xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
jlrr94

Ghosts Do u believe in them?

GHOSTS  

40 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I have heard the same thing about energy being destroid, We are a sorce of energy, we also have electical impulses in us. If you watch ghost hunters how do you exsplain what they are showing also the reaseardh on the area or building they are looking at and find out that the ghost they are hearing is that of a person who died there. I guess if you never had any experiances like my self you most probably wouldn't believe in ghosts, How ever the things I have exsperianced are unexsplain able exspecially when some one else sees the same thing you saw.

As many things exist in our imaginations, rather than in reality, so are ghosts. They are definitely into our imaginations, somewhere in our minds! When it goes to the extent of hallucinations, we happen to see them. We can not deny their existance, neither can we confirm it. There have been various incidents in which they have been seen. Whatever be the reality, they are a good topic for us to discuss. Pray to God some day you see one and start believing in them!

No currently I don't believe in ghosts. I'm one of those 'seeing is believing' people and until I actually see one with my very own eyes and am sure it's not just my mind or eyes playing tricks on me then perhaps I will be converted.As for now, a non believer :)

i also dont believe in them. I have heard some weird and scary tales about them but i refuse to be so superstitious! Anyway science has found no real evidence that these things actually exist. I trust science more than anything as it reveals nothing but solid facts.I've also seen and been to churches were demons are exorcised and its really nasty. I don't know the reason for this. Its probably the subconscious mind working overtime!! lolwho knows.

Yes I do believe. Call me crazy but I have seen things that I can not understand. namely the day that my mother passed away. When I got up that morning, not knowing that she had died in the night. I could feel what felt like a very big hug and a kiss on my cheek, and I sware to god I could smell that smell only a mother has. Then catch this. I could hear her voice say everything is okay now. Well I told my brother and sister that a few days later, and they too had that happen. So yes I do believe in ghosts, or spirts.

Yes, I believe ghosts existed. Beside hearing from others, personally, there are a few unexplanable incidents that I had encountered. I prefer to keep an open mind to things that science can't prove.

I do believe in ghosts, do u?

I honestly couldn't give you a straight answer because truth is, I don't WANT to believe in them.

well, i certainly believe. i've heard too many stories, seen and heard too many things not to believe....the good AND the bad.funny thing is, i have pictures of images that just cannot be explained by any sort of logic. pictures i took one night at a cemetary. really strange pictures of faces, bodies, something with wings, a couple hazy smoke circles around tree trunks, and a really freaky one of haze on a tree that looks like a religious totum pole. things that weren't ever seen by the naked eye. my take on all of it...especially that totum pole image on the tree with the circle of smoke around it was that this cemetary was being protected heavely by something. really creepy. i am an amature photographer and i have seen orbs, but NEVER this. these images looked white and cloud like. they were all taken with a flash...which normally i wouldn't be posting about this if it were just orbs because there are logical explainations for orbs...especially with flash photography since the flash can pick up even the smallest dust particle and create an orb-like look to it on film.i always felt guilty like i was disturbing a peace and never went back to take any more pictures to confirm anything a second time. maybe one day. who knows.i have seen things move mysteriously....with sound that went with the movement sometimes. i have seen images with my own two eyes....but only glimses. sometimes i can feel things. sometimes i know my dog senses things i don't.for all you non believers, i would suggest instead of not believing, just change your outlook to a possible postential. at least your safe in not lying to your own self by your own ignorance.the weirdest part about that cemetary experience was that my camera was fully charged. i could have taken hundreds of pictures on a fully charged camera. i could only take 21 or so before the camera died COMPLETELY. something in that cemetry drained my battery to where i couldn't take anymore pictures. i NEVER had that problem before i visited and after i visited that place. so it wasn't the battery or the camera.i still don't know why i have been shown things when so many people can live a lifetime and see nothing. what a shame

No, I don't believe in ghost.Firstly there is no solid physical proof, doctored videos and images don't count LOL. Although i would be scared if someone could prove me wrong and make me believe LOL

only fools ,are not to believe in Ghost ,they are really not called Ghost though as many of us like to label them in our own ignorance of the unknown world that actually surrounds each of us every day of our lives ,that many can not actually view .although they are there .right besides each of us .as negative seems to open something up ,to allow attachments of human host .

ghosts are as real as the alcohol that controls us. our spirit and soul will live forever as the alcohol wears off and as we are faced with reality. the reality that no one person can define. that even the one that believes in the spirit that never dies.....has died. not dead to others, but dead to themselves. their spirit will live on. not by the choices they made, but how they affected others and how others believe in the spirit.

only fools ,are not to believe in Ghost ,they are really not called Ghost though as many of us like to label them in our own ignorance of the unknown world that actually surrounds each of us every day of our lives ,that many can not actually view .
although they are there .

right besides each of us .

as negative seems to open something up ,to allow attachments of human host .