xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
jlrr94

Ghosts Do u believe in them?

GHOSTS  

40 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Well I did not WANT to believe in ghosts, but I see them so uh, yeah I guess I kind of have to:) lol :P

I have an idea. Since you've had these experiences (and I presume you're here to earn points), share with the rest of the class. I've never personally seen a ghost or aborition, but that doesn't mean I dismiss out of hand those who have. Tell us one of your experiences. Please, Magic? Pretty please?

hmm... I believe in ghosts although I do think that they are half-way between the plane of the mortal realm and the plane of the deceased realm... Many "Supernatural" feelings are actually yourself. There is a thing called "Infra-Sound" it is what normally causes "Weird", "Paranoid", "Supernatural" feelings in us. Also... Why is it that it is always at night? You ask people about their ghost stories.. they always say something like "At night, just when I was about to turn off my light", or "In the middle of the night, I awoke suddenly to a gush of cold, stale air", but why is it always "At Night"?It is either... The ghosts, or more likely spirits of deceased loved ones, trying to communicate with us privately, or not wanting others to know...OR... Could it be that because in the "Middle of the Night" there are not many sounds and so we are more vulnerable/sensitive to infrasound, so that the paranoid, paranormal, supernatural feelings are intensified. Also, ghosts may pick this time because it is when some of our senses are at their best (ears) and so that we may actually see them. If they choose to "communicate" with us in a busy supermarket or mall, we may not notice them at all!Ghosts probably will NOT come at us with harm, unless they want revenge/vengeance... But ghosts probably want to communicate with us about something that is important, or that they could very much be humans in the future unable to travel back in time but can send a signal of some sort through a "Time Portal" or more likely a "Black Hole" from where the signal can reach us at this point in time. But It may be too weak to give us it's real agenda...I personally do believe in ghosts, but I believe them as either spirits of deceased ones, angels of God, or daemonic figures of Lucifa...

I honestly do not know. I have never had any personal experiences. I've read stories from both the people who experienced ghostly experiences and skeptics who explained things from psychological and scientific point of view. The skeptics always seem more convincing, but I won't rule out the idea of the existence of ghosts because so many people from so many different cultures in the world believe in their existence. Still, from what I learnt about ghosts, I don't ever want a ghostly experience!

No. Everything has a non-paranormal and unexciting explanation. Ghosts are just a convenient and "interesting" explanation for something that can't be explained normally.

Also... Why is it that it is always at night? You ask people about their ghost stories.. they always say something like "At night, just when I was about to turn off my light", or "In the middle of the night, I awoke suddenly to a gush of cold, stale air", but why is it always "At Night"?

It is either... The ghosts, or more likely spirits of deceased loved ones, trying to communicate with us privately, or not wanting others to know...

OR... Could it be that because in the "Middle of the Night" there are not many sounds and so we are more vulnerable/sensitive to infrasound, so that the paranoid, paranormal, supernatural feelings are intensified.

How about - we don't know what's going on at the night because it's dark so are less likely to know what caused things?

Also, ghosts may pick this time because it is when some of our senses are at their best (ears) and so that we may actually see them. If they choose to "communicate" with us in a busy supermarket or mall, we may not notice them at all!

No, it's because their drunk during the daytime and they want to give us a good impression of the ghost community. I should know, I asked one.

"In the middle of the night, I awoke suddenly to a gush of cold, stale air"

Then, I closed the window.

Ghosts probably will NOT come at us with harm

Phew, that's a relief.

unless they want revenge/vengeance

Posted Image

can send a signal of some sort through a "Time Portal" ... from where the signal can reach us at this point in time. But It may be too weak to give us it's real agenda...

Where did you read all this? :lol:

[hr=noshade]Sorry for tearing apart your post. Tbh though, it's the funniest post I've read in weeks![/hr]

Ok here is one of my exsperiances. I was living with a friend of mine and we have been hitting religion prety hard. We started to go to bible study classes. One night we where in the recroom of the house there was a staircase behind me where I was sittng on the couch that led to a living room with a connected dinning room to the right of that stairecase was a kitchen and to the left another stair well that led up to the bed rooms. Well as the youg lads we where then we sat in the recroom me on the couch with my back to the stairs and my friend in a recliner facing the stairs and his little dog lying in the center of the room on the floor. We started talking about x- girlfriends mainly about the good times we all had, then I noticed my friend stairing at the stair well and he turned white as a ghost (he was a southern boy who had a tan completion) he actually lost the color in his face though I said are you ok he seemed to be in like a trance at the stair well as for the dog he was going nuts grawing and barking at the stair well at the same time. I finally got my friends attention and I said what is wrong he shook it off and said you didnt see it I said see what he said never mind (when I looked I saw nothing) the dog was still grawling and barking at the stair well then finally calmed down. We continued our conversation and I kept looking back periotically at the stair well outta peranoia. then all the sudden there it a was A transparwnt figure standding at the stair well at the top of the stairs from the recroom it appeared to be a young women with long blondish looking hair, blue eys, in a long white flowing gown. the figure stood still for a short period of time as the dog went nuts again. Then the figure turnened to the left towards the other stair well that led to the bedrooms and vanished. The dog stopped carrying on and I asked my friend if he saw it and he said what did you see I said a long blond haird girl with blue eyes and white gown he said ya thats what hr saw also, We searched the entire house and found nothing the only exslanation we figured was we where talking about exgilfriend so we must have seen a demond of Lust. This wasn't my first exsperians at this time I was like 18 I belive but I had some at an earlier age but didnt have such an inpact on me at the time I was told it was my imagination playing tricks on me seeing I was younger then. I will tell more at a later time if anyone would like to read more. I feel funny doin stuf like this cause some people would say I was nuts but this actaull happened. My wife met my friend that was with me that night many years after this incident and she aked him he told her the same story so I know I am not nuts or craz, or a mental case lol. Hope you enjoy reading this and find it intresting. If you want me to post more ask and I will.

