xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Kubi

Reservation Rewards - A Scam!

Reservation Rewards SCUM of the EARTH!Reservation Rewards - A Scam!

Apparently I inadvertently signed up for this service several months ago after making an online purchase.  Yes at the time I was interested in getting $10 off my next purchase at that particular site, but I was not interested in paying $12 per month for some chintzy savings.  Had I known that I was to be charged $12 per month I would have never signed up.  ReservationRewards.Com are scammers. Take the few dollars you scammed from me and try to buy your way out of hell!Chris

Reservation Reward -No Rewards just ScamReservation Rewards - A Scam!

I had ordered online from Geeks.Com in Jan 09. The moment I completed the transaction the reservation reward page came up. There was a 10$ gift coupon which showed up. I thought it was cool and clicked on it. Nowhere they had mentioned that they gonna charge me 12$ every month/txtmngr/images/smileys/smiley3.Gif. They stored my card information with them without my consent. 

Today I saw a 12$ charge on my account. I have decided to cancel the cc. The customer representative for reservation rewards readily agreed on cancellation of my membership . No questions asked. I have claimed a dispute with my bank to get back my money.

-reply by Sunil

Reservation Rewards my a**Reservation Rewards - A Scam!

Yes, I got scammed by them as well but never even ordered anything!  I have no idea how they got my credit card info.  I just got off the phone and they said they'll refund the money.  We'll see.  So, how do I go about reporting this to the proper authorities?  I feel like calling Dateline, LOL.

-reply by Got Scammed Too

Orbitz / Reservations Reward SCAMReservation Rewards - A Scam!

EMAIL I SENT TO ORBITZ ...

YOU passed my Credit Card details (WITHOUT MY PERMISSION) onto a scamming agency "Reservation Rewards".  They have subsequently been billing my C.C. For an ILLEGAL charge of $12 per month (that I was NEVER informed of, either by YOU or THEM).  I will NO longer be conducting business with you.  Travelocity here I come.  GOOD BYE TO SCAMMERS & THEIR "LEGITIMATE (SO CALLED) PARTNERS-IN-CRIME" ... GAVIN WALSH, DALLAS, TEXAS 

ORBITZ'S DIPLOMATIC "GOSH, WE DON'T KNOW WHAT HE'S TALKING ABOUT" REPLY ...

Recently you requested personal assistance from our on-line support center. Below is a summary of your request and our response.

Response (E-mail Customer Service) 02/21/2009 01:40 PM Dear Orbitz Customer,

Thank you for contacting Orbitz.

I understand there is a charge on your credit card from Orbitz every month of $12 and you wish to know about it.

I would like to apologize for the inconvenience you have encountered due to this error.

Due to the detailed nature of this question, I must ask you to call Orbitz Customer Service at (888) 656-4546 from the US and (312) 416-0018 from outside the US. Our Customer Service Agents will be happy to answer all your questions.

Sincerely, Jasmine Rogers, OrbitzTLC Team, Orbitz - Travel Well

-reply by Gavin

Scammed TwiceReservation Rewards - A Scam!

I have recently purchased tickets from the Fathom agent for the Metropolitan Opera live simulcast theater performance and also checked the $10.00 discount coupon. Now I see that I have been charged not only by Reservation Rewards ($12.00) but also by an outfit called Shoppers Discounts (12.00). I have sent a complaint to Fathom and will call Monday to cancel both these charges. I have faced the same problem before two years ago when I purchased airline tickets through Orbitz and had to call to stop these payments. How these people can remain in business is beyond me.-reply by Joseph A. Vitovec

reservation rewards scamReservation Rewards - A Scam!

I purchased  legal music downloading system in Septemeber and have been charged $12.00 a month for Reservation Rewards membership, I don't even know what Reservation Rewards is.  I take part blame because I did not keep up with my banking but am still extremely upset by this.

Reservations Rewards SCAMReservation Rewards - A Scam!

Unknowingly I got signed up through ordering boots from Woman Within. They had an offer of a $10 coupon check box that appeared on the order form. I checked it and $10 was discounted from my order.  Today, a month later, I noticed the $12 charge on my Visa card and contacted my back to dispute it.  

-reply by Berbel

Reservation Rewards rebuke to their email reply ...Reservation Rewards - A Scam!

Their response is a joke and all lies. When I called Reservation Rewards to get the $12.00 removed from my credit card, they couldn't locate me in their computer records, so they couldn't cancel this fraud scam, which by the way is another way they keep on continuing their billing (can't seem to find any records, HA). But they sure could find and use my credit card number to bill me.  During the phone conversation,  they kept asking me for MORE personal information that I refused to give them . Makes one think that they are using  credit card numbers without even knowing who the cards belong to. I'm making my complaints to the attorney general's office in Connecticut  and in the state where I live for fraudulent use of my credit card. I am going to see this through since they are committing fraud.  I had to close my credit card account like many others.    My 95 year old uncle also had this $12.00 charge showing up on his credit card, (he lives in another state) and he doesn't use a computer or even own one. I believe they are stealing credit card numbers. And they are doing this to thousands of people.  I'm going after them and hopefully it will end up in court.    BEWARE!

