xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
livepcportal

Is Swine Flu More Dangerous Than Hiv Aids?

Hello to all of you! ;)

From last one week I have been thinking which disease is a major threat to us.

Is it H1N1(swine flu) more dangerous than HIV AIDS or vice-versa?

Finally I concluded that H1N1 is a major threat to us because the symptoms of this disease

are those which we usually tend to face in our day to day life like cough and cold, fever, headache.

Thus, it becomes very difficult to identify this disease and any delay in identifying this disease

means our ticket to heaven is confirmed! :P

What do you think?

Well, I don't know much about H1N1 other than what I see in the media which portrays it to be the next plague but I have two friends (they lived together) who caught H1N1 and I was surprised to hear that it was no worse than a normal flu, it went away quick and wasn't "a ticket to heaven" by any means. So I really don't think H1N1 is more dangerous than AIDS unless there's something about it I don't know like it's morphing into some super disease. I don't really pay attention to all these end of the world things going on. It seems like there's always something people are scared of whether it's anthrax sars, bird flu or something. As far as I know, in my province at least less people die from H1N1 then they do from other common but not so media worthy illnesses like the flu or pneumonia. I've also seen health officials claim that it's nothing to worry about.

The media has really taken swine flu to a whole new level - people are unnecessarily panicking. It's true that some people have died due to this disease but the majority of patients have survived and are back to their daily lives now. And if I'm not wrong, there's been a report that H1N1 is a threat only to the very young and the very old. And even after catching it there's no reason to panic!Also, it is being told that this disease may not be caused due to swine, so it is better if it's not called swine flu. The sickening name makes it seem more worse than it really is! ;) Let's wait and see what H1N1 does from now on. I'm sure it's booking a ticket for itself real soon....

I live in Australia, and when the swine flu reached us there was a massive spread of infection but there was no need to panic.The swine flu virus is nowhere near as dangerous as Aids, just because it spreads easily. The swine flu can be tackled in a day with the Tammy flu injection. Over 5000 people in Australia got swine flue, and 20-40 died, although those people had underlying health problems, mainly Cancer.

The fact the original poster (OP) is comparing the Mexican Flu to the AIDS virus says just how effective the Main Stream Media (MSM) has been in scaring the crap out of the public. People really need to turn off the boob-tube and live out their lives instead of believing whatever the talking heads tell them to believe. Really, AIDs? The only thing dangerous about this Mexican Flu bug (AKA Swine Flu) is going to be the inoculations they convince you to take. Vaccines kill and maim more people every year than most other things you can thing of.

This is the truth: Swine flu is NOT as dangerous and the AIDS or the HIV virus

This is the reason behind it:

The swine flu is actually man made, made by some disease and virus mutation research team in Mexico, and they try to investigate how flus will turn out when they mutate so the world will have a pre-vaccination created and made and refined before the actual flu comes out itself. Now, one day, an anonymous scientist or researcher accidentally let some of this new virus that they had created from pigs (and therefore it is called the swine flu) out into the air.

The scientist that opened it caught it, and spread it out to other scientists and researchers, and then finally, to the whole world. Due to the massive globalisation of the whole human population on Earth, it quickly spread out to the rest of the continent, and then to the rest of the globe. Now, the swine flu is only a normal flu that has mutated and has become a new strain of the flu. As it spread out throughout the globe, it became many different new strains and there are now many different "sub-species" of this flu, as you might like to call it.

The reason why the whole entire globular world is so panicky and all that is because of the previous epidemical disease that was spread out in 2003, also known as SARS. Now THIS is a life threatening disease that people couldn't find a cure for, and this is why people panicked. In 2003, people started to wear masks (in Asian countries and cities), they would sterilize the place two times a day, everywhere. The buttons of public places where people would use them a lot (like lifts and such) would have a sheet of plastic placed over it that is changed twice a day.

OK, let's come back to the present. Oh no!!!!! It's the Swine Flu!!!!! Will it be as life threatening as SARS? This, we do not know. Does it have anything to do with pigs? (You know, SWINE flu..) We don't know either.

But to prepare for this, let's have some, I mean, lots and lots and lots of precautions in case it turns out to be the same as what SARS was like in 2003. OK, so Egypt quickly kills all pigs and swine-related animals. There was an outrage from farmers and pig/swine-breeders. People would avoid other people that came from Mexico, in case they have swine flu too. People began to assume that EVERYONE in or that comes from Mexico, both either on a holiday or was a citizen has swine flu.

People on the streets became more hygienic. People would wash their hands often, and usually suspiciously stare at other people (usually communters on the train or other public transport) like THEY have swine flu too! The Asian countries started again. They wore masks (everyone did, apart from the people that couldn't afford one), and sterilized everything in their path twice a day.

Even Mexico made everyone wear masks. Governments panicked and began to put other precautions. In Singapore, if you have ANY sign of sickness, whether it is swine flu or not, you will be made to be under "house arrest" or more like "hotel arrest" if you came from another place for seven days.

The quarantine of airports from everywhere in the world became more and more strict, and they doubled. People find it hard to travel to other places now...

