xisto Community
ashmaninc

What Mobile Phone Do U Have?

Just bought a Motorola V360 on Prepaid from Vodafone. Apparantly they were selling like hotcakes, as they were underpriced due to some contract error between Motorola and Vodafone. It's pretty good, with VGA Camera with Video Capture, microSD Card Slot (with a 64mb card included), Bluetooth capable (with Bluetooth headset included), and Java and what not, plus free unlocking if you ever want to change networks :rolleyes:Not the best looking phone, but hey works for me :)

I have the Samsung a950, it's pretty cool with the MP3 players and the picture quality is awesome. I can also take video and record almost an hour of descent quality video. Basically I have no need for a digital camera any more :huh:

I am not using any mobile phones but my father uses it. He is using nokia 3200, which is really very good.The nokia phones are the top sellers in inda, becoz they provide a good technology and most of the sym providers here use nokia phone itself.He is using this mobile phone for office... He has been rewared that gift... :huh:

My favorite brand is nokia...I am not using the mobile but my father is using it...He is using nokia 3200. which is very good for office purpose.I have no idea about others becoz nobdoy uses in my family.My friend told samsung is ok, but i dont agree... :huh:

Looks like Nokia is the most popular brand and it is my favourite too. Being half Finnish is what lead me to buying a Nokia and ever since I have never like any other phone from a different company. I'm so used to the way a nokia's OS works and where the buttons are and how to type text with them that any other phone just feels like a pile of poo in my hands.

Once I had Nokia N-GAGE and it's the best mobile-phone I could afford. Sadly so much, it's lost when someone took it away without my notice... From that time, I only have a simpler mobile phone, still the same Nokia, but (I forgot the serie) only can show black/white color at all. Think it back, it's sometime fun to have an old-age mobile phone. The battery life is so much longer than the great one that my brother had. I usually recharge my battery after about 2-3 days, while my brother must recharge it everyday. Well, he have a Sony Erricson K-750i.Oh yes, simple is good, also is bad... now I cannot play the games like I did in N-GAGE. That means I must buy another portable game device, and even I bought a MP4-Player just because I really need a music player after all. Seems the world is so silent without voice.Sometimes I envy my brother with his mobile-phone, but maybe for me who doesn't really care about mobile phone, I prefer to have a Nintendo Dual-Screen with me all the time. Just like my brother told me, I'm more a fanatics for videogames to gadget.

Think about it, I often bickering with my brother about this one. I favor for Nokia because all of my mobile phone (from the best -lost- till now) is from Nokia. And the other reason is Nokia is the biggest mobil phone brand in my country nowadays.Different to me, my brother favor for Sony Erricsons. Yes, I do favor Sony, but not in their mobile phone, only their game platform (PlayStasion). My brother bought himself a Sony Erricson K-750i which cost about twice my (former) Nokia N-GAGE. Yes... that's why it's so much superior than mine huh?He often compare our mobile phone saying his mobile phone is so much superior than mine. Yeah, we always talk about that once a day, until I lost my Nokia N-GAGE. And now, I only have a Nokia (I forgot the serie), only a Black/White HandPhone, so it's so much useless to compare ours now. His Sony Erricson K-750i cost more than 5 times my phone now. Sometimes it's reliefing not to bicker about this anymore, but I longed my Nokia N-GAGE...

I think nokia is best anyday it makes its own ideas and it is always more advanced than the other phone brandsi think that sony ericsson comes next because it is brilliant it has mp3 and it has a brilliant face to me i <3 the buttons and how they feel - dont ask :huh: Then comes samsung because it has a good hold and it is the good for showing off to yur mates and good for takin pictures

My 2 favourites are Nokia and Sony Ericsson. They might not necessarily be the best, but I trust them, and I've never had problems with them. I like Nokia's because they all take the same chargers. Sony Ericssons look good, and they have lots of features (generally). :huh:

I have a Sony Ericsson K700i. It's so so so so pretty and it has a lot of features. I think it's good value for money. The only bad thing is the battery, but that's only really when you use the media player so no biggie. I LOVE BLUETOOTH!!

i have a nokia n70. smartphones are too cool ;o so many apps u can install onto them now. i love symbian os 8D playing snes roms on your phone is jsut down right awesome lol. i jsut finished playing the snes game chrono trigger on my phone. way too cool.

I have changed my mobile recently. Now I have Samsung foldable mobile phone. Since it is small I like it. It doesn't have camera phone in it. Most with camera come with a huge size and its a burden to carry camera wherever one goes. And mobile cameras are never as clear as what a good quality camera can take pictures. So, I just go for simple phone and separate quality camera.There is a simple reason to like Samsung. If you drop Nokia and other phones in water, they will stopped working, in most of the cases. And you need to give it for servicing. In Samsung, even if you drop the mobile phone inside water if you shake off the water and dried you can use normally... :(