-reply by Deanna

Slow down, itReservation Rewards - A Scam!Easy solution to this problem people. QUICK clicking on free offers.Nothing is free. The key word to look for is TRIAL offer. Maybe youneed to learn how to read the offer thoroughly and know what you'regetting into before you start clicking away. Ignorance is no excuse.Youcan blame the company but in reality it is your own fault. Funny, Imake many online purchases and have never accepted any offers that havecharged my credit card, It really is easy to avoid if you take the timeto read. Slooooow down.If what you're saying is true and thiscomapny returns your money, consider yourself lucky because theycertainly don't have too. What I've heard , most will not give you arefund, or at least not make it so easy.-reply by Georgia

Guess the tough ecomony is hitting them harder. Just called them to get refunded the charges they have been doing on me since May 2006. First they swore they didn't have my zipcode on file, finally got past that and offered to cancel the service. Fed me a line about how they try to be as open and honest with the offer and that I agreed to something that was in a pop up window. They asked me to confirm my yahoo email account to send me an email to cancel. She was getting pissy and wasn't offering to refund anything, until she asked 'is there anything else I can do for you today" so I told her "yeah you can refund me all the money you took from me over the past 2 years", she said "well what I can do is refund you the $10 charged Feb 18th, is there anything else I can do for you today?", so I said "so you're going to refund me 10 to the 200 dollars you stole from me". She came back with "well I can refund you the $10 charged on Jan 18th, so is that all?" And I said "no, how about you refund me all the money you stole since I didn't want this service, never used it, and you can google online for all of 5 seconds to find out what a scam this is". Her only reply (after a short pause) was "well I can email you a form you can fill out to see if you what can be done about the rest of the amount". So they are sending me that, but for now I'll get $20 of the $200 they took, we'll see how the email form goes. But watch out, they seem to be pushing back harder on the refunds these days.

King Size Direct.com - Another Reservation Rewards Co-ConspiratorReservation Rewards - A Scam!

You can add King Size Direct.Com to the large list of Co-Conspirators with Reservation Rewards !! 

After ordering well over $300.00 dollars worth of clothing for my husband from King Size Direct. Com, I thought to myself, how nice of them to offer a $10.00 off coupon on my next purchase.  Well... As we have all found out, this was a MAJOR SCAM, which in my opinion makes King Size Direct.Com just as unethical as Reservation Rewards !! 

Thank God I'm one of those people who checks their bank account online DAILY !  Of course I immediately called and terminated the account and called my bank to have this matter taken care of.

These companies who conspire with these scam artist companies such as Reservation Rewards must get some type of monetary kick back from them.  There can be no other explaination for it. Why would any company conspire with them to rip off their customers unless there was some type of monetary gain on thier part?? It's truly one of the most disgusting and unethical business practices I have ever seen.  

Keywords:

Reservation Rew ScamReservation Rewards - A Scam!

My wife and I just found this 12.00 charge on her account today too. I'm guessing it was orbitz but we're not really sure. Anyone know how I go about finding out where we accidentally "signed" up for this crap. Man I'm pissed. Thanks in advance.

-reply by shootaKeywords: reservation rew

ConfusedReservation Rewards - A Scam!

I just bought the 3 for $3 on Gevilia and after I bought it, it took me to the page where it says to "claim" your $10 cash back I clicked it and it took my to the reservation rewards page... I used a prepaid card when I bought the coffee..

So I am wondering is the "reward" a fake or what? Cause I would really hate to waste my time on trying to earn points for rewards that are fake. 

-reply by Laura

Yes, I've been foolishly paying the same reoccuring $12.00 fee every month for many months.  I experienced the same nightmare when I contacted Reservation Rewards (RR) Customer Service.  I finally called my credit card company.  They told me that they would cancel my card, and reissue me a new card and number.  Furthermore, they told me that they would mark the past six months of RR's charges as fradulent, and they would issue me a refund for $72.00  This was a hard lesson learned, and in the future I will inspect my credit card statement more carefully.

reservation rewardsReservation Rewards - A Scam!I had a charge on my bank statement for Reservation Rewards for $12.00. I called the bank to get the full telephone #. I found out it was originated by Barnes & Noble. When I called today they said they would refund the $24.00 charges made to my account. I had purchased one book at their store and textbooks online.-reply by Jud