xisto Community
googlue

How Did You Hear About This Forum word

I was checking out a friend's game website and in the credentials it simply said Xisto. Quite lucky I found this place actually :)

I think there was a ad on forumotions support forum. If not there was a ad for some place that offered free cpanel and I was interested and I think I might of search free cpanel on google or something and Xisto came up and then I found Xisto from Xisto. I'm not sure if this was the way I found it because at that time I was looking through so many free web hosts that I get them all mixed up but once I found Xisto/Xisto I knew my search has ended. Well acually at first I though it was too good to be true and there was some catch like all the other "free" hosts I came to before but sure enough there was no catch and I'm still here today.

Wow, lots of people used search engines. Most of the members used them too I guess, or maybe ads etc? It's quite easy to find Free Hosting Services, but them services suck. Vote Xisto 10/10! :lol:-Sky

Well I found Xisto twice, once with Google but for some reason overlooked.A few weeks later started searching for free hosts and found Xisto on one of those free-hosts-reviewing websites. After the myCENTs thing came up I came over here as it was more active and could post more easily.

Hi! friends, we are all here... but how did we reach here?

Lets take a poll, may be this info will be useful to the admins also, in shaping their policies...

So let's start!

Googlue!

Could you also visit my site and comment on that here?

<span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'>I found out in another forum. When I was disgusted with shyper.com, I started searching and reached post2host.com. That sucks... and is anyway down! Somebody had mentioned this site there.. and goog lord.. I am here.

LOL :lol:</span>

<span style='color:purple'>___________________________________________________________________

EDIT 1

OH! IT HAD JUST HAD 100 VOTES... ^_^

EDIT 2

Well, many are calling this the most successful poll in the forum so far.

I don't know, may be an admin/mod can confirm?

Thank you

Googlue.

EDIT 3

Hey! I just noticed that this poll results are posted at the forum homepage!!

http://forums.xisto.com/

EDIT 4

Wow! Reached 150- votes today... 1st nov 2004!

40% have come here referred by a web hosts review site and 25% through search engine results.

That's good.

</span>

I heard about Xisto A LONG time ago. It was two years ago, and I was looking for a reliable host. I came across a free web hosting directory, and really just began to start trying them out. I realized they all sucked, and finally saw a link to Xisto. Posting to host kind of turned me off, but later I realized the service is definitely unmatched to any other I have ever seen.

i honestly forgot how i found Xisto. i know i just stumbled upon it but i'm not sure from which website. i just came onto it and it looked cool and everything so i signed up. this was on the 10th of October 2008. i was a bit confused about how things worked at the beginning but i eventually found my way around thanks to nice members and moderators who told me how things work.

I was originally looking for a host about a year and a half ago, and tried Google. I saw the site, but wasn't really a fan of forums. I didn't see why I should have to post to get hosted. I was a lot younger and a lot more naive then.I then came across another host that used the same format. It wasn't that bad, but the site closed.I was then one day browsing through a web hosting directory, and saw Xisto again. I thought.. "What the heck.." and promptly joined. That was two days ago and the rest, as they say, is all history, be it recent at that.

After a lot of google search and research i thought of trying out Xisto.I first saw it listed at free-webshots.com where it is stated that there is mandatory forum posting required here. Compared to what you guys are offering, I feel members are getting a raw deal.:)I though might as well give it a try - i love posting in forums anyway.:)