xisto Community
googlue

How Did You Hear About This Forum word

I found out about Xisto from Free Webhosts when I was searching through Google. I saw the top rankings of webhosts and Xisto was on there. As I looked through the others Xisto was the only one with a flash homepage, so I thought this has to be a good web host. The testimonials from other people also agree with my assumption.

Well my friends gave me a hosting from Xisto. Then hes like yeah i get this hosting for free... and im like "well can i get the site address" and hes like " no because it's for free hosting and to many people have it already" and im like ok fine be like that. Lol then later on i just thought about it and i remeber Xisto so i did a search on it and i guess i found it lol. Then i asked my frd |RED NOVA| about it and he's "like yes i have it," So i just registered and got it. :(

I found this site through http://forums.xisto.com/. I registered here because you don't need to make too many posts for the starter package.And I won't need anything more than what's in the starter package in the beginning.Xisto also has full PHP support, which is very important to me. :(

I found this site trough some web host review, and I have choosen it because have fantastico wich is very important to me, and the my last host was been very good but it crashed, now I am here :((I am from Croatia)

I just did a google search on the web, and went to a lot of pages looking around and came across it. i think it came within the first 2 pages or so, and i was other people saying good things about it ... so i figured, might as well give it a try!

It looked like both a search and a review...but i bet it was just a review.I was just looking for a good host i didn't like the rest cuz that all got some sort of catch to them...or had something that this didn't have for example the unlimited stuff.So i came to this site after going to many others, and i said to myself "wow" so i asked alot of my friends to just look how cool this is. So i bet you'll see some of my friends woundering around here

I found this great website through google.ca, which is where i find everything. Google is like the holy grail haha...but seriously, whenever you need something just google it and more times than not you will find what your looking for very eaasily.