xisto Community
hulunes

Nike Vs Adidas? how do u think

I prefer NIKE more as they feel comfortable to me. I've tried out Adidas once but somehow they didn't feel so good as nike. maybe I didn't try out the good ones by Adidas but once you get a good feeling about a brand, it's hard to pull away!

nike service is suck in queensbayNike Vs Adidas?

actually I also prefer nike compared to adidas. Then we also do some research on nike and adidas for our college assignment. So went to queensbay lower ground floor ask for information adidas is more more better than nike. The stuff is willing to give u more information compare to nike (girl with long hair). The girl is very rude, service is definitely bad. So don't go NIKE queensbay lower ground floor

nike is competitive in the soccer industry. Nike Vs Adidas?

"For soccer wear for example, Nike doesn't even exist, the competiton is mainly between Puma and Adidas. " are you serious? 

in 'soccer' (better know as football) nike is VERY 'in there' and at the top. They sponser some of the biggest names, such as Manchester united, Arsenal & Barcalona just to name a few. 

What make are the footballs that are used in the EPL (english permier league)? Nike. 

how can you possibly say it 'doesnt exist' ?

-reply by Kody Cosgrove

Nike Vs Adidas? - What do you think?Nike Vs Adidas?

I like both NIKE and ADIDAS in various kinds of ways. ADIDAS have a good style in making shoes that are comfortable. So do NIKE, but the style seem a little weird in making some shoes. In running shoes, my closet is full of NIKE, because NIKE running shoes are great. They are comfortable and light. For casual wear, I would prefer ADIDAS shoes. I am a soccer fan and likes soccer shoes. In Soccer, I must admit that NIKE and ADIDAS are equal. There many great shoes like TOTAL 90 and PREDATOR X for example. The best from both are MERCURIAL VAPOR and F50i. There are many other sports footwear, apparels and equipments that have many people liking them in different ways or purposes. So both brands have good products in some which is better than the other. Have some of both is the best.  

-reply by Tommy

nike has cool paterns darker coulers witch i prefer: greys blacks dark blues ect.adidas is three lines brighter coulers witch i dont prefer greys, blacks, dark blues go with practically anything and bright colours dont nike is more expensive, witch it should be its got a lot better patterns three lines or a cool looking swoosh with great patterns? ill let you deside addidas or nike?nike or addidas?thank you

umm,nike is mots active in Amerian area in soccer field and does very well than other competitors.in Europe,where belongs to adidas,puma,umbo or lotto...maybe,but the force of nike is extending all over the earth times and times,faster than other old brands.er, usually which soccer wear i bought is adidas,especially frock,feels rather comfortable,and the price is moderate by us alien college student. :rolleyes:

Umbro is owned by Nike

Adidas is Better than NikeAdidas: Has better styleHas better quatily Is stitched properly (Nike are 9/10 always stitched wonkey)Long LastingNever goes out of fashionGreat design made espeacially for sports (u got adidas sport, adidas style, adidas classics[so went whoever sed it was to classic, thats only some]) - " " for style - " " for classic lookNike:Looks cheap ( abit of dogey leather with a tick on top of some foam [trainers] ) (except air max they the only ones that dont look cheap)Aint Stitched properlythey just like to repeat their name on a top ( i buy one top , it say nike about 300 times on just 1 top)easily goes out of fashionmade to look good on the streets like teenagers but adidas is better at it and it dont try to do that (where adidas still looks better)thats my opinion of nike and Adidas feel free to complainI THINK ADIDAS IS BETTER =]

My sister and I have been back and forth about whose memory foam type sandals are more comfortable and all around better quality. I just bought the Adidas brand and they feel great so far. My sister has the Nike sandals. Her's seem a bit softer but I really can't determine if that means they are better or not. Can I get some opinions on this?

I honestly like nike alot better than adidas i think it is way more durable..... but is also very expensive. but i love nikes and am wearing some right now. :ph34r::)

Food for thought.. Michael Jordan preferred Adidas his whole life.. But Adidas didnt want to pay for his contract the way Nike did. So he sold himself to nike. Thats not to say Nike has not done a good job for him. But, whatever one prefers

dude, I had some bad experiences with adidas.
Back a few years they had the "feet-you-wear" style basketball shoes. I had a pair, the sole cracked from the middle. Replaced them, happened again, by then I had a pair of Nike (which I believe I still have)

however, my latest shoes are once again Adidas. Adidas is superior in most aspects except basketball shoes, for those Nike rules...

For soccer wear for example, Nike doesn't even exist, the competiton is mainly between Puma and Adidas.

No you wrong! More people wear Nike and Adidas cleats in soccer than Pumas!

To give off my stance, I am a male high school cross country athlete. Now, I haven't worn Adidas yet, but so far, I feel more comfortable in Nike running shoes. I have also ran before in Asics and New Balance, but for me, Nike seems to make their trainers and spikes fit perfectly for my feet. I use their Air Pegasus+ 30's and Free Run 3.0v5 for training and Zoom Rival XC for races. Maybe my next pair of trainers will be Adidas. Although, to be fair, I do have a pair of tights, shorts, a compression shirt, a jacket, socks, and other clothings from Adidas, they seem to do really well for me in the clothing department, but I will always like my thicker and heavier Nike shorts for fall coldth and my thin Asics shorts for the summer over the Adidas shorts. and the jacket is pretty uncomfortable. The tights are really nice, however, and the compression shirt helps me stay warm in colder days during training. Now for socks, which I own a lot of, they are PHENOMENAL!!! They seems to prevent blisters really well, never move around and scratch my foot, and it's material is soft and cushiony and not rugged like my other socks I have tried. Also, I do own a pair of the Adisage sandles, and they feel great.