, and snacks. ;)

Welcome Alex. Good luck with your web hosting, looking forward to reading your comments on the forums.

Welcome alexthemans to Xisto. I am not to sure If I know anyone from Hong Kong O.o a very unique/different country from England / UK. You have come to the right place for programming though we have a few trappers that do it me for one of them. Not to sure how good you are at it O.o but if you have any problems just look for the section with programming or something in it I am sure we can help ya out ;).

Now the links below will be very important for whatever you do, If you are not to sure what they are I have put a little dash next to them to help you understand.

Important Links:

Xisto Read Me - Rules & Information.

Forum Rules - Forum rules

Credit System V3.0 Online - How to warn dollars & Cents from posts :P.

The Xisto Story

How this wonderful place began.

Enjoy the forum and good luck!

- Ash.

Hi Alex welcome to the best forum community in all the internet. Oh you like programming what C++, Pascal, Foxpro. You are from Hong Kong I see. I imagine you know all this programming codes. I am honduran and I know these three codes and I am special for that. ;):P:DYou the chinese are very intelligent. I hope you tell us about your website or your future project. I see you like to surf too.Is there sea in Hong Kong? I want to know this a lot of time ago. Maybe you can post a reply and delete all my doubts about your country.Welcome again Alex I can secure you only one thing: You will get a lot of fun on Xisto.com that you will not visit any other forum to comment something.Bye Alex.

Hi, alexthemans, hope you bring good things to the forum. Remember to support the community of Xisto by making quality posts in the threads and giving out helpful opinions or information that can help other. Hope you enjoy your stay. Don't forget to get some hosting along the way!

Oh my god... I come back from ONE day of my stupid internet connection problem to find out that I have completely missed an introduction thread that already have ten replies.... I am such a failing welcomer...

Hope you don't mind my very late replies.... I'm glad you came from Hong Kong... I used to live there myself!!!! (In New Territories) It's really good with a nice place for late night shopping and people stay up to like, 1 am in the morning shopping, and all the shops are still open! Anyway, just in case you didn't get what the previous members were posting about, here my instructions for getting starting on Trap 17.

1) Signup at Xisto's Support and Billing System, so you can have your own Client Area with the same email that you have used here when you signed up here.

2) Post at least five posts.

3) Wait

4) When you myCENTS thing is up (down under your name), you can start earning myCENTS to host your website!!!

The good thing about this System is that Xisto does not require you to give in your credit card or bank account information, so it is completely secure.
Once your registration order has been processed, you can get started!

You will be able to see a myCENTS thing under your name on the forums of Xisto, like what most of the members and posters here have (I have one under my name too, so you can see what I mean). This means that you can start the first steps to free hosting.

The bigger and longer and more helpful the thread is, the more you earn. Spamming is NOT tolerated in this forums, and people will spam to get more myCENTS (well, maybe a little toleration, but that's only because the people here are nice).
Grammar will also help you earn myCENTS.

So, basically, it is a free service would otherwise be NOT free (paid) that only requires you to post here every so often. And it doesn't have to be a lot. Just once or twice a day would be fine, just a decent post with a decent number of characters.

Anyhow, feel free to browse around and learn more about this site. It is an easy way to learn more money while learning to build your own site!!!

woah hongkong really?? im from california, if you know where that is ;P i asume you dobut hey welcome to Xisto!! i can guarantee you your gonna love it herepeople here are both really helpfull and clever, so if your ever stuck with something or need help fixing ur computer or finding the best program ior review for something, just post or look around!!and surfing?? imsorry im really blonde geographicly but surfing in hongkong? your going to have to enlight me on that ahha