xisto Community
ashmaninc

What Mobile Phone Do U Have?

omg i read through all of them and was surprised i didnt see my phone i have a motorola v180 i hate it tho it keeps messing up and they keep replacing it...i cant get a new phone for a discount till feb. it sucks. but yeah motorola v180 unless u have to....dont get it....

I have an Innostream, not sold in United States. It's pretty nice, it may not have all the features as the phones here, but I'd never really use them anyways if I did. It's a slider, and a lot of people say it's really cool when I flip it out. I got it at some Chinese cell phone dealer in San Diego.

I have a LG8100. My plan just had hit 2 years about a month ago so i upgraded and got my phone for free. I definitely recommend it for runners or those who want an MP3 player and dont have one. I for one, just bought a 1 gig SDmini card and now my phone is also an MP3 player. The sound quality with and without headphones is surprisingly good. Plus the phone plays movies which means i can go to class and watch laguna beach if i know its not an important class and that i wouldnt learn anything. Ok the runners part, its pretty light and since its an MP3 player, you can run and if something were to happen you still could call for help which i think is very reassuring since you never who what could happen

I used to have motorola phones and they USED to rock. However, lately they have not been very good for Verizon Wireless thus i moved on sadly. My new phone is an LG VX8100 and i really like it. ALL of its features work perfectly and i have yet to have an issue with it plus service is good in all areas. So now a days i would not recommend Motorola and i would recommned LG

I like LG's and Samsungs, just work really well. But also, sony ericsons. They take a real beating. My friend has thrown his against the walls at my school, played real football with it, thrown it as far as he could and landed on concrete, still in working condition, camera's and all. But just dont go trying that

I kind of have experience with a lot of different phones. It really depends on what you are looking for in a phone, and which provider you are using. I like Sanyo the best myself, but they can only be found on sprint. I also like LG, although I'm not fond of the phones they've made for Sprint. I don't like Motorola, because the screens on many of there phones are really low res and difficult to read. I hate samsung, because, although they tend to be the most feature rich phones, they seem to also be the least reliable. I have had 3 samsungs, and I can't say any of them made it past 1 year and could still be relied upon. 2 of them only made it 6 months before small problems arose. I think nokia is more concerned holding there place for most models of phones on the market, than they are about putting out solid, reliable phones. Not to say that all of their phones are poor quality, but they spit out too many phones to have a really good QA, plus most of their phones are pretty bland in the style section, although I have seen a few that were nice.

I have a new Samsung X640. I bought it for ?80.00 and It came with a free Virgin SIM card, a free Samsung 1GB MP3 player and ?25 topup!If your getting a new phone go to Virgin! I reccomend them!! ^_^

I have a Sony Ericsson Z500a. I have cingular services. It's not that bad. It's a picture phone and stuff. You can make your own ringtone on it and it has lots of other stuff. Pretty neat.