xisto Community
OpaQue

Credit System V3.0 Online [resolved] Free Web Hosting, Domains, Dedicated IP, Digital Certificate, Managed

one more question. On the Xisto page it shows that I have $11.00 but here it shows $1. Why is that? I think I got $10.00 for just signing up. Does that happen?

one more question. On the Xisto page it shows that I have $11.00 but here it shows $1. Why is that? I think I got $10.00 for just signing up. Does that happen?

If thats the case I got jipped! lol j/k Did you add any money to your account manually? with a credit card, or thru paypal or something maybe? I'd like to know how that happened myself. lol

This is a snippet from the first email i received:"This email confirms that your Xisto - Support account was credited with 10 USD by {Credit System}"That was just after I signed up. I got another one after saying i received $1 credit. I dont know where it came from but I'm not complaining

Ah That is what it was, You joined a long time ago, when they were still doing credits instead of mycents, you must have earned a lot of credits back then, lol. But that makes sense, it's keeping track of your mycents, and not previous credits you earned before the mycents went into effect. That make sense to you?

Can anyone tell me why Xisto - Support shows i have $12.00 and here it only shows $2.00? I want to make sure I will be able to get hosting when I get to $30.00, but if it only shows up as $2.00 here how do I really know. I'm confused.

Can anyone tell me why Xisto - Support shows i have $12.00 and here it only shows $2.00? I want to make sure I will be able to get hosting when I get to $30.00, but if it only shows up as $2.00 here how do I really know. I'm confused.

If the original $10 didn't come from forum posts, it won't show up on the forums. The total shown on the forums counts the total earnings you've got from forum posts. If the $10 came from elsewhere then you can spend it in the billing area like normal, but it just wont show up on the forums.

i cant see Account Credit Balance in https://support.xisto.com/index.php after 5 hours pass please update my account im existing members i just singnup https://support.xisto.com/index.php :P

Your account balance updates only after earning a dollar or more and then it will update, don't worry the update process is automatic and so keep on posting and you will see your earnings increase in no time.

Thanks opaque, good job so far, i can say with all confidence and certanty that Xisto.com has the best web hosting service on the entire internet, with both quality, quantity and dynamics.I have a problem, help me please, when i choose the plan, which by the way, the unlimited plan for piece lovers does not have a price, or is it free as long as we do not abuse, anyway, i picked the second plan, the one in the middle, and then i do not know what to do, i mean, i already have a free web hosting service here at Xisto, i just want to upgrade my 2 package to the new plans of this credit system v3, i assume i can do it can i not?I hope i was clear enough, if not, i will explain even better, thanks.

Most likely the extra $10.00 comes from your previous activity over at the Xisto forums.
I have an account there as well. The two are separate.
Let's say you earned $10.00 XistoDollars there, and $5.00 here.
Each forum would show the amounts earned per above, but, the Billing account adds them together to determine the available Xistodollars earned. Less your invoiced amounts, of course.

Pretty good, But still i have no idea how to get cash, lol but i guess putting up posts would help.

Post a few more. It takes 5 posts minimum to show your Mycents, and also, there is a lag of a few hours before they display.