xisto Community
TheDisturbedOne

Negative Credits Old topic is closed :(

Will, are you sure that your issue wasn't resolved by itself?Much like the post by serverph says, it should have recalculated itself.I was down by quite a bit as well, and came back a few hours later and found that I was zeroe'd out but had a deposit already. Since then, I haven't noticed any issues.

Hey, when I left the other night I had something like $37/8 on deposit and $77+ in myCENT. Today I have only $35.00 on deposit and $20.34 myCENT. :P Are we losing credits again?

I am on negative again... for the third time. :P This change is quickly becoming a fiasco! I know it's for the better and I acknowledge it is a good idea, but maybe it should have been in beta testing for an year or so. maybe work in same time with the old system. It doesn't mean much for me, for I have more then enough credits for 2 years, but there are some who don't have enough credits for a month. And this problems may deter new users from joining!

I am on negative again... for the third time. :lol: This change is quickly becoming a fiasco! I know it's for the better and I acknowledge it is a good idea, but maybe it should have been in beta testing for an year or so. maybe work in same time with the old system. It doesn't mean much for me, for I have more then enough credits for 2 years, but there are some who don't have enough credits for a month. And this problems may deter new users from joining!

please read their post and see that everytime your mycent goes to negative or zero when you

post again and the system will recalculate and it will recover itself  :P

Yeah i know how this feels i just got powned with -150 cents because i copied an article and forgot to QUOTE it and of course it got edited by a mod.It's OK.. next time I'll know and I won't make the same mistake again.I'm just hoping it's not that difficult to decrease de negative cents because from what I'm seeing so far , it's harder to get back to 0 then to go fom 0 to + ... is it just me ?Hard punishment.. :P