And clinics and hospitals from everywhere in the world began to put up hygienic posters everywhere and remind their fellow public citizens to go immediately to their nearby hospital to get treated if they have any symptoms of the flu... (high fever, shaking limbs, coughs...)

But, was it worth it?

It was said that the original strain of the swine flu is much, much, much stronger than the other strains when it was let out and "bloomed" in other countries. For Australia, it is nothing more than a bad flu, though some people did die (in Melbourne, where the flu first came on land), but by the time it reached other places on the continent, it is just nothing but a flu.

In Hong Kong, many people got affected with swine flu. Schools closed down because of the rapid spread from one student to another, and then finally their families, and all the students that were diagnosed with swine flu had to go to the hospital and were under what we know as "hospital arrest". Further studies found out that while one or two people in Hong Kong (China) died, other students were having "parties" with masks everyday (because they, the friends, were able to sleep next to each other), bringing their laptops, gameboys/DSs, iPods/mp3s/walkmans, etc and o fcourse, lollies and junk foods to the hospital, taking pictures of themselves and posting them up of Facebook.

Nearly no one died.

So, as you can see from my lengthy analysis, basically it is clearly shown that Swine Flu is nowhere as near as HIV/AIDs, where the death is nearly certain and requires daily treatment...

This is the truth: Swine flu is NOT as dangerous and the AIDS or the HIV virus

This is the reason behind it:

The swine flu is actually man made, made by some disease and virus mutation research team in Mexico, and they try to investigate how flus will turn out when they mutate so the world will have a pre-vaccination created and made and refined before the actual flu comes out itself. Now, one day, an anonymous scientist or researcher accidentally let some of this new virus that they had created from pigs (and therefore it is called the swine flu) out into the air.

My understanding is there is a Baxter lab not 50 km away from the original outbreak hotspot in Mexico. Coincidence? I think not. This same company apparently sent deadly vaccines to EU and got caught and, in another incident I heard about just today, Baxter (I believe) and the World Health Organization were shipping a sample from Mexico to Geneva Switzerland on a train and they'd packed it just right so that a slight heat up caused the whole package to actually explode, aerosolizing the contents, exposing all the train passengers to the virus. I'm sure that was all just a bad set of coincidence too. There is, in fact, so much evidence that Big Pharma is deaply involved in a well-coordinated attack against the human population on the planet using the coming flu "pandemic" to frighten a huge portion of the population into submitting to vaccinations. Should be in full swing in just a month or two.

My understanding is there is a Baxter lab not 50 km away from the original outbreak hotspot in Mexico. Coincidence? I think not. This same company apparently sent deadly vaccines to EU and got caught and, in another incident I heard about just today, Baxter (I believe) and the World Health Organization were shipping a sample from Mexico to Geneva Switzerland on a train and they'd packed it just right so that a slight heat up caused the whole package to actually explode, aerosolizing the contents, exposing all the train passengers to the virus. I'm sure that was all just a bad set of coincidence too. There is, in fact, so much evidence that Big Pharma is deaply involved in a well-coordinated attack against the human population on the planet using the coming flu "pandemic" to frighten a huge portion of the population into submitting to vaccinations. Should be in full swing in just a month or two.

Hmm... I must say I really don't know any of this that you have just mention, and I haven't really ever heard of a Baxter lab company thing at all, but that's only because I didn't research enough on the swine flu. All the information that I have just painfully typed came from newspapers and my own personal experiences, with my friends catching the swine flu and all that.

So, are you implying that the Swine Flu was let out free on purpose? And that a "Big Pharma", whatever that is, is "involved in a well-coordinated attack against the human population on the planet"? I don't really know about that. Why would humans want to destroy the human population? Seriously, if this get out of hand, it may be possible to wipe out the whole human population itself, and I don't think "Big Pharma" would want that. And it didn't really work anyway, did it? With only a few minor deaths, and a whole new lot of people catching it and becoming immune to it, and with vaccinations quickly invented to prevent and give cure to this new disease that we have proudly tagged as 'Swine Flu'.

Unless, of course, your "Big Pharma" is actually wanting the spread to happen so everyone will panick and rush to their nearest pharmacy or clinic or hospital to get things done and get injected with the vaccination. Now THAT is what I call good business tactics... especially if it affected the Whole Wide World... ...

It is NOT! Swine flu is a flu ...like common flu but the only problem is once you are not treated for it when showing its symptons, you die cause of multiple organ failures and complication. You will die pneumonia and not swine flu. It speads like normal flu. Common flu also spreads through air and contact. The solution is simple. If you show symptoms like common flu get yourself diagnosed ASAP. And don't go to public places to stop it from spreading or just to precaution till the results come.I think that awareness should be spread in every organization. Offices to schools, every place should be covered , then only this disease will leave us alone untill the vaccine is made.

Swine FluIs Swine Flu More Dangerous Than Hiv Aids?

hey, I read your article its really informative and useful site. Your article help, how to take care self against swine flu. Its request to pls keep it up...

I have some points on swine flu too...

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

-reply by Santosh patil