xisto Community
TheDisturbedOne

Negative Credits Old topic is closed :(

@jlDo we have to report Negative credits to Xisto - Support? To get them back? Cause i lost 2 Xistodollars. So do i need to open ticket to get them back? What details are necessary to mention in support ticket?

Sorry to open another topic, but I now have negative credits.See attached picture.glitch.tiff

Dear friends this problem is being faced by many other members. Even I have lost some of my cents and not yet regained the same. I don't know how to get it is there any one out here to tell us how to resolve the problem. 

You're not the only one who are facing with negative myCENTs and Earneds. Even moderators, including myself, have been subject of negative myCENTs and garnishing of our earnings without proper reason or explanation. I have not received any word from OpaQue or even by Xisto - Support. I did not submit a support ticket because in fear of overwhelming the support with trivial issue at the moment.This issue is even after SPAM topic was incorporated to deduct myCENT when moderated. So no words yet officially why this happened again.

BuffaloHELP and others, I need to say that I was debited today when I arrived from school with 4 Xisto dollars and the guy from the staff told me that he talked with OpaQue and he thought that it was resolved and only waited confirmation for me (which of course I sent).I happily used them to buy a TLD :)

Wow! That's quite funny that even the admins here were hit! The Negative credits hit, so now if it isn't resolved (or I get my @$$ posting) my hosting will run out in late Janurary. Hopefully it gets resolved by then. You may want to check the coding of the MOD, it may be counting the posts as negative (as in if I earn $2 from posting, it deducts $2 from my account).

From what I was told and I could have mis-read the conversation but the spam mod that was installed had a character count on it and anything that was below the character count was considered spam. So odds are this script was not only working with current posts, but odds are it was retroactive as well and went after any other posts you might have had. So those with the large posts counts, such as yours truly were going to get hit hard each time we posted and so OpaQue disabled the script and to fix the problem quickly the MyCent rate was increase hugely for everyone. In a way this increase was not only a x-mas bonus and to fix this problem and so I would drop the support tickets and do some posting and see what happens, but odds are it only lasted a couple of days though.

Hey, when I came on line Dec 12 I had 44.76 myCent with $36.00 credit deposited. I posted on that day:

Posted on: Dec 12 2008, 09:11 PM

Ah, yes, I have suffered with Meniere's Syndrome which causes ringing in the ears among other symptoms. I have gotten to a point where fans running or any constant low noise motor operating does mask the ringing. However, I have managed to ignore it as much as possible. As already mentioned, silence is the enemy. There never is any silence for those suffering from ear ringing. I have several tones at the same time. Now as I sit here composing, I can hardly hear anything besides the ringing in my ears.

Meniere's Syndrome

When I came on today Dec 16 I find that I have ZERO myCent and have been docked credit deposited that now is only $35.23.

PLEASE, SOMEBODY TELL ME WHAT IS GOING ON!?

JUST HOW MANY CHARACTERS MUST ONE HAVE IN A POST TO NOT BE CONSIDERED SPAM?

Edited by Mich (see edit history)

@mich: your mycents are up to $38+ already, so the system appears to have corrected itself for your account already.

@willie: i thought yours was resolved already? in any case, it appears that when you get negative or ZERO mycents, the next time the system recalculates your new post contributions, it gets rectified in the process. some even gets some unexpected bonus in their earnings.