xisto Community
anheizhiye

Doubt About The Package? About trap17s package listed in its main page

Is this one --

Logic Plan - $1.95 / mo. - FREE SETUP! (1 GB space,10 GB bandwidth )

is the cheapest package at Xisto - Support from which we could choose?
Why i couldn't find those packages listed at Xisto's main page?I mean those followed:

Free Web Hosting: Package 1 ( Free Web Space 20 mb , Free Bandwidth 500 mb , Forum Credits Required 10 ) andFree Web Hosting: Package 2 DEFAULT ( Free Web Space 500 mb , Free Bandwidth 10000 mb , Forum Credits Required 30 )

If i wish to get a package 1 or 2,where could i find in Xisto - Support?
Anyone can tell me?
I was very mazed...

thanks a lot!

Well, these package1 and package2 are old ones. They are no more after the changes to the credit system. They are based on credits. Credits were replaced by myCents in the Credit System Version3. I think the main page of the Xisto website is not updated. So, ignore those package1 and package2. Buy a logic plan with your myCents at Xisto - Support. :P

Package 1 and 2 are old packages from the last version of the credit system. This was recently replaced with a system where you earn credit in your account (called myCENTs and XistoDollars) which you can spend on hosting. The cheapest package is $1.95, but it is free if you post to earn that $1.95. It certainly doesn't take long to earn that, and then you can spend it on a hosting package, upgrading your hosting, or on domain names and other extras.

So, we are allowed to chose what ever we want?

Yeah. You can choose anything you want from a selection of different features, starting from whichever package you like.

So, it's paid hosting for free?

Yes again. You're effectively earning cash by posting, which is automatically added to your billing account to spend on the paid hosting.

Although every 1 has answered all your doubts but ofcource again to be very simpleThose 2 packages are now not been given and the $1.95 package is quite cheap to buy just do good posting here ..... and that's it.

Does the logic plan or the package include free website builder and tools like that or does it come in extra cost?If I have enough credit, can I choose other things than the $1.95 plan?Thanks(so the Xisto main page packages cannot be used anymore?)

Does the logic plan or the package include free website builder and tools like that or does it come in extra cost?

The website builder is not included with any of the plans. However, it can be added for $13.95 per year (paid with your myCENTS) to the Logic plan.

Our online Website Builder plans below allow you to select a design template and build your entire website online within minutes.
1. Over 800+ unique designs & 15,000+ templates to choose from
2. ANYWHERE PUBLISH: You can use the Website Builder to design n publish it anywhere
3. UPGRADABLE :-)

If I have enough credit, can I choose other things than the $1.95 plan?

Of course! You are welcome to spend your myCENTs on anything in the billing area. So, for example, you could get yourself a VPS if you earned enough myCENTs. You can get any of the hosting, and also domains, using your myCENTs. You can also choose a basic plan and then add to it before you order (increasing disk space or bandwidth, for example) if you can't quite find the package you like.

(so the Xisto main page packages cannot be used anymore?)

Those packages cannot be used any more, and everyone has now been switched over to the new system. There is currently a competition to redesign the Xisto website, so when that is finished then those references to the old packages will be removed.

Finally "Logic Plan - $1.95 / mo" is showing on Xisto - Web Hosting webpage. It is the only affordable plan i can say, other plans 6.66$/Logic Pro is not so affordable to me or most of the light users. Sad, Old Plan C was good and soon i'll switch from that :D. No worries by the way, i'll get bigger space and BW for Logic Plan.

Edited by mahesh2k (see edit history)

Package 1 and 2 are old packages from the last version of the credit system, Are from the old credit system now trap have this new one it would be this hosting plan.

Logic Plan - $1.95 / mo. - FREE SETUP! (1 GB space,10 GB bandwidth )

If you need any other help just post :D.

Thanks for that information, I was unsure if that Xisto plan was still active. I agree it should be updated.

To my understanding it still is active....I just got my old domain moved to the new servers a month or so ago. Before that, I was still using the credit system for one of my accounts.

I'm pretty sure the "HOSTED" thing on people's profile still means the credit system is active, but not sure.

Xisto seems to be giving people time to switch over(much more time than is needed) so people don't have their stuff wiped from taking a break or something.

This was when Xisto had the credit system. Hosting packages were 10 and 30 credits and the top-level domains were 250 credits (i think). Now, we use the myCENT system. The Logic Plan is the cheapest TLD right now. I think Packages 1 and Packages 2 were sub-domains if I remember correctly.