xisto Community
OpaQue

Design Trap17 Contest Make a Design for Website and earn a link Back

Yes, This is as simple as it sounds. You have to design Xisto Main Website.

It should contain all the following with good english and clean design/layout :-

Main Page

About Us / Contact Us Page

Services Page

Xisto Hosting Walkthrough

Policy Page

Please upload your Zip file and post a screenshot in you reply. (I will delete responses/posts in this thread to keep it clean)

The SELECTED THEME will get a HOME-PAGE link of 7 words from Xisto Main Website to your Website for 1 month. Your Given theme would be respected as your gratitude of love and we shall keep it safe at Xisto.com/archives/your-name/.

Please use ONLY AND ONLY ____relative____ hyperlinks.

Format to Submit : ZIP file

Screenshot size : Big Size uploaded at Forum

Text to Put: You are free to use your language as well to explain.. multiple language even better.

JACKPOT REWARD: 10 Year link to your website on home page as the best regards from Xisto.

Just a few questions concerning the design. I noticed the main page is designed for 800x600 resolution. Will we be sticking to that or can we design for 1024x768 and greater?Are we to stick with a fix width layout or are we free to create full width designs?Are there any deadlines for entries?

Edited by sonesay (see edit history)

Cool thanks for this great contest OpaQue, I shall get to work on this right now and try and win, It seems really easy and not a complicated. And a fantastic advertising prize too :D!

Good Contest :D Glad to read the reply above mine. Definitely we'll all try and win this cause it's never ending offer. :D Ok one suggestion people, please NO Dark designs :P or else newbies will get scared of Trap :D. Anyway, Cheers.

Just imagine how many views your website would get if you was on the homepage of Xisto Millions and millions every day! I would love it I am going to take time and effort on this :D Other people please do not enter so I can win :P.

Ok, here is my submission!

Posted Image

Video download

Uh, what it is.. like the buttons on the big blue box.. you click left and right to scroll through the different packages, same with the 3 bottom boxes, but with different info.

I will code it if you use it, please get back to me :D

Hey, I liked the style and the design especially. The left and right buttons are cool. Can I have more screenshots. I am curious about the inner content pages..Shree :-)

Holy damn dude, that is awesome! And very good. Top job. :D Hey, Shree, I would submit mines but I am just a little too busy to do the graphics/images etc. :D

I've got a few designs. This is the first one I've converted from pen and paper to the computer.post-7593-1236118651_thumb.jpgIt still needs tweaking, but I thought I'd throw this out there to get some other people entering. I'll also look at getting my other designs onto the computer once I rescue them and repair the ceiling in my flat :D