xisto Community
OpaQue

Design Trap17 Contest Make a Design for Website and earn a link Back

Very intersting, I might get up on this offer. or not, a link may or may not be worth the effort it would require me to beat the people who actually know what they are doing and don't have to google every other bit of code. I take it we're sticking to html/css not ajax or flash or anything, that banner gets old (no offence). I might look up that post for why it is called Xisto form some ideas. though I personally think people wouldn't mind a couple of mycents there way.

Vary good work, Truefusion! i think what i want to do for Xisto is the seasonal pages.... LOL like X-mas, Easter, summer, fall, spring, winter etc... lol but only the home pages would be changed nothing else, so i "might" go ahead and see if i can make one as good as yours, but it will be seasonal! ^.^

This is a great idea, it really gets the community involved with the website. The prize is alright as well. Should get some good advertisement revenue coming in.I would enter this competition myself, but I don't really have the time at the moment. Good luck to all those who do enter!Good idea Xisto.