xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
networker

Mcdonalds

do they hire at 13 Mcdonalds

do mcdonalds hire 13 year olds if they do in atlanta someone said they do hire at 13 and up. 

-reply by shakayla

do they hire at 13McdonaldsSomeone said they hire at 13 and up can you seen me a application to my email can you seen me the one from Atlanta that's hiring 13 and up God bless u I need a job to get my own stuff and help my mom with the rent please you will be a angel.-reply by shakayla

I am not a huge fan of McDonald's, but sometimes when I get a hankering for fast food I will go there because there is no Burger King in my town. (I much prefer Burger King over McDonald's.) The food at McDonald's is mediocre at best. I have also noticed that when I do eat there, I often feel very sluggish but not quite satiated. I wonder why that happens, because it never happens at any other fast food place for me. In fact, the last time I went to McDonald's to eat, I didn't actually want anything to eat from there - I just wanted the "Brothers And Champions" DVD and it was cheaper if I got a value meal, haha. However, with all the hating I'm doing, I must say I do like the Quarter Pounder with cheese. Most of it though, like I said, is mediocre at best.

Mcdonalds is a choice for me. Sometimes I crave their fries and burgers and sometimes I don't. We all have choices to eat there or not. There's plenty of fastfood places out there or maybe its just the only one close to you. It all depends on peoples preferences. Someone said that they ate there for lunch and dinner for about three months and still lost weight? wow. I couldn't probably do that. You probably have good genes.

I think McDonalds does relatively decent food for what you pay. I know my kids are always asking to go, probably because of the sugar content. And I do let them sometimes, because it's cheap. I kind of like too, once in a while. Sure it doesn't taste as good as a nice mome-made burger and fries, but it could be a lot worse. McDonalds will stay top because their one of the cheapest. I do prefer to pay a bit more and get better food, but not everyone can nowadays. And they have the budget to keep advertising and stay in the mind of the public. As for those who say that it's not healthy, my answer is: go and have a run around the park. A greasy burger will only drop on your thighs if you keep them still.

As some have mentioned in earlier posts, i believe its Mc Donald's commitment for consistent quality standards and their advertising and marketing which are the reasons for their success. By quality standards i dont necessarily mean the food itself, but the standards which Mc Donald's premises are typically maintained. Their restruants always seem to be clean (at least all the ones i've been too) and always have well kept equipment, etc. They are among the best marketer's in the world. Product lines are modified continually, which obviously keeps public attention up. They target their products very specifically and have a knack for motivating kids and parents. All branding associated with Mc Donald's is very well thought out to have its desired effect on people.Also on advertising, i dont know what figures they spend, but i'd imagine whatever it is would be surprising. Not to mention their fierce competitive attitude. (steam rolling the little guys by that i mean small public law suits and dominating over smaller fast food chains)

Edited by inverse_bloom (see edit history)

McDonald is good if you eat it once a while. Having it everyday, (I have tried that before for a week) it will take a toll on your body. Pardon for saying, but people dont call it junk food for no good reason.

well i agree, mcdonalds food tends to be smaller than the other places (specially now, that everyone has dollar menus)wendys has the double cheeseburger, chili, the cooked potatoe, a salad, chicken nuggets and a frostie for one dollarburger king has an amazing one dollar breakfast menu, and the 1/4 pound one dollar double cheeseburgercarls junior has the big burger and the spicy chicken for one dollar (huge but, eh the taste isnt so great)i think people go to mcdonalds because of the taste, you have to admit the mcdonalds fries are like no other, even if the quantities are small, when i go to mcdonalds i feel satisfied, like i ate a small piece of good, over a huge piece of no tasteand plus, if you were a kid that was taken to fast food restaurants, you probebly became obsessed with mcdonalds from then, because of the HAPPY MEALi love the mcdonalds secret sauce :P

Edited by gisellebebegirl (see edit history)

I think in Macedonia most people go because that is the safest food here.Before few years there was kid which was ill because of cake in McDonalnds so now for birthday celebrations there is only plastic cake.About food,if you go there for lunch i think that is expensive and the food doesn't taste that much good.If i want fast good no way i will not loose my money for that,i am gonna go in my favorite fast food place,The 7 or on macedonian "Седмица".Very safe,not that much good position but always very tasty food with the secret recipe.My mother found it out!That was some spice that The 7 added to make that wonderful toasts and hamburgers :P

exactly i agree, i think thats why the franchise grew so much, you can trust mcdonalds no matter where in the world you are, you will always see a mcdonalds and not feel like your life is at risk, japan disneyland, california, mexico, china, asia, italy theres a mcdonalds everywherehahaha plastic cake? thats hilarious! do you put candles on it>

I also agree, years ago you could eat and fill your stomach with those burgers, but Today they're so small for the same price, but people still go, I maybe buy from Mcdonalds once a year just because to eat something different, but I usually need several burgers to feel that I eaten something, even though it's tasty, I can agree with that.Alternatively in my country Pizza's through these 5 years got so much cheaper and bigger but also with less of everything, but for the same price of a mcdonalds burger you can get a quite big pizza or another alternative Today that for a little smaller price you can buy a big (average) Turkish kebab and fill up your stomach, but still it's much better to eat at home something normal :)

Yes plastic cake :( We don't put candles on it...I think i would never choose McDonalds if i have other choise.But there are delicious things sometimes and i want to taste them.It is very expensive and it is better to eat something traditional when we have,and my country Macedonia is the country of bean.I don't know do you know that but if not,come on here and eat our delicious food :) No i don't want to eat kebab now,because one time in one restourant i ate kebab and i needed to go in hospital few weeks and i was so ill.I like pizza very much and i don't want to eat meat very much,so i don't eat burgers,and i want italian food with some spice.Delicious!!!I like shpagetti with a little bit meat or souce or if there is nothing like that,i eat them with cheese.So McDonalds is not my option.

McDonald's food here comes in a portion that is just filling enough. Together with the soft drinks, the meal can get rather too much at time. But as you know, soft drinks will make you feel bloated and I guess that is the reason why the meal is enough to fill the stomach. But I do not know about you guys, but after eating the meal, I get hungry again after a short while.

I worked there for 2 years in high school.. didn't eat there for 2 years after I quit. And certainly to this day, don't prefer it. I eat it about 1 time per year. Enough for me. Definitely shouldn't be anyone's first choice for fastfood! Though I might have to say.. grilled chicken is pretty healthy! :P

I must agree with most of you here.

When McDonald's appeared in Europe, a good number of years ago now, the Big Mac (which I always chose) really deserved its name, simply because it was BIG.

However, nowadays, it has become something like simply a double hamburger (or cheeseburger, rather) with some salad stuffed into it, and while (as someone in an earlier posts rightly mentions) they seem to understand the trick of how to make a mix that bloats people up, through serving the right kind of soft drinks with the burgers, it has become clear that, if you had a Big Mac on its own, or just with some plain water, you would either not have enough with one, or you would be starving hungry again in no time.

Let us not forget that there is a huge difference between filling and bloating your stomach.

Having said all that, I would prefer Burger King over McDonalds any time now (those two are the only ones available here in England), for a number of reasons:

A Whopper is really what its name implies it to be: it is HUGE and able to fill you up.

Contrary to what you get in McDonalds, you can taste what you eat, also, Burger King advertise their "flame-grilled" burgers, and, yes, they taste exactly as if they have been barbecued.

Burger King might be somewhat more expensive than McDonalds, but at least it is worth the money.

To be quite honest, on the odd occasion when I go for a burger meal, if there is a choice i will always go for burger KING, AND USE McDonald if there is no other choice for me.