xisto Community
ragav.bpl

What Are The Richest Website With There Owner? A list of highest earning website i found.......

Wow, goes to show that there's lots of money to be made online if you have the right ideas and opportunities. Most of them are all so young as well :P

Wow, goes to show that there's lots of money to be made online if you have the right ideas and opportunities. Most of them are all so young as well :P

The creator of the Google empire is only like 23 as well.

By the way, take all of these estimates with a huge grain of salt. I was talking to someone about it and they brought up a very good point...Without a source there is absolutely no credibility.

Isn't it funny that no one is older than 30 on this list... It is really weird that Runescape is on there, who plays that game any more? I thought everyone gave up on Jagex a long long time ago.

Isn't it funny that no one is older than 30 on this list... It is really weird that Runescape is on there, who plays that game any more? I thought everyone gave up on Jagex a long long time ago.

haha. It's funny because when i used to play WoW ( go ahead and judge me. lol. ) a lot of my friends there secretly admitted to still playing Runescape on their spare time ( back when WoW didn't exist ). One of them even got me to play on one of his accounts... and wow, I was like, people actually get addicted to this? I spent like 20 minutes just trying to figure out how the heck i was supposed to move in those weird, enclosed, aesthetically-challenged environments. I could draw a stick figure more attractive than my pixelated "person", basically. But yeah, I guess the whole appeal is stripped when you discover it years and years after it's been made. And the only exposure I've had to pc gaming was counterstrike & WoW so I didn't have anything similar to it that I could really compare it to... Edited by gummybear (see edit history)

Wow thats amazing :D. I wish I could earn at least half of that money when I'll be that age. *dreams*People with brilliant ideas end up like this.

I wonder how sites like this got popular, I wish they would all release an advertising manual so that everyone could advertise like them... If you see how many of these sites were backyard businesses, you would be amazed :D

Here Goes the list......

This is based on a survey of a private company!!!

Nice.

I am sure many Warez sites are worth alot as many people now download illegally, I know some very big warez sites but will not say there names so I will not get banned or warned on here :D,

is there any name which I have heard or like google or yahoo or msn and any familiar name if then plz gimme or furinish me with the names..................................

What about Google and Myspace? There has to be a mistake. Myspace and Google should be making a fortune, shouldn't it? Myspace is more widely used than Facebook. Also, I don't believe Runescape can make this much money! That is insane. Where did you get this information?

Oh really i dont know why I didn?t see this topic before. They are incredible. But where is Google, MSN and Yahoo.com, I think Youtube maybe must be more expensive than Facebook.The Facebook?s creator make a good quantity, he maybe have the enough money for all his life. This is the dream of all webmaster. I am not a full webmaster I don?t know program in PHP so My road is large right now.I think that to make a great community like these sites you have to offer new services althought FaceBook.com market is not new because Hi5.com was the first which start with this type of services.Youtube.com is the best video-streaming site, there are thousand connected to Youtube every second and Google make a good deal with the original Youtube owners.Maybe a good day some of us make a good website and MILLIONS OF DOLLARS like this people.Until then, Be pacient and study a lot, of course.Regards. :(

It's a very interesting topic , i never would have tought that a game like Runescape could make that kind of money. And i was expecting a higher income from YouTube.. i mean people were saying something about more than 1 million clicks per day.. hmm.. :PNo doubt if sites like google and yahoo would have been included in this kind of ranking , they would have left out all the competition.Google practically owns the internet and managed to overcome Yahoo and MSN.Facebook seems to be the biggest surprise for me , not beeing so old in the business and yet so profitable -700M$ what a lucky and smart webmaster Zuckerberg was when it made it.Also i was expecting myspace to be somewhere around here.. beeing so famous ..:P

people must be super smart to make that much money from a crappy game like runescape! and facebook is probably the newest one out there but it is already number 1 . you cant believe stuff until you see it these days.