xisto Community
hulunes

Nike Vs Adidas? how do u think

nike vs adidas

Nike Vs Adidas?

I used to have an equal amount of both but when I got older I started to like adidas more. For soccer adidas wins but for basket ball is more popularbut not better they are good but to me adidas is number one

-reply by krazykid

Adidas vs nike

Nike Vs Adidas?

Well I play soccer.. And ive been using adidas boots the last 5 years.. Very good.. But this year I bought a pair of nike t90 laser 2.. And they very uncomfortable.. But look good.. So what I'm saying is... Nike make better looking products.. And adidas make better quality products... So ill have to say.. Adidas is better..

-reply by Sami

Nike is most active in American area in soccer field and does very well than other competitors. In Europe, where belongs to Adidas, Puma, Umbo or lotto...Maybe, but the force of Nike is extending all over the earth times and times, faster than other old brands-reply by Cyrus Smith

Replying to Cyrus Smith, it seems Europe tends to be a very tough place when it comes to competing sport brands. I do tend to agree though that Nike seems to be pretty weak in Europe, but still Nike is a very strong brand worldwide.

no matter what you like sports or not,you must have noticed the great sport brands Nike and adidas. they are infiltrating through our life day by day.we like them for their quality and spirit.however,they are the competitor after all...in past time they competet badly ,u know.
how do you think them in future,especially in market...and talk about which one do you like best.

Dear friend I have used both nike and adidas shoes. Quality wise I don't think anybody of both is lesser than the other. They are competetors, so maintaining their qualities in a good manner and both are good to be used. 

I personally like NIKE more because of the unique and flavorful ways they express themselves and their products.Plus, I have more experience with NIKE products than Adidas. I recently own  NIKE b-ball shoes and they are unbelievably comfortable and their performance is outstanding.

I would prefer NIKE, however since Nike uses little kids to make their shoes in foreign countries (was it in Singapore?)So then Adidas... also are not only cheaper, but arguably the same quality and the best part... they don't exploit children!However if I had to buy for me.. I'd probably choose Nike :)

Soccer CleatsNike Vs Adidas?

I personally think AdidaS owns in soccer cleats. They have way better quality. They make leather, and not just fake rubber cleats. In my opinion Nike has better basketball shoes, Adidas better cleats. :D:)

-reply by Soccer Star

ive never really been into nikes. I think that men would probably prefer nikes and women adidas.. just because of the whole fashion thing. Adidas used to be really big, dunno how they're doing now. Anyway ... I prefer Adidas and I'm a girl. They're more appealing, dunno why.

personally, I like nike a tiny bit better than adidas but thats only for me. Their shoes are better than adidas besides the soccer cleats and adidas apparel is usually better. I think they are very similar although nike is pretty pricey while adidas is cheaper by a bit. I think the quality of them are similar as well...

To me, they are basically both pretty good.

-reply by ypei

Personally i prefer the look of "some" Adidas shoes more, but i recognize that Nike make more better looking shoes. In terms of comfort, I'd probably go for brooks which will probably be my next pair.