xisto Community
Saint_Michael

2008 Trap17 Awards

Trapper of the Year-TruefusionMost Valuable Poster-TruefusionModerator of the Year (New Category)-jlhaslipVelma for being only female mod lolTruefusionMost Helpful Member-jlhaslipSMTruefusionMost Improve Member of the Year-???GFXtrap GFX Elite-???7Gears Gamer of the Year-???1337 Programmer-Truefusion(Javascript Master)Comedian of the Year-???Shoutboxer of the Year-???Lives at Xisto-SMMost Reported Posts-???Tech Geek (New Category)-SMWelcome Committee-MichTrap Eye for the Poor Guy-???Crazy Reviewer Person (Updated Category)-???Dr. Phil Wannabe-SMMost Creative Trapper-AlexpYoutube Junkie (New Category)-???Person most likely to be Bill Gates Boss-???

======My votes. Probably abit bias <_< but I'm going off what I remember and the topics I tend to visit. Hopefully votes give an edge to people who need it instead of me voting for 10 people

finally the Awards are here. each member must post his or her nominations here. This will encourage the members to contribute more valuable posts and maintain the quality of posting.I'll get my nominations soon <_<

-Trapper of the Year: Opaque - for all the time and effort he puts into making it the best Web Host around.

-Most Valuable Poster: Buffalohelp - always knowledgable, concise (usually) and mostly all the geeky stuff

-Moderator of the Year: rvalkass - he is just new and is fitting in great

-Most Helpful Member: rvalkass - always working to assist others from what I see.

-Most Improve Member of the Year: - mermaid, Archangel and tiki are all quite improved over their first coming to the forum

-GFXtrap GFX Elite: Saint Michael - needs an apprentice (or 12) this year...

-7Gears Gamer of the Year: bk2070

-1337 Programmer: true_fusion, Alextheprogrammer - I don't leet speak xD

-Comedian of the Year: Saint Michael is hilarious, when he is not spamming...

-Shoutboxer of the Year: KansukeKojima and cool_cat - dreaming of the day when food is available inside the shoutbox

-Lives at Xisto: bthaxor - he is on every day as I am leaving and often there as I wake in the morning

sonesay - same thing. those guys are always here...

-Most Reported Posts: Tough one - bthaxor, karlosantana and master_bacarra come to mind

-Tech Geek: true_fusion, alextheprogrammer and rvalkass - pure geekness

-Welcome Committe: Mich

-Trap Eye for the Poor Guy: Lyons - always has a good nose for the "deals"

-Crazy Reviewer Person: Saint Michael - watches too many movies <_<

-Dr. Phil Wannabe: Darran is always keen on this junk

-Most Creative Trapper: alextheprogrammer is, well, creative is a good word

-Youtube Junkie: - abstained - I don't think we have too many youtubers

-Person most Likely to be Bill Gates Boss: Plenoptic - most of the members will not remember him, he doesn't come by very often. This "Trapster of the Year Awards" is his fault...

If I have missed anyone, too bad. You will need to wait until next year's Polling.

In the meantime, thanks to everyone that contributes to the growth of this community. Each of you deserve an award for making this Forum the best place on the Internet.

It is a privilege to be here with you all...

Thanks jlhaslip.You gave me even more motivation to continue to do more, if i win again or not.

Edited by Lyon2 (see edit history)

Moderator of the Year (New Category)-

Jlhaslip.

Most Improve Member of the Year-

Is it okay if I nominate myself here?

GFXtrap GFX Elite-

Saint_Michael

1337 Programmer-

Alex7h3pr0gr4m3r

Shoutboxer of the Year-

Ha. This sounds a lot like me. It's a good thing that my dad's pda has internet on it so I can get on trap and shout but never post =D

Lives at Xisto-

No comment =D

Tech Geek (New Category)-

Alex. No offence, bud.

Edited by Mermaid711 (see edit history)

I'll vote for kubi, but not because of his sig... Because he has the divine power of being able to change his name by just putting asterisks around a two word phrase <_<

Yup, it doesn't really get much more epic then that. Unless ofcourse you were to meet me in person. If you see someone walking around with a huge beam of light surrounding them...<-- Yo.

