xisto Community
ashmaninc

What Mobile Phone Do U Have?

I actually like Sony Ericsson better. Now, i own a Sony Ericsson K500i, and i'm lovin' it.Well, its definitely easier to navigate through the features (e.g. GPRS, Messages, Camera, File Manager, Games etc.) by using the navigation screen where icons representing different features are displayed. You just have to select the feature you want to use by moving the 5-way joystick around, that makes navigation very-very easy.Some say Nokia handphones offer a more user friendly interface.From my point-of-view, i think the Nokia handphones (which are packed with more and more features these days) are getting harder and harder to use.Besides, there are tonnes of free stuff on the web which are meant for Sony Ericsson handphones. Another point, Sony Ericsson handphones aren't very expensive, they are quite affordable. Although the designs of Sony Erricsson phones don't "beat" those of Nokia handphones stylish designs, the designs are still acceptable.By the way, i think the handphones Nokia manufacture these days have designs which are quite "funny" (or weird). Who knows, maybe Nokia has run out of ideas. :D:D I really hope that Sony Ericsson will come up with more models of their handphones to secure their position in the Malaysian market which is still dominated by NokiaI strongly recommend Sony Erricson to anybody out there who is searching for the perfect brand.P.S. : I'm not ,in anyway affliated with Sony Ericsson, just giving my views :(

My favorite phone brand is always NOKIA.The reason is, very easy to use and a lot of free stuffs are available on NET only for Nokia phones. If you serach NOKIA in Yahoo Groups, you will get 1000 of groups for Nokia phones where you can get a lot free support and softwares. Especially for the phones with Symbian Operating System.By the way i am having a Nokia6600..Cheers

well,, i have to agree with the nokia preference. Nokia is simply the best phone brand ever. Moto is OK, not good enuff, Samsung is worthless along with some other brands around the world.I think also NOKIA should develop some other stuff, such like cameras, cam-corders, TVs, DVDs etc.Cheers! :P

I've a Motorola, Nokia & Ericsson k700i ... i'll sell 2 of em tho probs the motorola & nokia so this shows my fav brand is ericsson they make cooler phones & actually their phones arent *BLEEP* and don't look like *BLEEP* like some other brand's phone... tbh they were going to bankrupt but thank god they didn't ... Ericsson's products are also most realiable off all phones...

I like kyocera. My last phone was made by them, it lasted for 3 years. The battery is all scratched up, but the phone is fine. They have a good selection too. I got my current phone from them, the slider se47, and it is the coolest. Hope you like it too.the one bad thing is that it has no bluetooth support, but soon, I think everything will have bluetooth. It's allredy in cars, some phones, some lpatops, most PDAs, you know?

Samsung and Motorola are the best ones so far for me. Nokia old series are ok, but the new ones and the smart phones look awful. You would think they would make them slimline like the old ones, or at least improve on the look of them.Sagem are just trying too hard to get a foot in the billion-pound industry and are only achieving little profits, the 3 network's NEC series are too bulky (as well as the Motorola, Nokia and LG partnership).

Nokia nokia NokiaAlthough lately I am more disapointed by thier design department....The reason why I like them the best is that they have the more minimalistic menu that is very east to use. v.important to me! thje others mobile phone makers don't seem to get that.

Yeah Nokia is the Undisputed king in Mobile phone technology, Iam using the nokia 9500 , Its really great piece of Art{though its a bit large phone}But The experience is that ur sitting in front of laptop screen..!Also the colour clarity is better that previous models..! I have read that nokia is the top company in selling mobiles ,Followed by Motorola then is Samsung,Sony,Lg,philips etc..!I alwayz upgrade with latest models..! But nothing else than nokia will do for me..! :P Regards Dragon

i currently have a nokia 3310, w/c is quite sturdy, compared to the new phones with lotsa features.even iff it falls down a couple of times its still working fine~

i have got Nokia N-Gage..not N-Gage QD....i think N-Gage is the best phone the reason is that it has got almost everything...a music player(plays Mp3 as well), FM, phone :D, has got lot of games..everyone knows that it is one of the gaming consoles..and companies like EA SPORTS create games for this phone and the best thing i like about this phone is the way we have to speak with someone...it has to held vertically from sideways....there are lot features in it which i have to yet explore....i think this is the best phone ever made by NOKIA.

Some of you may find this shocking or hard to believe, but I assure you it is true. I actually don't have a Mobile Phone, I find I have no need for one, If this shocked you this will probably kill you. I am only 17, everyone I know has a mobile phone, and a lot of people I don't know probabably couln't get through the day without one, its also not that I can't afford one or don't have the opportunity, I was offered one for my 17th birthday and I turned it down. Oh and by the way don't take this the wrong but if you buy a new mobile phone just because all your friends have one or they have a fancy new trick like they make toast or something then I personally think your an idiot (no offence intended, ok maybe a little). On a side note a friend of mine bought a new mobile phone a few months ago, it cost him about ?180, and within a week it had been stolen, and I know he was my friend but you've got to admit that is a little bit funny.

I'm going to college, so my sister is giving me her older Sprint Phone. She is going to keep the new Sprint phone model.Hey, it's not going to bother me. I'm not a phone person; I just own one to have one as a means of required communication.Talking about new models, I would even settle for an older model if it used less power if I can decide. I hate how cell phones needs to be recharge so often, what a waste of resources!