xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Beautiful1

The Top 14 Reasons Why Your Not Normal a list

1) Laughing too loudly and having a weird laugh2) Eating with your mouth open3) Farting and Burping in public4) Crying too blubbery and too frequently 5) Wearing clothing thats out of style (especially those shoes with the velcro)6) Going for a walk just for fun7) Talking about god excessively and trying to convert everyone8) Tripping over yourself9) Breaking out into song10) A Bra strap hanging way down on the shoulder11) Starring at a person while their eating12) Going to the bathroom too frequently13) Putting on lipstick except missing your lips14) leaving huge pieces of food in your teeth

1) Laughing too loudly and having a weird laugh2) Eating with your mouth open
3) Farting and Burping in public
4) Crying too blubbery and too frequently
5) Wearing clothing thats out of style (especially those shoes with the velcro)
6) Going for a walk just for fun
7) Talking about god excessively and trying to convert everyone
8) Tripping over yourself
9) Breaking out into song
10) A Bra strap hanging way down on the shoulder
11) Starring at a person while their eating
12) Going to the bathroom too frequently
13) Putting on lipstick except missing your lips
14) leaving huge pieces of food in your teeth

I really don't understand how a lot of those determine whether or not you are "normal," but I feel people who can't even spell a word as simple as "you're" aren't normal. It's not a long word, nor is it one that isn't commonly used. How people can misspell something so simple boggles my mind.

I don't know Beautiful1 i don't really see how these things make a person not normal either. I walk all the time, is that bad? I break out into songs all the time.. all kinds of weird songs.. sometimes little songs off of commercials, then again, that probably is kind of weird. I must say I've never had a bra strap hanging down my shoulder though..if I did, that'd be weird too. Going to the bathroom a lot could be caused by drinking a lot of water which is normal and healthy.. ;)Interesting little list anyway.. sometimes I type your too out of laziness.. so it doesn't bother me any.

I think what's considered normal now is plain weird as it is.I mean normal people : 1) Wear iphones all day and night.Basically tuned outto the world. 2) Yap overly loud on cell phones anywhere they want towith no consideration for other peoples privacy or space. 3) Idolize talentless pop singers who can't write songs, play an instrumentor sing, hence the lip syncing in live performances, still give standing ovationsregardless.4) Whose idea of a good time is to spend all day and night in front of avideo screen playing games. All these things are what normal people do.Pretty weird.

Beautiful1...For some reason, I find the list full of perfectly normal things (apart from the bra strap - you can see this post is more feminine related)...But the list is perfectly normal to me, so you might be the one that's not normal.Or, seeing it in another sense, you might be implying that you aren't normal because you think that a perfectly normal list is perfectly no normal.But on the other hand, if you know that by thinking this list isn't normal, you are normal because you know that...Oh my god.. you've just lost me.Either way, I still think that you're not normal. ;)So congratulations if that's what your aim in posting this thread is all about.

hey Nameless_, I think it would be even more abnormal if the bra strap was hanging loose from a guy's shoulder... but hey, that's just me. ;)

It might just be perfectly normal in some cultures.

And this list would make pretty much everyone in the world abnormal.

I am definitely not normal according to this.

So, yay! I always wanted to be one of those weird, eccentric guys with lots of smarts.

Spwcially the last part. :P

hey Nameless_, I think it would be even more abnormal if the bra strap was hanging loose from a guy's shoulder... but hey, that's just me. :P

It might just be perfectly normal in some cultures.

And this list would make pretty much everyone in the world abnormal.

I am definitely not normal according to this.

So, yay! I always wanted to be one of those weird, eccentric guys with lots of smarts.

Specially the last part. :P

Seems normal to me, maybe a tad lazy but who cares. I could suggest things that definitely wouldnt be normal, like purposely going out of your way to sniff other peoples odours or something, which you dont do or do you?.

