xisto Community
gisellebebegirl

What Makes You Happy?

eh ill probably regret typing this.. but okay; lately i've just been feeling like everything is pileing up and nothing seems to go the right way, im just not myself anymore; its gotten to the point where i constanly feel ill, i feel like passing out, tired, have annoying headaches.. im just pushing everyone away.. and the stuff that used to make me feel better or "happy" just annoys me now.i cant stand listening to music at points.. my headaches just take over.idk.. what makes you feel "happy?"

Actually I go through the same things a lot now...Mine is mostly because it's a feeling of like..."Where am I? What am I doing?"Mine mostly stems from school, bad choices in school in the past, etc. That stuff is following me now and it's hard to look back and see that it's me who screwed up.Either way, to answer your question, what makes me "happy" is just relaxing, usually while driving. Something about driving near a lake or just cruising randomly makes me feel better.Aside from that, playing games helps a lot too(usually MMORPG's) because it allows you to converse with other people in an anonymous yet friendly environment.

Actualy all these are only feeling. what you internally feel when you are alone nobody around to you that is actual so go to tour and spend some time there make butterfly of your mind. if you are physically fit everything is fine with you. so i suggest to you any cost maintain your physical structure healthy and wealthy.

What makes me happy? Easy. When Im cantering on my Quarter Horse Mac (when hes not playing up) and his pace is so perfect, and my body moves with each of his steps perfectly. Thats when Im happiest. It's really a magicall feeling.I fully understand what you make about feeling like your loosing yourself. I was a couple months ago. I started become flat, bored and really wondering why I was living. Everything felt pointless and I didnt really care if I lived or died. Which is nothing like the person I think I am or that I want to be. I wasn't depressed, or anything like that, I just was dead on the inside and I had no real emotion. What I think it was, is that I lost my passion.Im a vegetarian- and a very strict one at that. When I was going through this lifeless, dead phase, I felt less passionate about being vegetarian. Aswell as with cruely to animals. Normally any sort of cruelty to animals upsets me greatly. (like last night I was walking into my room and accidentally stepped on a bug. I felt horrible for ending the poor bugs life) Had that have happened when it was lifeless me, I probably wouldn't have cared that much.Im not sure why it happens, but I think its your body training you... or some sort of path you have to take for a while. To learn from yourself and about yourself. I wouldn't worry too much, keep going as your going and keep fighting through it, you'll start returning to your happier state soon. :)

Edited by Evolke (see edit history)

My life is kind of surrounded around my school. When I am doing bad at school I feel really blue, and can not stop thinking about it. I always try to tell myself that if I do my best that is good enough, but the problem is that I feel like I can do almost anything at all if I try my best... so I am kind of letting myself down. When school is good, no worries I feel happy. I love hanging with my friends and being social. Bluebears are not really very social, I like to spend time at home. As the clothing-loving girl I am I love to go shopping! Yes, it is highly overrated but whenever I buy something I love I can not stop thinking about it or talking about it. I am happy when I feel good about myself, my family to not rip each other to tiny pieces and I am not drowning in school work. Loads of work do sometimes pull me down, and I always feel like I am behind everyone else regarding different things at school. (Spanish, geography, Norwegian...) Kind of sad, I wish I had the ability to just sit down and do my homework - and then watch television later... I am happy when my life feels like something I can cope with. When I have enough time at evenings to watch television or just do nothing at all. I am happy when I can go to bed early enough. I am happy when I do not feel like my life is repeating itself over and over again. If nothing new happens or if I do the same things all the time I would not cope with it. Again: I am happy when I can cope with my life. :)

What makes me happy, it should not be difficult to answer, but here i am making the question to myself and i must say that not many things make me feel happy, i can count with my two hand fingers, the "things" that make me feel happy.Lets see, what makes me feel happy, really happy is my family, my mother, my sister and brother, and my wife.My work makes me feel happy too, specially when i create something, specially when i do all that i was meant to do.It makes me feel happy when i see that the persons that i love are ok, that are ok in health and in life in general.It makes me feel happy living my life with my wife, building a future together as one.

eh ill probably regret typing this.. but okay; lately i've just been feeling like everything is pileing up and nothing seems to go the right way, im just not myself anymore; its gotten to the point where i constanly feel ill, i feel like passing out, tired, have annoying headaches.. im just pushing everyone away.. and the stuff that used to make me feel better or "happy" just annoys me now.
i cant stand listening to music at points.. my headaches just take over.

idk.. what makes you feel "happy?"

Don't talk to anybody,stay in my room,no voice ,no noise.nothing beyond void

when you think about or watch something you love it sometimes helps!/txtmngr/images/smileys/smiley4.Gifgood luck!

-reply by barokey

Dear friend Its your life which is the best and precious gift of God. Don't loose hearts in such situations. I feel very happy to be with my parents and thats what the best moments in my life. Right now I am very far from them and when I become unhappy I just talk to them and I am again charged.?One more thing which my parents taught me and that is?Be happy to be satisfied and be satisfied to be happy.?Try this my dear friend and it really works.?