xisto Community
Ruben

The Real Reason We Eat Pizza

does anyone think the only reason we eat pizza is because we can order it, and because you can feed many for cheap? think about it. if chinese delivered, it would huge. imagine how much a restraunt would cost for 4 people compared to pizza.

Aah, all the pizza posts are poping up. Looks like we have agents of Dominos/PizzaHut on Xisto. :)

does anyone think the only reason we eat pizza is because we can order it, and because you can feed many for cheap? think about it. if chinese delivered, it would huge. imagine how much a restraunt would cost for 4 people compared to pizza.

lol :)

Haha, nice question you have there. Well, I think we eat it because its taste is great, we like watching TV and being lazy in general though I must say that I hate when people put ketchup or mayonnaise on it (or even worse - BOTH) because I think it spoils its beauty :)

Pizza? It tastes good and there are so many different toppings and it's delivered. No one needs to cook :)I can get chinese delivered where I live, but it's much more expensive than pizza and if I'm going to spend that much then I'd rather go to a chinese restaurant and enjoy it there :)

Well first of all the main reason someone eat something is because it taste good - unless they can not afford anything else. Second of all we never order pizza or Chinese food, it would cost over a 100$ for the food and the delivery. I will rather buy some frozen pizza or prepare Chinese food myself, it is a lot cheaper.

hmm.. Interesting and by the way, chinee is delivered. I don't usually have pizza delivered to our house because we always have some leftovers or something in the fridge. The reason I eat piza is because it tastes good and I'm hungry. An by the way, chinese for 3 people costs around 23 euros here in finland, I don't know how much that is in dollars... The chinese restaurant is in our neighborhood so I have just to pick it up.

Yeah because it tastes good and its a good way to get a big group of people to eat together without the need to make a lot of food and stuff like that. As for cheap I doubt that I know Pizza Hut has been getting a bit expensive over the years and I think I hit every major pizza chain with the Exception of Papa John's but I don't feel like driving an hour just for one of their pizza's though :).

Thanks guys. I think it is because it's cheap, and can deliver. lol Sorry about the post the first post, I was on my phone, and I guess the capitals didn't show up. YIKES!

I'm not really at all fond of pizza, it gives me indigestion. For the most part, people probably eat it just because it's easy to get, easy to eat, and relatively fast and cheap. People are really fond of things that they don't necessarily have to use a plate for, since that saves on clean-up, and pizza is really customizable - basically anything you can throw on top of a crust can be turned into a pizza (point proven by CiCi's Pizza).And yeah, two Chinese restaurants deliver around here.

Where do you guys live?! Not even close to being cheap when it costs around 100$ for pizza and delivery! Arrhg, I am so jealous. A pizza in the grocery store cost around 8$, and they actually taste quite good. Chinese food is located even further away, and I am not very fond of it and it would probably cost more than for the pizza so... yes.

I live in Lithuania, Vilnius and pizza delivery is quite cheap, if a pizza costs ~10$ a bigger one, then the delivery costs another 5$ dollars it depends where you live though, so 20$ is quite enough.. Wow 100$ for a pizza delivery!!!Well, I'm also not fond of pizza, but I eat it once or twice a month, especially when I'm really lazy to do something myself or I'm not at home at all, with friends we can just order some pizza and eat, drink beer and have fun, I believe this is a quite good reason, also it's quite cheap..Even though in my country, they made a Turkish kebab something like a fast food, you can go get a kebab in ~12 minutes and eat it, lots of people started to like those, I like them myself sometimes, but as I know people in Turkey don't eat kebab like fast food, they eat it as a normal food with a fork.. :)

I'm not tying to deflate anything here but I never understoodthe fascination with pizza.I mean,what is it? A little bit of cheese with a few sprinklings of meat and vegetables on a bland bread crust. I've never found it particularly tastefull. That's just me though.