Edited by inverse_bloom (see edit history)

Dear friend here I don't think I really agree with you many good things included in your points if treated as a trail for being abnormal by then its not supposed to be acceptable. By the way its very human to talk about good and try to change people and show the right direction in other words so how can it be a sign of abnormality. By the way what ever it is, its your theory so let it be.?

1) Laughing too loudly and having a weird laugh

Alot of people say that I have over 50 different ways of laughing, from really strange and wacky ones to ust plain annoying.

2) Eating with your mouth open

This used to apply to me, well around 10 years ago when I didn't know manners.

Only if the fart is silent then it can be blamed on someone else. And burping well, I win every burp competition...

Used to apply to me. Used to go for a 10 km walk every Saturday and Sunday morning. Now I have put on weight and can't be bothered :S

9) Breaking out into song

Only when I am home alone, this will then occur for hours at a time. But not when playing online games.

I normally turn this into a competition.

I rarely brush my teeth...

Nice list, but most don't apply to me no more.

Ok, this could be fun!1) Laughing too loudly and having a weird laugh Yea, ok, this could be weird2) Eating with your mouth open Yes, it's gross, but since I can't breath threw my nose, it is just something I have to do if I want to remain concious.3) Farting and Burping in public Hey, when the urge hits, what can I say?4) Crying too blubbery and too frequently Naw, not me! Tough old bird here. 5) Wearing clothing thats out of style (especially those shoes with the velcro) Oh definatly me! The dogs just don't care one whit about what I wear, so why should I?6) Going for a walk just for fun Are you kidding? Fun? No way. I have to walk around all day just taking care of things here, would never have the energy to do it for fun7) Talking about god excessively and trying to convert everyone Don't know about weird but this one can sure be annoying. Faith is a personal thing and I do wish some people would keep it personally to themselves.8) Tripping over yourself9) Breaking out into song Guilty. But only when I'm by myself. I wouldn't even admit in public that I do this when I am alone in the Kennel, that could be considered dog abuse.10) A Bra strap hanging way down on the shoulder No way, no how. Not going to happen. Don't wear one. I figure men invented the dang things, let them wear 'em!11) Starring at a person while their eating Oh yuk, who wants to watch somebody else masticate? (yes, I said "cate, not bate)12) Going to the bathroom too frequently When ya gotta go ya gotta go!13) Putting on lipstick except missing your lips Don't wear any, so that one doesn't apply to yours truely14) leaving huge pieces of food in your teeth Eeek, no way! I am a compulsive tooth picker. I can eat one little bite of food and I'm reaching for a tooth pickOk, I love this one:I could suggest things that definitely wouldnt be normal, like purposely going out of your way to sniff other peoples odours or something, which you dont do or do you?. Ok, keeping in mind that I do spend a tremendous time around dogs, I may of picked up a few bad habits from them and there is a possibility that I could be guilty of this one. ;) I saw a neat video clip of Ted Neugent the other day, he was talking about how he wished that the woman that had gotten killed by a car jacker had pulled a gun on him, emptied it in his chest, and killed him instead of getting killed herself, and he asked if he was weird for thinking that. Now that I didn't think was weird.

1) Laughing too loudly and having a weird laugh

Well that does run in the family and I do have a very weird laugh

2) Eating with your mouth open

I don't tend to do that now days maybe when I was younger, But then again sometimes I do it by mistake.

Well I fart when I need to "When a man needs to fart hes gotta fart"

4) Crying too blubbery and too frequently

This question is a no comment. My age we stand strong and proud!

5) Wearing clothing thats out of style (especially those shoes with the velcro)

Well I don't ware anything that's out of fashion. But my relative does and it really does annoy me. ;p

Well I ride my bike 7 miles a day, Suppose that falls under walking?

7) Talking about god excessively and trying to convert everyone

Im sorry I am not religious and have no religious views what so ever.

8) Tripping over yourself

Yes all the time when my shoe laces are undone.

No that's not me, I don't have time for that im eating. ;)

I often use a tooth pick.