Edited by magic (see edit history)

Well yes, but at the same time no. I do believe that there is something more then this life, but what I don't know. And I do believe that some people get stuck between this world, and the next. (The reason can be various.)
But if some of you die, please let me know what the truth is. :P

I agree with what your are saying. Weird things happened when someone I know for fears died, like for example they start to talk about seeing/talking with our ancestors etc.. etc.. before they died the next few days. I mean I experienced this twice when two people I know died a few days after. However, I can't assure that it is true to the fact that there are ghosts in this world. Perhaps, it might be just the complexity of how our brain operates whenever we are near death. Who knows?! :lol:

I consider that we grow here stories that create the idea that something surreal does exist. Personally I do not believe in ghosts due to the fact that I have never seen one, nor do I know anyone that has witness first hand the apparition of a ghost.

Well, if you read the bible or are religious, the bible talks of spirts and demons. I cannot give you the exsact place where this is talked about in the bible but I do know its in there. I believe that ever one of us has a spirt, and keep in mind we are a sorce of energy, so if this is the case after we perish where dose that energy go? Please dont take this the wrong way I am just stating what I have read I dont have no intention on changing any ones beliefs or religion.

I do believe in ghosts, do u?

I think ghosts or similar living beings are present. Maybe they live in different dimension like we live in 3D dimmension they may live in different dimensions.

Sometime our dimension and the other dimension may collide with each other at that moment we see different images I belive you all made a note that whenever a person sees the ghost the ghosts form is transparent or shadow or something else. I belive when the two or more dimension collide with each other at that time we sees the image of beings from other dimension. Similarly, beings from other dimensions may be seen us too in some other form. (This is just a hypothesis nothing else)

Here in this dimension there are numerous mystical or supernatural beings present which we know as example :-

1. Angel

2. Demons

In japnese myths there are different type of beings present like ,

transformation fox who transform into humans, etc....

In Indian myth there are also different mystical beings present, Similarly with different religions

Time to Time in history people seen such kind of creatures. If we cannot explain something then we just label them as a angel, demon, ghosts. Now a days Aliens/UFO word seem to be in highlight.

Like Space is gigantic and not yet solved similarly this kind of creatures and dimensions are not solved yet

thannx

I am surprised that 14 users voted for yes and just 12 for no. I thought more would have been in favor of ghosts not existing. That is that ghosts, do not exists. Or this may another one of many topic discussions where the term "ghost" needs to be defined. The most general and definition would be a spirit or being living or existing amongst the living world. There are many tv shows and people who actually hunt ghosts, but if they are so careless with hiding the existence(and they must be if they existing because people must discuss if they do or not), then why has a ghost never been caught? Perhaps they can move through solid objects? Anyone who studies physics or chemistry or who has common sense knows that that is just not possible. It is a fact the people can suffer from hallucinations, stress, mental health issues etc, and we do see things that are not there, and do not actually exist, even if our brains are telling us so. I do not believe in ghosts, because such a thing is not possible, not under anyone's theory.

It is up to us to decide wether ghosts are real or not. I do believe in ghosts becasue of my religon. Ghosts do exist, but we cannot see them and our communcation with them is weak. Dogs, however can see them and that is why they start barking like crazy for no reason all of a sudden ^_^ They are many thing we cannot explain.....At least for now.

This topic of ghosts is a very touchy one and solely depends on the view of the individual person. The media, especially as of late, has portrayed ghosts as grotesque and horrific things, instilling fear into all those that are drawn to their films or shows. There is no doubt in my mind that there are ghosts, it simply would not make sense if there weren't. Sir Isaac Newton's law of Conservation states that energy can not be destroyed. Our soul and being can not be completely destroyed, so where is it that it goes? There are many theories as to what happens after death, one of the most popular is the one that states that the soul of a being is attached to this Earth only if they do not want to let go. Therefore, lets say that an individual has some unfinished business to attend to, after death they will more or less stick around to see that the task is completed. Or think of it as attachment as well, if someone is attached to a house and particularly a room, it is most likely that they will remain there forever.Now I have 2 theories. There are many dimensions that are known to humans, the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd. Yet I believe that there are many more that we simply cannot get a grasp of. I believe that humans do not have the capacity to differentiate between what is real and what is not real and these ghosts have found ways to travel between these different dimensions. It's much like a black hole in outer space, we know it's there, but do not know what it does. Some scientists have theorized that it can be used for time travel by use of different dimensions, far-fetched, sure, but it's not wrong unless it is proven.Another theory is that there are no ghosts and everything that happens is solely based on the human being and their own psychological powers. If you've heard of psi-balls, you know exactly what I am talking about, I have experienced this and have even blown out a candle with it once. I believe that if an individual really wants something, they can make it happen with the use of their minds. So all this ghost mumbo-jumbo happens only when the individual really wants it to happen. It's true, it's human nature to love fear, yet hate it at the same time. As far as death goes, you know when you go to sleep and don't remember the dream the next day? Thats exactly what I think happens, your just gone, in a deep sleep somewhere never to wake up, sometimes though you can be awaken by a jolt from a defibrillator.Thats my input for the day.