xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
donov

Google Chrome-king Of Fast Surfing

The browser of "google"Chrome is the fastest web browser,has appraisaling the scientists of "Extreme Tech". The serians of tests and performances with Flash and java script the Chrome is the fastest web browser than Safari, Interet Explorer,Firefox 3 and Opera.Google report that Chrome browser will supply a safety surfing on the interenet.According to analyses „Net Applications“,one persent is taking Google Chrome,71 persent of people is taking a Interenet Explorer,and 20 persent is taking a Mozilla Firefox.

I like it, but wont use it till its been out for a while and they release a new version with firefox style addons etc, i think they should have built it off of the mozzila playform tbh.

Chrome is good, fast and smooth. But it'll be target for spyware and malware soon. already "original-search" site wrote their spyware for the chrome. Now their will be more add-ons and soon it will be like firefox so i think it's too early to say that Chrome will remain fastest among them. :)

Maxthon 2 is the most fast one. Maxthon 2 built a high tech to handle the increase of websites with ajax and stuff that slow down he internet surfing experience, but that is my opinion, and by the way, i have all the main browsers installed on my laptop, so i know what i am talking about.And, i would not use google chrome not for one single day, it is not feature rich, like maxthon and firefox, and between the last, i prefer maxthon anytime, anywhere, maxthon version 2 surprised me in a way i did not expect with the latest version, i am really happy with it.

.The only reason that the google chrome browser is ahead of the rest of the pack is because it's just so amazingly sparse. Aside from the usual couple of buttons, chrome only has two which are unique to it. personally for the meanwhile i will actually use chrome because it is, at the current moment the least susceptible to pryward but in the long run firefmy will always be the leader. internet explorer is of course out of the question lol. but back to the topic title, chrome is definitely the fastest browser out there:)

I like it, but wont use it till its been out for a while and they release a new version with firefox style addons etc, i think they should have built it off of the mozzila playform tbh.

It is one of the fastest if not the fastest browser out there. as for the above quote, Please no addons, that is why it is so fast. it has none. I have and do use fire fox. I have noticed any time I add one of the addones, sloading speed slows down. Finally just deleted it and started clean with none of the add ons.

I haven't even used Google Chrome yet. Is it really that much different, or is it another one of those "Hey, it's new! It must be better!" kind of things?I'm annoyed at the number of new programs that come out that are "the best," and how many of them in reality are horrible compared to what we already use.Granted, with Google backing it(I love Google, from search to Youtube to gmail) I guess it's a trustable source.

I have and sometimes use Google Chrome as it's using Webkit and I think is the best browser using Webkit on Windows, but for main browsing I still prefer Opera as it has much more features and I just am used to it and the speed different isn't so superb different that I would need to move to Google chrome, my Internet connection isn't so superb fast that I would really see a difference.Of course when browsing it feels faster, but it's light and I guess if they continue to update it with more features it may be getting slower and slower so they also will need to optimize.

I only recently started using Google Chrome, and I have got to say that it was not a satisfying experience, it was slow and javascript kept freezing up, I disliked it so much that I would never suggest anyone to use it. I have recently started using Firefox and that is a dream.

I only recently started using Google Chrome, and I have got to say that it was not a satisfying experience, it was slow and javascript kept freezing up, I disliked it so much that I would never suggest anyone to use it. I have recently started using Firefox and that is a dream.

Your Google Chrome experience is really the same thing as when I used Firefox(many times). Everyone spent all day talking about how "awesome" it was and all, but yet every time that I install it I end up having issues with sites. Whether they freeze, have script issues(as you said) or even download issues.

It is what makes me weary of trying out new browsers.

I stopped supporting Google well decreased my support when they released this browser.I hate Microsoft for their crap products and Google gave them sort of a lifeline by Chrome by adding confusion in people's minds at a time when Firefox was getting some momentum going.Even if its the fastest FF rocks! its a really stable and superb ecosystem and addons. Its not that slow anyway, so Google Chrome has won one battle but this is a really big war!