xisto Community
OpaQue

Credit System V3.0 Online [resolved] Free Web Hosting, Domains, Dedicated IP, Digital Certificate, Managed

I'm excited for when mine finally updates. I want to see how many myCENTS I have currently.

i see that you have like 35.03 myCENTs (edited, sorry i had some baaad impairment) ? nice start, isn't it? :)
oh, and well you have to avoid posting short post like this one > http://forums.xisto.com/topic/70294-hello-Xisto-community-my-introduction-thread-to-the-Xisto-community/
it is considered junk and have no helping quality at all (maybe... well i'm not the moderator anyway), it is not good for your myCENT too (now you can trust me for this one). anyway, i hope you understand the system here and make your easy way to the free web hosting :D
Edited by FouGilang (see edit history)

:) yes tell us how can you make it posiive

Make good quality posts, that don't need Mods to edit them (and that follow the rules, of course). You're ballance will then start being less in the red, and eventually, you'll get it in the black again.

I have registered on this site aas well as https://support.xisto.com/ with the same email address. But the accounts have not been linked yet! It's been past 5 days now. I've already made 6 posts before I realized this.

How do I get both accounts linked. AN d will I get the myCents for the 6 posts I have already made.????

Please help. ;)

Mycents are down last 4-5 days i think and they're being credited manually so far. I'm sure the mycents we got earlier are not system calculated as they're quite low. in any case wait till admin makes any changes and updates mycent. You'll see update in mycent soon. till then just hang on cause posting on forums will not give you mycents in this downtime.

well yes i too feel the myCENTs rate has dropped a bit - I made some quite lengthy posts but didn't even get a dollar with all those put together, and I've already received my second overdue notice today ;) I'm just eight cents away from paying my dues and I have only one day!!! Well I just hope they don't cancel my account immediately coz I've been posting (if not a lot, at least little) and if I had gotten the myCENTs on time I would definitely have managed to pay off my invoice earlier. I'm just hoping that the system starts working soon enough! I've gotten used to waiting till the last day to pay the invoices but have always managed to pay off the due at least at the last second, because the cents were coming in on time - but this time I'm a bit scared as to what will happen. Just hoping for the best to happen!

finally, i got the myCENT update email just in timeAnd now i've paid my $0.15 of unpaid balance and shouldn't be worrying that again ;) Well now i think i'll just post some more to make sure that this worry stuff won't disturb me again

well, i can verify that the mycents system has just updated for me and other users.there really is never a need to panic if your mycents aren't updating as fast as you want them to. they WILL update and everyone will be credited for their posts. so keep posting and keep earning your mycents for your domain and hosting accounts. it's the best system around ;)

Yahoo - I paid off my due in the last second yet again! :P And looks like I got off to a healthy start on my next payment as well. This is so cool ;) Thanks a lot!!! And just in case, I think I'd better stock up on some cents as long as the update system is alive :P

does this mean the my cents thingy is back up, because for a while there, nothing was changing on my cents. I just wonder are they being done manually or are they being done using the same scheme as before. It would be nice to know that w are back 9n the safe hands of a comuter program running as smoothly as it did in the past. Lolit must be a lot of work doing it manually i mean judging from all the posts that are made daily it would take 300 people 24 hours a day to runn the mucents system effectively. Also if we are being paid manually as someone suggested and there is a reduced rate, does that mean that when the automatic system is back on then we will be reimbursed the difference whether its a possible or negetive figure. It would be nice to sort of gets a heads up and know whats happening other than just Opaque is looking into it.

oh yeah, its working now. My cents have updated and even i dint wait more than just a few minutes and the ready cents had gone to billing. Wow. I just hope it always stays this fast. THis is progress. well done opaque. Was disheartened there when for three days or four nothing was happening to my posts. but still I get this feeling I got less than I would normally do for the same amount of posts. but hey all is well that ends well. For now I'll just carry on posting that way I wont be crying if the system ever goes down I'll be safe for ten years to come lol.

I don't think it's being done manually - it would take a lot of time to do that since at any given time we have a lot of active members who keep on posting so to keep on updating that in such a short time is not humanely possible! I believe the script is back in action and it is updating the cents much more faster than before - i don't think i have seen my counter move so fast before!

if i remember right, this has happened before - the mycents stopped altogether for a few days and then after that they were being updated really fast. maybe thats because when it stopped updating a lot of traffic was reduced so when it was restarted there wasn't much traffic and the updates became much faster. as soon as the regular traffic began pouring in, I guess things became normal-paced again ;) this is just my guess and I'm sure there is a more logical explanation to this whole matter. anyway its not the time to think about all that - it's time to start posting before it stops again :P

if i remember right, this has happened before - the mycents stopped altogether for a few days and then after that they were being updated really fast. maybe thats because when it stopped updating a lot of traffic was reduced so when it was restarted there wasn't much traffic and the updates became much faster. as soon as the regular traffic began pouring in, I guess things became normal-paced again ;) this is just my guess and I'm sure there is a more logical explanation to this whole matter. anyway its not the time to think about all that - it's time to start posting before it stops again :P

I agree on the spam I mean posting. but your Right on H.O.D this did happen once before as you said.