I have finally got around to finishing my nominations! Lots of other work has been getting in the way at the moment, but here they are:

Hidden

Trapper of the Year

OpaQue

BuffaloHELP

delivi

alex7h3pr0gr4m3r

velma

Saint_Michael

Most Valuable Poster

BuffaloHELP

alex7h3pr0gr4m3r

jlhaslip

Moderator of the Year

jlhaslip

truefusion

velma

Most Helpful Member

velma

BuffaloHELP

Saint_Michael

jlhaslip

alex7h3pr0gr4m3r

bthaxor

Most Improved Member of the Year

Archangel_Baw

Mermaid711

GFXtrap GFX Elite

KansukeKojima

Saint_Michael

coolcat50

7Gears Gamer of the Year

FLaKes

1337 Programmer

alex7h3pr0gr4m3r

jlhaslip

sonesay

KansukeKojima

Comedian of the Year

Saint_Michael

Shoutboxer of the Year

Saint_Michael

coolcat50

Lives at Xisto

OpaQue

BuffaloHELP

velma

truefusion

alex7h3pr0gr4m3r

Most Reported Posts

bthaxor

Saint_Michael

alex7h3pr0gr4m3r

Watermonkey

Tech Geek

truefusion

alex7h3pr0gr4m3r

Welcome Committee

Mich

Trap Eye for the Poor Guy

Lyon2

varalu

Crazy Reviewer Person

Saint_Michael

Dr. Phil Wannabe

gisellebebegirl

Thingcubed

TikiPrincess

Most Creative Trapper

KansukeKojima

kobra500

YouTube Junkie

Saint_Michael

jlhaslip

Person Most Likely to be Bill Gates' Boss

alex7h3pr0gr4m3r

Plenoptic

varalu

Good luck to everyone who gets nominated this year, and thank you to every single member for making this place what it is <_<

The one thing I can't believe is that I actually got nominated by someone for "Most Helpful Xisto member". I've only been here for 1 month!

I can't really do a lot of nominations because my opinions aren't as hard set. But I'll do as much as I can:

Trapper of the YearUm, not sure, actually. I don't usually check who writes posts, and I usually dont' care. I just treat them as posts.

Most Valuable Poster
me; I feel selfish
alex7h3pr0gr4m3r
Saint_Michael
jlhaslip
?

MOTY
I'd say jlhaslip has my vote.

Most Helpful Member
I dunno. I dion't usually go onto the counseling portions of the forums.

(note that I'm not putting them in any order of importance.)

I can't really do much else. I don't usually get attached to this stuff or anything.

Tricky to clrify the Most helpful member is a member that helps other members out either through the shoutbox, topics that pose questions for various things like web site reviewing, computer hardware support stuff like that. Yes, it is a bit difficult for a member who is brand new to the forums to really base an opinion on awards such as these, but usually you can form an opinion pretty quick base on members you interact with the most or see interact the most.

This is a Xisto Awards bump, I decided to end the nominations in two weeks, which means that if you haven't got in your award nominations in yet better do so. It will be interesting to see who comes out top as we have some of the biggest names in trap going into this year's awards. Also don't forget that there are credits to be awarded for the winner's as well.

Trapper of the Year-sir MIKE DOOD! (:Most Helpful Member-buffalohelp stmikedoodMost Improve Member of the Year-meh & daniela XDgraphics ability, providing resources for other members, and general graphics support to others that are starting out.7Gears Gamer of the Year-oh me XDComedian of the Year-meehShoutboxer of the Year-mmmh st mike dood im on everyday and hes always posting something, and i mean ALWAYS 6am in the morning while im doing my hair, or 11pm Lives at Xisto-st mike dood XD [oh wow]

Here are my nominations that I only nominated in the catagories I have knowledge of.

Trapper of the Year- Saint Michael, jlhaslip, Velma

Most Valuable Poster- BuffaloHelp, Opaque, Saint Michael, jlhaslip, alex7h3pr0gr4m3r

Moderator of the Year- jlhaslip, truefusion, Kubi

Most Helpful Member- Saint Michael, Plenoptic, delivi, Trap Feedbacker

GFXtrap GFX Elite- Saint Michael, delivi, truefusion

Comedian of the Year- Saint Michael

Lives at Xisto- Saint Michael, shadowx

Welcome Committee- Bluebear

Most Creative Trapper- Mermaid711

Person most likely to be Bill Gates Boss- BooZker, OpaQue, Buffalo Help, alex7h3pr0gr4m3r

Edited by Mich (see edit history)

WoW Xisto awards and this is my first participation in the Xisto awards contest i guess and this is really a cool idea and one hats off to the person who started this three years ago , well and im too waiting for the results to be announced ...Hope Xisto will celebrate many more award giving contest in the coming years,,